Brothers

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

 

The dark red bricks began to cracked little by little each day but still managed to maintain the heavy weight of the roof which was made of ceramic tiles. The abandoned house wasn't really that isolated or deserted as what people may like to describe it since the area outside the house which was the front yard has a black and grey motorbike and a car that was tainted with mud and dust. “Should we be worried?”

 

The lady stirred as her long hair covered her face and her eyes looked sleepy as she fights for her eyes to opened instead of it dropping down and spending another day sleeping. “She's still sleeping?” A baby faced man asked, standing up and forwarding over the two man who worriedly looked at the lady, “We shouldn't have added too much drug on the handkerchief. That's your fault, Zelo!” The spiky black hair accused the baby faced named Zelo while the man beside who was smiling, showing his gum.

 

Himchan, don't accused our little brother. It was also your fault for pushing him and you know him, he repeats what we do.” The gummy smile man defended Zelo who stood beside him and wrapped his arm around his big brother's shoulder, showing bromance. Meanwhile, Himchan shook his head at the two people who go ganged up on him, he let out a sigh and turning his head to look over the lady who looked up, her vision blurring but suddenly dropping her head. “Yongguk, her neck is going to break if she keeps on doing that.” Himchan said as the man named Yongguk stopped smiling and going down the rusty stair cased.

 

Zelo followed along, the sudden knot of guilt and worried inside his stomach appeared and made him really feel sympathy. Himchan looked from the top of the stair-case, he sighed as he never had intended to do this type of job, if only he has money, he could escape this part of life and become successful. Yongguk took off the rope that was wrapped around the lady's upper half and took off the cloth on to prevent her from screaming when she would wake up and realized what happened.

 

Ehh..” Yongguk scratched his neck as he tried waking up the lady who obey his mental command in his mind, “You're awake!” Yongguk shouted and crouching down, his eyes becoming wider as the lady's hair slowly uncovered her face and showing her face looking lost and still unconscious. The lady opened her eyes and blinking as she tried to make her vision clearer, her head felt like being squashed between huge metal bars and her body felt low and down.

 

W-what's your name?” Yongguk asked as he looked at the lady who widen her eyes and just in time he moved his hands on his ear, expectedly the lady to screamed but to give him a small smile, “Mina. Jung Mina.” The lady answered before laughing, “Lu Mina.”

 

Himchan tilted his head in confusion – he had read a newspaper about someone named LuHan who was the heir of Lu's Company, the company he longed to be employed as he enjoyed designing cars. “Your Luhan's wife? The heiress of Lu's Company.” Himchan asked causing his brothers, Zelo and Yongguk to widen their eyes and remembered that Himchan would like to work in the Lu's Company.

 

Mina nodded, “Yeah.. How did you know?” She asked while smiling causing Himchan to have a mental breakdown and Mina looked over to him, “Who are guys? What do you want from me?” Mina asked as she looked around the room and found quite creepy as there was woods and metals scattered around the place.

 

Zelo popped in front of Mina's vision causing her to jumped in surprised and Zelo to chuckled, “My name is Zelo. It's very nice to meet you! What we want from you? We actually don't know. We just got paid to do kidnapped you...” Zelo explained while propping his hands on his chin, thinking about the person that had called them and paid them huge amount of money through cash to kidnapped Mina. “Ki-kidnapped me?” Mina stuttered while Yongguk slapped his face, “Zelo! You weren't supposed to say that.”

 

Zelo chuckled in embarrassment and covered his mouth with the black mask that has a skeleton design that hand on his neck while Himchan squeezed the metal bars and looked at Mina, “When should we give her to him?” He asked as the caller had told them that when they had kidnapped the girl, they would drop her off to the old antique pharmacy.