Seohyun

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

Joohyun or Seohyun had remembered herself during at the age of 11, when she was hanging out with Luhan and Sehun. It was a bright sunny day but at the end, it had turned dull and tension kept on rising in the air. Why?

 

Luhan-ah, Sehun-ah, I'm sorry.” Seohyun said. “What are you sorry for?” Luhan said, feeling something will be wrong today, he had planned to confess to Seohyun today. The way she blew her nose loudly when she's mad and her love of sweet potato. “Joohyun-ah, let's go.” Seohyun's father announced. He had guided Seohyun inside the car and they left after Mr Seo had said goodbye.

 

I-I'm going to America.” Seohyun whispered inside the car and had not bothered to roll down the window. Luhan and Sehun shrugged their shoulders and continued playing with the spider they caught and they will see Seohyun later again since Mr & Mrs Seo had to work very late these past few days. “Luhan-ah, Sehun-ah, did Joohyun already told you?” Mrs Lu asked the two small boys who were caught up with the spider and were smiling. “Joohyun?” Sehun asked and Mrs Lu nodded. “She didn't tell us anything.” Luhan said, freeing the spider who quickly ran away to hide.

 

Aigoo...” Mrs Lu sighed. “Joohyun and her parents are going to America..” Luhan and Sehun's breathe stopped and stared at Luhan's mother. Mrs Lu was about to explain why when Luhan had run away and Sehun chased after him. Luhan had saw the car coming closer to him and he purposely crossed the road, earning a loud horn and Sehun pulled him back to the pavement and bowed over and over again to the driver who was frustrated.

 

Hyung, what do you think you're doing?” Sehun asked, shaking Luhan's shoulder. “I could have confess to her earlier but now I don't have the chance.” Luhan said, his eyes looking blank and cold.

 

Luhan had heard most of the conversation between Sehun and Seohyun but he didn't hear that part where Sehun had admitted he likes Mina. He had enough when Seohyun said she wanted him back, he was about to show himself when Sehun had sprinted towards Seohyun and whispered something to her. He had never show Sehun got so mad, he had followed Sehun after he just swiftly walked, few minutes ago.

 

Run away like you did 6 years ago. Seo Joo-Hyun.” Luhan said, making Sehun and Seohyun froze and turned themselves to looked at Luhan. “Why did you come back?” Luhan asked, seeing Seohyun again made him think his almost suicide and attitude change. “Go back to America.”

 

Seohyun's eyes let out her tears and Sehun looked at Luhan in fear. Did he hear what we talked about? He thought and looked down, he saw a pair of black shoes coming near the stairs. He looked up and saw Mina, who was giving tissues to Seohyun. “What did you two do now?” She pouted and putting her hands to her hips while Sehun had been scared, Luhan shrugged his shoulders, earning a smack from Mina.

 

Seohyun saw the way Luhan had looked at Mina. It was like how Luhan had looked at her before, she turned her head towards Sehun who was looking at her. She stopped crying and clenched her jaw making her teeth grind together. Seohyun stood up and wiped the leftover tears, earning looks from the tree.

You know, maybe I am back to get Luhan back, Sehun-ah. He used to love me, didn't he? He almost committed suicide when Lu umma had told the both of you.” Seohyun said, gripping the tissues that Mina had given her, hard and her knuckles had turned white.

 

She looked at Luhan, who has his fingers wrap around Mina's figners and showed no emotions but Mina had some emotions on her face: - curious, fear, nervous and jealousy.

 

Seohyun scoffed and smirked then started walking away from the three.