DNA Analyze

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

Seohyun went home and quickly looked for her step-father, Mr Seo Daewon. “Daewon! Daewon!” Seohyun shouted while going up the stairs to the balcony because Daewon had always meditate and relax during night time after he had finished his work.

 

She opened the huge glass door and slipped outside, “Daewon!” Seohyun whispered, afraid to wake the neighbours, “Ah.. Seohyun..” Mr Seo rubbed his temples, getting out of his relaxation mode, “What do you want?” He asked after standing up and facing Seohyun.

 

Can you find out who is Luhan's parents?” Seohyun asked, glint of sparkles in her eyes, “Seohyun.. Wouldn't his parents be the one who is currently living with?” Mr Seo said. “No, no.. I heard Mr Lu said he wasn't the father of Luhan. If the birth certificate says Mr & Mrs Lu's name, I'll give this strand of hair of Luhan and Mr Lu.” Seohyun said, taking out 2 plastic bag that has the strand of hair, separately.

 

Mr Seo sighed, “Why do you want to know?” He asked, taking the 2 plastic bag and putting it inside his briefcase, “Because..” Seohyun said, “I want to make Luhan happy for the last time. I want him and his father to be made up.”

 

Daewon sighed again but deeply, “I'll bring it to the hospital tomorrow and I'll ask them to analyse it quickly. But the maximum will be 2 days, would that be alright?” Mr Seo asked while Seohyun nodded and quickly walked to her room as she felt that she'll collapse from the today's happening.

 

She had went to a dress-fitting but it doesn't seem right as Luhan just sat there, boredly instead of being anxious, she had went inside Luhan's room to find a portrait of himself from Mina that Luhan had hung it on his room, she had also found a moving picture of Mina at the beach on his desk and under his bed, she had found a little cardboard box and full of letters, pictures and small sketches from Mina but what caught her attention, when Mina had given Luhan one of her baby photo.

 

It looks like unnie..” Seohyun thought as she got out of her bed and looked at the frame of 2 smiling little girls. She looked over the girl who smiled lightly but put on a peace sign, “Oh.. Unnie! I miss you so much..” and fell asleep suddenly.

 

Mina sat the couch and looked over at Sehun who was being feed by his mother. She laughed as his mother had used the spoon to think it's an airplane and Sehun whined. “Mina, why don't you do it?” Mrs Oh asked, “I need to get some water.”

 

Mina stood up and walked over to take the bowl of chicken soup and blushed as Sehun looked at her, his mouth wide open and wanting to be feed. “You know, Luhan went to see me yesterday?” Sehun asked, after Mina had plopped a spoonful of the chicken soup in his mouth.

 

I told him..” Sehun mumbled, “He has 2 months before his wedding to take you back.” He added making Mina dropped the bowl on the ground and breaking it to pieces. “Ah, sorry. I'll take care of this.” Mina nervously said, taking chunks of tissue and wiping the floor.

Seohyun entered the hospital after being called by Daewon saying the DNA was faster and he has the results on his table. “Soo.. who is dad?” She asked, getting excited and sitting down on the chair at the front of Daewon's table.

 

It's here. You could open it! I need to do the check-up for every patients today.” Daewon said, standing up and taking out his iPad and tapped on the app that has his patients' names. “I won't be back until 3 hours, so you could, go home.” Daewon added, getting out the door.

 

Seohyun grabbed the results quickly and looked over the results at the bottom. Negative? Is it negative? She looked over the paper and turned it over for the results. POSITIVE! Seohyun sighed in relieve and dropped the results on Daewon's table but grabbed it again to show Mr Lu that he is the real father of Luhan.