Find Her..

The Jerk's Girlfriend

Luhan sighed desperately as he had called Mina all day long. He still hadn't showered as he felt his hair becoming greasy and losing the shine, it was their 2 years anniversary yesterday and he had thought that Mina had decided to not talked to him and planned a surprised date for him. Luhan looked to his left and found the petals of the roses falling slowly as the roots were dehydrated and the hand written card he had wrote when they had started dating.

 

He took his red beanie and his coat from the wall hanger behind his door and started going downstairs to meet his mother who looked confused, “Are you going somewhere?” She asked while Luhan nodded, “Where? I thought you were going to spend the week with us.” Mrs Lu said while feeling down as Luhan had broken the promise to spend the week. “I have to go somewhere..” Luhan answered as he doesn't need to get his parents worried about his wife and he could just solved it on his own.

 

Mrs Lu felt the anger inside her boiled up and knew that Luhan wanted to go to Mina but sometimes, you have to be selfish. She had just made up with her son and she just wants to spend the week with her son before going back to China and never going to see him everyday and feel his presence - “You can't go. You told us that your going spend the week with us.” Mrs Lu retorted while Luhan his lips, “Umma..” He mumbled in argument, “Your not going. That's final.” Mrs Lu told Luhan loud and clear.

 

No. Luhan, you can go.” A voice said from the top of the stairs while Luhan smiled and bowed to his father before going out, “What do you think you're doing? He said he was going to spend the week with us.” Mrs Lu asked angrily while Mr Lu sighed, “Honey.. Let him. He's tired and wants to feel love not just from us but from Mina.” Mr Lu explained, showing the roses and the card for Mina.

 

Luhan droved to Mina's house and went inside her house without telling as he has a spare key that Mr Jung had given. He had expected Mr Jung to tell what he needs to do to cheer Mina as he felt that he was in a deep trouble, “Mr Jung..” Luhan mumbled looking at the man, dried tears on his face and his hands on his hair.

 

Mr Jung.. what happened?” Luhan asked while Mr Jung went back to cry again. Luhan felt his heart dropped at the sight of him, when Mr Jung cry, it's from the bottom of his heart. “Where's Mina?” Luhan asked as he turned around and went upstairs, expecting Mina to looked out of her window while going up the stairs, he thought the two had a fight and just doesn't want to talked to each other for a while. “Mina!” Luhan shouted but it got faded into small voice, the room was so tidy, as if Mina didn't even entered it for a few days.

 

Luhan hadn't thought of saying goodbye to Mr Jung as he had walked back down the stairs to go to Sehun's house when Mr Jung had stopped him by saying, “Find her..” Luhan nodded even though Mr Jung didn't see him as he was out the door. As he was driving to Sehun's house, his heart become the running stampede of a herd.

 

-

 

Got it!” Yuri shouted as she freeze the CCTV footage and raised her arms in the arm causing Seohyun and Sehun to stopped from watching the footage and smiled in victory as they gotten the plate number of a car filled with mud and dust.

 

Yeah! Finally!” Sehun shouted in happiness while Seohyun nodded, “We can finally searched for Mina unnie! I'm not going to have her kidnapped again.” Seohyun said looking at the plate number of the car in the footage. “Let's go-” Yuri announced grabbing her coat from the chair and turning around to see a man panting on the door.

 

Sweat poured out of Luhan's forehead as he had run and climbed on Sehun's tree house behind his huge backyard. “What's wron-” Sehun asked, looking over at the direction of Yuri's gaze when he had frozen as well, “Why didn't you tell me she's missing?” Luhan asked, gritting his teeth in anger.

 

 


Hi, it's authornim :) I'm sorry for not updating yesterday because I was quite busy and had to revise for my chemistry test. This story will be updated every 2 days ^-^