Mr & Mrs Lu

The Jerk's Girlfriend

It has been 2 days since Luhan hasn't come back, Mrs Lu had begged him at the night he ran away, apologizing to her. She had dropped to the floor, wailing as her husband looked at the retreating Luhan who closed the door and they both could the car driving so fast.

 

What have you done?” Mrs Lu asked, as she finally calmed down and sat up while looking to the floor. “Lu Hui, you aren't that dumb..” Mr Lu answered, he knew that his wife already knew his affair just right after Luhan had discovered and cried in front of her, couldn't tell anything.

 

His husband doesn't have that red lipstick smudged on his neck and her sister wouldn't have that small hickey behind her ear and her red lipstick wasn't bright anyone. She knew then that they had done an activity that she didn't went to sleep with her husband on the same bed ever since, she would suffocate herself with work and spend most of her time with Luhan, looking after him and seeing those complicated thoughts.

 

She knew that if she divorce her husband, she wouldn't have enough to buy food, clothes and give shelter to Luhan because she was merely a house wife and depend on her husband. She knew then that she has to do some work and has been saving quite a lot but she couldn't divorce her husband, she loves him.

 

It's okay to hurt me but why are you hurting my son? Our son?” Mrs Lu cried, evidence of her tears laid on the floor. “I know..” Mr Lu replied with his cold face but his eyes had turn soft when he had saw the DNA test that Daewon had personally given him few days ago.

 

Mr Lu looked at his wife and saw the massive difference of her looks between when she wasn't working and was working. She wouldn't have that wrinkle under eyes whenever she would smile nor squeezed her eyes and she wouldn't have that slim, visible cheek-bones as she would always have that chubby cheeks that he had always squished just to annoy her.

 

I have to talk to Luhan..” Mr Lu took a wide stride outside but to only stopped with the touch of Mrs Lu on his wrist, “What are you going to talk to him about?” she asked, as felt that tingly sensation whenever she would touch her husband, “I need him to marry Joo-” Mr Lu answered but stopped as Mrs Lu had stood up and slapped him on the face.

 

Feeling his heart cracked as he turned his face to saw Mrs Lu staring at him in disgust and tears falling on her face, “Don't!” Mrs Lu warned, “Don't hurt my son anymore.” Mr Lu furrowed his eyebrows together as he doesn't understand.

 

From now on, don't care about us and leave us alone.” Mrs Lu said, letting go of Mr Lu's wrist. As she turned around, Mr Lu felt flabbergasted and annoyed, “He's my son!” He shouted for the first time ever since Luhan had been born - he had never accepted him as his son because he knew that Lu Hui had an affair. “Really?” Mrs Lu turned around, “The last time I talked to you, you said he will never be your son.”

 

Mr Lu walked closer to Mrs Lu and hugged her tight, afraid that if he let go, he'll never see her again. Lu Hui was the woman he fell in love with and he stil do as he keep dreaming at the first time he had met her. Of course, his usual look will always be that cold and stern as if he would a single muscle, his face would break but when had saw Lu Hui, his face had turned soft and worried as he had backed up to stay away from her, afraid that he'll reject her but instead he trip and fell on the water fountain – Many people had laughed at him but Lu Hui had came in rescue and held her hand out for him to reach.

 

His your son.” Mrs Lu cried, as she sob on Mr Lu's chest. “After we are married, I had broken with the boyfriend of mines. You have thought that the night you found out that I was still seeing him, you had thought that I was pregnant with his baby and not yours. I was seeing him to say goodbye as he will go to a military academy.”

 

Luhan is your son and will be your son until you die.”

 

 


Hello ^~^ It's authornim. I just noticed how many people have up-voted this story even though it's my first one writing a story here and I just want to say thank you so much :) To read more of my other story, please click here.