Never.

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

 

The time you need to get Mina back to you because right now, she's taken.” Sehun replied while Luhan rounded his eyes, “By who?” He asked, griting his teeth – he could punched the guy who Mina was dating, “Me!” Sehun exclaimed in happiness and that's when Luhan's thoughts disappeared and his mind are turned blank.

 

WHAT?!” Luhan shouted, not believing. “Tell me you're kidding?” Luhan asked his best friend who smirked at him, “I'm not – also, did you know that Mina's lips are so soft and smooth?” Sehun asked, pouring salts on Luhan's scars and it was the bomb that he needed to tick Luhan and have him do what ever he can do bring Mina back.

 

You know what?” Luhan asked, red colour suddenly appear all over his face. “I kissed her.” Sehun replied, while getting a punched on his cheek from Luhan. “Ah!” Luhan gasped, his insticts getting in control, “I didn't mean that!” He explained while Sehun shook his head, “I'm sorry..” Luhan apologized.

 

No need to be sorry for, hyung. I kinda deserved it.” Sehun mumbled while Luhan looked up after bowing to his best friend. “But still, Mina's lips are soft and smooth.” Sehun turned from pity to cheerful. “I know!” Luhan exclaimed, feeling a throbbing pain in his brain.

 

He felt his phone vibrate and he never bother to even know who's calling him, “Hello?” He asked while hang up after someone replied at him, or rather, nagged him. “Who was that?” Sehun asked, his eyebrows knitting together. “Joohyun..” Luhan answered, “What does she want?” Sehun asked another question, “She said-..” Luhan sighed, “I mean, I gotta go now.”

 

As Luhan was about to open the door, Sehun had called his name, “Remember in 2 months before you're wedding, if you still hadn't gotten Mina back, I'll go and become his boyfriend forever.” He said while Luhan squeezed the door knob tightly, making his knuckles turn white.

 

Once he was gone, Mrs Oh came in the room and had asked what happened, “Oh, nothing.. I just told something to Luhan, mum.” Sehun replied and giving his mum, his famous smirk.

 

Luhan droved to his house, feeling down but hopeness in his heart. He has 2 months to get Mina, he doesn't care about his father or Joohyun or even his mother. They had all betrayed him and hurted him instead of easing his pain, he only cares for one person and will always care for her.

 

As soon as he entered the house, his father had knocked the sense on to him, “Where did you go when you were supposed to be waiting for Joohyun-shii to finished her dress-fitting?” He asked, fuming in anger.

 

Luhan gritted his teeth and could the iron taste of blood from his mouth, “Can't you hear? Are you deaf? I was visiting my friend AT THE HOSPITAL.” Luhan shouted, making his father shut up and looked at him in disbelief. Luhan then started running to his room, finding for peacefulness but found another person irritates him, “CAN YOU LEAVE?” he shouted at Joohyun who had dropped a moving picture of Mina from his desk.

She hurrily went out of his room and sighed. “What was I thinking? I'm never too good for him.” Seohyun thought.

 

Mr Lu had went to chased his son but got held back by his wife, “Let him alone for now. He needs space, our son needs space.” Mrs Lu explained while Mr Lu sighed, “He is not our son, he's your son and he will never be my son, ever.” He said, making Seohyun stopped from moving.

 

Why can't you accept him?” Mrs Lu asked, with teary eyes. “Because.. he is not my son. The father of him is that man you had an affair with. I will never accept him.” Mr Lu explained, getting out of the house and doing dirty deed with his wife's sister.