Can't Take It!

The Jerk's Girlfriend

Luhan felt his heart pumping as trees, grass and nature came into the view while following the two police car in front of him, “I wonder if uncle Kwangsoo will tell father?” Yuri mumbled at the seat behind Luhan which was occupied by Seohyun her while Sehun sat at the front with Luhan.

 

He won't.” Seohyun replied, “Mr Lee won't. You gave him your puppy eyes and I think that's all he remember.” Seohyun added with a chuckle and Yuri joining in. Lee Kwangsoo is Yuri father's bestfriend ever since at the age of 4 years old and still continuing their friendship after all those years. Sehun suddenly froze as the sound of Seohyun's giggle went to his ear and to his heart which caused it to beat faster and his stomach being filled by butterflies.

 

Luhan saw the pale faced of his friend and sighed in relief when he had noticed the similarity between and him. The same look they have when they feel that feeling. Sehun-ah, are you feeling love? Luhan thought after glancing at his friend through the mirror and gasped mentally when he saw a black van parked in front of the rusted and fragile building as the two police cars parked at a space.

 

The 5 swat police silently went out of the special bullet-proof car they've used and silently went inside the building after one of them had taken a glance inside which was filled with the atmosphere of eerie while the 4 normal police including Kwangsoo took out their small gun and got ready into position. Luhan, Sehun, Yuri and Seohyun stayed in the car which was parked beside the bullet proof car, watching the police agents do their job and could only breathe.

 

Aggh! I can't take this anymore!” Yuri suddenly bursts while Seohyun gasped when Yuri took out three guns out of her bag, “How di-” Seohyun asked looking at Yuri who smiled and gave the other two guns to Luhan and Sehun while she got the last one. “I stole it from the police headquarters. They wouldn't mind, I think.” Yuri answered while Luhan and Sehun stared with their mouth open at the gun that Yuri gave them.

 

I don't.. I don't think I could use this.” Sehun cried, “If one of those kidnappers happen to catch you, one bullet fire can give you a chance to run and hide.” Yuri answered causing Sehun to over think and gulped as he stuffed the gun at his back pocket. “Can't I just use the old trick?” Luhan asked while Yuri raised her eyebrows, “You know.. the one where you just kick them in their private area?” Luhan replied causing Yuri giggled, “Yeah..” Yuri said sarcasm in her voice while Luhan sighed in defeat and gripped tightly at the gun.

 

Luhan and Sehun slowly went out the car when they thought that the four police agents have their vision at the building and quickly went around at the back of the building while Yuri and Seohyun waited in the car in case something happened, they would be alive and be able to tell about the scene they have witnessed. “I don't mean that those two will go. I can't take it.” Yuri mumbled getting frustrated and sneakily exiting the car while Seohyun opened her eyes widely before following her friend, “Unnie, don't leave me..”

 

A groan could be heard from where Luhan and Sehun had decided to hide from which was the bush behind the back door where a happy looking guy was guarding and then a thud of metal bar could be heard as well as Sehun winced, imagining what was happening inside the building. “Hyung.. Do.. do you think it's Min-” Sehun mumbled while Luhan glared at the boy and shushed it before pointing at the man who has a blond spiky hair and was overly smiling when he had opened the door and shouted, “ARE YOU DONE? I want to join the fun as well!”

 

The man frowned when someone from the inside which were probably Taeyang yelled back at him, “MIR! Guard the door and you'll have your fun later!” which made Mir resist his urge to sprint and crush the bone of Yongguk who was laying down in pain and was coughing blood.

 

It was only an hour when they have arrived and found the area weird because usually the suspects would be living in lavish home instead of an isolated place. Daewon had entered the building without bothering to knock and leash his anger as Yongguk, Himchan or Zelo didn't told him that they have already caught Mina. Mir knew there was something off as Himchan never buys some food or drinks, it was usually Yongguk but he shrugged the thought away when they didn't find the girl at the first glance before waking up the snoring Yongguk.

 

Where's the girl?” Woohyun asked with his fists coming in contact with Yongguk who widen his eyes at the sudden punch, “What girl?” Yongguk asked while looking at the place, finding Mina before sighing, “I don't know.”

 

What do you mean you don't know?” Daewon asked while Yongguk shrugged, “Himchan and Zelo might be with her.” Yongguk answered, “Then where are they?” Daewon asked with his eyebrow raised, “I don't know.” Yongguk replied with his teeth gritted, feeling annoyed for waking him up and for punching him, just to ask where Mina was and he doesn't have any clu-. Wait! ! Yongguk thought, figuring it out the disappearance of Zelo, Himchan and Mina. “You don't know... then I guess we just have to make you think after this..” Daewon snarled before Taeyang and Woohyun began punching him in the head and stomach.

 

Not in the million years that I'm going to tell you.” Yongguk spat the blood out of his blood after realizing that Daewon's men would kill him even he had told them or didn't. “I don't care if I die, at least my brothers and that girl would live and tell all the things you've done!” Yongguk shout could be heard outside as Luhan and Sehun thought it was time to gripped on their guns and shoot Mir at the right leg and his stomach who cried out in pain at the sudden bullet going through his body, “From then on, you'll be living all your remaining life in jail!” Yongguk added before blacking out from the punch of Daewon.

 


Hi, it's authornim :) The end is near.. with only 2 or 3 more chapters then THE END :D