Love

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

Even though the gif doesn't even relate to the chapter,
I just find it really cute for Seohyun to bumped at Sehun :D

 

Guns could be heard when Himchan, Mina and Zelo had went out their car quickly as they saw Daewon's car parked outside with two other police. Himchan turned his head to looked at the three police who stood inside the building waiting for their SWAT colleagues while Kwangsoo walked over to Himchan.

 

I'm sorry, sir. You can't come inside the building even though possessed or anything that relates with the building.” Kwangsoo informed while Mina furrowed her eyebrows. “The car that is parked over there,” Himchan pointed at the black car owned by Daewon, “is owned by Daewon, the famous doctor.” Himchan explained while Kwangsoo narrowed his eyes, completely interested about the new information, “and inside the building, my big brother is possibly getting killed by Daewon and his four other men!” Himchan shouted while Kwangsoo raised his eyebrows, “Still. We can't let you go inside. Processionally trained SWAT police are inside the building and all we can do is wait for any progression.”

 

Himchan sighed in frustration and sprinted inside the building while Kwangsoo and Mina stared at him in shocked and Himchan who suddenly started following his brother. “Zelo!” Mina shouted in hope for Zelo to grabbed his brother and stayed beside her but to only followed his brother inside. “Miss, tell them that they can't enter the building...” Kwangsoo told Mina who has a lost expression and her mind going blank, “Miss.. Miss.” Kwangsoo mumbled as he had Mina's attention on him instead of the guns being fired inside after Himchan and Zelo had entered, “I need you to tell me your name.” Kwangsoo asked while Mina bit her lips and sprinted inside as her curiosity killed the cat.

 

When she entered, Mina gasped and has her eyes widening as she took steps to looked at the scene in front of her. The SWAT police was at the side, holding the area where Daewon had fired after Taeyang, Woohyun and Mir grabbed them in surprised and began dragging them 5 downstairs in front of Yongguk who was halfway bruised and Luhan with Sehun aiming at Daewon who was in the middle with a gun in his hand. Yuri and Himchan aiming their gun at Taeyang and Woohyun while Zelo and Seohyun with a metal bars in their hands and was standing in front of two bullet pierced in Mir and a bloody Baro.

 

What...” Mina mumbled breaking the silence in the air and causing the attention of the people downstairs to looked at her. Luhan slide his stare from Daewon to Mina before sighing and smiling, “You're safe.” Luhan said while Mina bit back a smile as water began forming in her eyes, “Miss! You mustn't enter the building!” Kwangsoo ran after Mina with the other police calling for backups behind him before pointing their guns at the Daewon.

 

Seohyun gulped as she saw the twitch of Daewon's hand which was holding the gun and jumped when Daewon had laughed causing Luhan and Mina to look away from each other and to stare at him, “This is how far love can do to you.” Daewon looked down at the ground before looking up, “Joohyun-ah.. How can you do this to me?” Daewon asked Seohyun who stood in fear, “I'm the one who made Minhee better! I'm the one who gave you shelter and everything else you needed! In return, I should get something, neh?” Daewon shouted.

 

I should be getting love from Minhee! Why did make Pil Suk and Minhee go back together?” Daewon asked while pointing his gun at Luhan, “For that.. I should punish you. You stole my love away from me and I'm going to steal the one you love.” Daewon mumbled before a bullet came out of the gun he was holding and for the police or anyone who has a gun aimed at him in return.

 

Meanwhile, Mina gasped at her little sister who had dropped in front of Luhan and collapsed at the ground. She had saw it coming when Daewon had started talking about punishing her, she saw Seohyun beginning to walk to Daewon before sprinting when he had said the last words. “Joohyun!” Mina shouted before rushing to her sister's aid while Sehun rushed past Luhan who stood in shocked as he saw Seohyun smiling at him when she had caught the bullet for him, “Yah! Seohyun!” Sehun cried while shaking Seohyun who smiled at him.

 

It's just a bullet. I'm not going to die yet.” Seohyun laughed before coughing while Mina sighed in relief and shift her attention to Luhan who grabbed her forcefully and crushed her to death. “I thought I lost you when I didn't hear anything from you in the last few days.” Luhan whispered in Mina's ear before sighing and hugging her again, “If I got lost, I know for a fact that you will find me.” Mina replied with a smile on her face.

 

 


Hi, it's authornim :) Most of you commented that you didn't want this fic to end but to be honest, we need Luhan and Mina to have their happy ending ~^^

Also, would you mind checking my bestfriend's story by clicking here and  I can't tell you what is the story about because we promised each other to not read our stories since it could be quite embarrasing.