You owe me.

The Jerk's Girlfriend

Luhan dropped on the wood floor at his licing room as his wellies came off his foot and water came pouring out. “Oh my, you need to clean that up.” Mrs Lu said, taking off her wellies outside and turning it upside down while Mr Lu walked in barefoot with his wellies and sock on his left hand and the fishing rodes on his right side.

 

Since it was sunny, the Lu's had decided to go fishing down the river and since it was hot, they had purposely whacked the water and splash it on each other but they had made it look like an accident. “Umma, can you clean that for me? I'm so tired.” Luhan said, emphasizing the last word and walking up the stairs to his room without bothering to listen to his mother's rejection - that was the least thing he worried about, he was more worried about Mina who hadn't called him for the last 2 days. Maybe she had forgotten about him, maybe she was busy? Luhan thought while taking off his clothes and throwing it on the wash basket.

 

He took out his phone from his drawer since his mother had told him, no phones allowed since she wanted family time. Luhan quickly dialled Mina's number but to only get a voicemail, he sighed sadly and dialled Sehun who sounded a bit nervous and worried.

 

Are you okay?” Luhan asked as he scrunched his eyebrow and sat on his bed after he had used his shoulder to hold the phone and changed his clothes with his head titled on the side. How can I be okay when your wife is MISSING? Sehun thought as he took the phone out of his ear and took a couple deep breathe before sounding cheerful and back to normal.

 

Yeah, I'm fine. Just the cold..” Sehun lied as he looked over to Seohyun who stood beside her friend, Yuri who had her notebook opened and writing down the owner of the grocery where she had saw Mina and gave the wedding ring to the two girls who smiled in thankful and bowed. Seohyun turned around and looked at the ahjumma with a worried emotion in her eyes, “Can you not please tell Luhan about this? I don't want him to worry. It's the best thing I could do for him to forgive for everything that had happened.”

 

The ahjumma smiled and nodded, “You can trust me.” The ahjumma tapped Seohyun's back as she gave her a small hug, “Don't worry, you'll find her.” She whispered, comforting Seohyun just a little bit. A tiny bit.

 

Yuri smiled again and bowed to the ahjumma. She had been called yesterday by Seohyun who panicked, telling her that Mina hadn't come back yet and Mr Jung had been worrying. “We have information but not enough to find where Mina is. Do you really think Mr Seo had done it?” Yuri asked when Seohyun had walked to her and paying attention the area more than before, “I'm sure it is Daewon. I saw his car when Jung appa and Minhee umma had met each other again.” Seohyun replied and gave a small smile to Sehun who turn off his phone after he had told Luhan that Mina was in the shower.

 

What's the next thing we need to do?” Sehun asked, a wrinkle becoming visible on his forehead as he was telling Luhan lies about Mina's location and activities. “The next thing..” Yuri slid her glasses down on her nose and stared at the grey lamp-post beside the grocery store, “we checked the CCTV and hopefully find where Mina is.” Yuri answered and closing her notebook and putting her pencil on her ear, “You owe me, Joohyun.” Yuri mumbled while Seohyun smiled in guilt. Yuri had wanted her father, Mr Kwon to help Seohyun but Seohyun had dramatically refused and black-mailed Yuri that she'll tell Mr Kwon that Yuri had failed at her alegbra exam last week, “You owe me, big time.”

 


Hi, it's author-nim :) This story had achieved over 100 subbies ^~^ Thank you so, so much. I was wondering after this story finish, I'm planning to write another story that features EXO again and which member of EXO would you like me to write about?