Share

The Jerk's Girlfriend

N/A : Sorry for the late update, I had a basketball game and training
and also was studying for a test T____T

 

Luhan slid his hands underneath Mina's t-shirt and using his index and middle fingers, he moved them like how humans walked. Mina squirmed in his touch and gasped when Luhan held her hipbone. “O-oppa? Wh-what are you doing?” Mina asked, eyeing Luhan's smirk on his face.

 

Luhan's smirk had grew bigger. “Op-oppa, stop!” Mina said, while Luhan drew circles on Mina's hipbone. “Ap-appa's downstairs.” Luhan chuckled while shaking his head. He leaned his head closer to Mina's neck and started doing a butterfly kiss all over it. “Oppa, stop!” Mina said.

 

Luhan knocked Mina's head lightly and said. “Yah! What do you think you're doing?” Luhan asked, wanting Mina to say the 3 words to him. “Er, stopping you because you want to do ?” Mina replied cooly, while Luhan blushed, not expecting that Mina will be soo straight-forward.

 

Luhan let go of Mina's wrists and growled on Mina's ear. “You're such a naughty girl. Thinking that we're going to do .” He said and then next thing you know, he was helding Mina's hipbone and started tickling her until she almost peed herself.

 

Minhee locked the front door and grabbed the groceries bag to put on the kitchen counter. Daewon turned away from iPad where he was playing temple run, cut the rope and build-a-lego to run over to Minhee and kissed her while saying. “FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!”

 

Minhee felt her eyebrow raised. “I've just came back and all you say is food, not I love you or maybe... HELLO?” She said, folding her arms and looking at Daewon who was shoving his face on the groceries. Minhee sighed as she felt that Daewon didn't paid attention to her and grabbed his favourite Lays crisps and started munching on it. “Aigoo, so early in the morning..” Minhee turned around the corner, to see her daughter, nice and showered but was mumbling while looking at Daewon.

 

Good morning, my lovely daughter!” Minhee smiled and grabbed the pancakes to showed it to her daughter who brightened up and swiftly took it. “Now, Joohyun-ah ~ What do you have to say?”

 

Umma, it's Seohyun but thank you! I really missed this pancakes.” Seohyun said, hugging the Bisquick pancake box. Minhee scrunched her face and started putting the groceries into the cupboards while Seohyun cooked the pancakes. “Jo-Seohyun, I expect you to share that pancakes with us!” Minhee shouted while going up the stairs and Seohyun scowled. She never wants to share anything.

 

Yeah, Seohyun! Shareeee!” Daewon flipped around the couch and started laughing by himself as he watched Running Man.