Let's forget...

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

 

Luhan...” Mr Jung mumbled, making the young lad look up to him, “Even though this might sound stupid or completely new to you but Seohyun and Mina are blood-related.” Mr Jung said, making Luhan tilt his head in confusion, “You, you mean they are siblings?” Luhan asked while Mr Jung nodded. Before Mr Jung was about to talk, he decided to let Luhan take in as his ex-girlfriend and his fiancée are sisters.

 

I only founded out today like you and Mina..” Mr Jung explained, taking a glance at his house, “Seohyun had knocked on my door and the moment, she talked, I feel like dying any moment.” Mr Jung said, “But... I have to find my wife before I do.” He smiled while Luhan looked down, “I.. am sorry.” Luhan said, as the man in front of him is the father of the 2 girls that he have a romantic feeling towards. “No, no.” Mr Jung smiled softly, “It's not your fault. But whoever you chose between my daughters to marry, I hope you choose the one you love.” Luhan smiled at the advice Mr Jung said, he remembered what Sehun had told him the same thing yet different at the same time.

 

I don't know what to do though, sir.” Luhan confessed, “If I don't choose Seohyun, my father will be upset and surely abandoned me.” Luhan said, “But If I choose Mina, my heart and mind will be secure and content.” Luhan added, realizing that whenever Seohyun is with him, he felt that he needs to act professional while whenever he is with Mina, he let all the act go and be himself.

 

Then, If your father surely abandoned you, you could come here and live with us. I am to welcome you in my home as my payment as a father. Without you, Mina will be all alone and keep herself inside her room.” Mr Jung replied to the confused deer beside him who looked up towards him. “But Mina is dating someone already...” Luhan remembered Sehun who is in the hospital bed, “Really? Who?” Mr Jung asked in shocked, “Sehun..” Luhan answered while Mr Jung sighed, “I feel like there is more that you wanted to talk about with me.”

 

Luhan nodded, “Sehun told me when I had visited him 3 days ago, In 2 months, before I become a married man, I have to fight and make Mina mine again.” Luhan explained looking at the sky, “Then.. fight. Fight for her.” Mr Jung said, “But I don't tolerate violence. Talk to your father.” Mr Jung added, making Luhan chuckle, “Do you think, there throwing plates to each other?” Luhan asked, breaking the silence and them meaning Mina and Seohyun inside the house while Mr Jung laughed in reply.

 

Seohyun and Mina looked at each other and laughed as the atmosphere had become awkward. Luhan smiled at the two becoming closer but it soon faded to a thin line, “I have to go sir.” Luhan whispered to Mr Jung who nodded, “Remember, you are welcome here.” He said, closing the front door and turning around to Mina who looked up in confusion.

 

Where did Luhan go?” She asked, smiling so innocently, not knowing anything. “He just needs to do something...” Mr Jung replied, “Very important.” He mumbled under his breathe. “Shall we go out and eat?” He asked while Seohyun and Mina put on their coats as agreeing to him, “Where shall we go?” Mr Jung asked, “Hmm.. Pancakes Mania!” Seohyun and Mina shouted in unison.

Luhan took a deep breathe and walked to his father's study room where he mostly stay all day when he has nothing else to do. He knocked on the door, twice before hearing a 'come in' and some shuffling of foot inside, he twisted the knob and saw his father and expectedly, his aunty Lin. “May you excuse us for a few minutes, aunty?” Luhan asked while his aunty tilt her head and sighed when she saw Luhan looked stern and serious. She closed the door and went downstairs to give the two a privacy.

 

Maybe a privacy that will last long, she sighed and used her fingers to messed up her hair, she had ruined her sister's family. She couldn't believe after these few years, she had thought that she still likes her sister's husband but to only realized in the last few months that it was only lust. Lin squeezed her eyes shut and grabbed a paper that had been lying at the dining table and took the pencil that had been dropped on the floor.

 

Let's forgive the people whom hurt and upset us. Let's forget... each other.”