I'm Sorry

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

 

Himchan looked at the 3 people in front of him and sighed in defeat. He grabbed the sponge from the bucket filled water and soap beside him and start cleaning his car seriously while Zelo, Yongguk and Mina had gotten into water fight and starting spilling water and soap on each other's head. It sounds ironic that the kidnappers accepted the offer of Mina who asked to help them do something since they look thin but still given her foods to eat and clothes to wear. Himchan was already halfway cleaning his car when Mina had squealed loudly when Zelo had grabbed her and Yongguk dumped the cold water on her.

 

YAH! How could you two do this to me?!” Mina shouted while Zelo and Yongguk high-fived each other. “Aw, there's nothing to be worried about. It's just water!” Yongguk demanded while Zelo chuckled beside him and threw the sponge he was holding to Yongguk's head who turned his head and narrowed his eyes to the Zelo who ran before the sponge had came in contact with Yongguk's head, “Come here, you giant baby!” Yongguk shouted with his hands moving side by side quickly, sprinting to Zelo. Mina laughed and turned around to look at the car to find it, undusty and muds were completely gone,

 

Oh?” Mina asked, dumbfounded but sighed in relief as she saw Himchan's hair. “Oh, so you finished!” Mina smiled while Himchan glared at the girl behind her, “I thought it was a ghost who had finished it. I thought you weren't going to help us clean your car.” Mina teased while Himchan ignored her and washed his tires. Yongguk came back with a smile on his face and Zelo behind him with his hands around his tummy and panting, “Ah! What did you do to him?” Mina gasped while the two brothers laughed and Himchan rolled his eyes, it was just normal for him to see his older brother and younger brother to play-fight since they do it everyday.

 

Are you not worried about them?” Mina asked Himchan who grabbed the bucket and walked inside the building, “Ungrateful brother..” Mina mumbled while Yongguk and Zelo froze on their space as they felt the aura around Himchan turned dark and dull. Himchan is the most grateful brother could ever had, he had worked 3 jobs a day to pay Zelo's hospital fees when Zelo had gotten a high fever and Yongguk had no choice but to quit his job and care for their little brother and given food and clothes to his brothers when he had stolen some goods from a store when he was 8.

 

What did you say? You don't know who I am and what I've been through. So I suggest, you shut the hell up!” Himchan shouted in anger and walked back inside the building to dumped the bucket on the floor and dropped onto the stair case and cry his eyes out while Mina, Yongguk and Zelo spend the next few minutes, in an awkward atmosphere.

 

Mina gulped and sighed, “I guess I should apologized to him. I didn't mean it though, was just a slipped of my tongue.” Mina stuck her tongue out and scrunched her face. Mina entered the building, hearing the cries of Himchan and felt really bad and disappointed at herself, “I'm sorry..” She whispered while sitting down on the stair case beside Himchan. “I didn't mean it-”

 

It's okay. You don't need to apologized.” Himchan cutted after he had cleared his throat, “I was the only one who they can depend on and I can't help but to feel pressure on me when I have to work 3 jobs to keep Zelo alive. Our parents abandoned us to go to another country for enjoyment and leisure since they have earned a lot of money and had purposely forgotten to take us, the land lord of the apartment we stayed in kicked us out and ever since then we had lived in the streets, begging for money or just a little piece of bread.” Himchan added while Mina frowned, feeling guilty than ever.

 

Well, I hope they waste the money and have a good life in jail.” Himchan laughed while Mina looked at him in confusion, “Our parents made to the newspaper headline as the 'couple thief' who stole over 2 hundred million from the bank where they had worked before. I hope they rot in hell.” Mina gave him a small smile causing Himchan looked at her, “If I have another chance to live as different person, I would choose your husband.”

 

Mina scrunched her eyebrows together, “Why?” she asked while Himchan chuckled in response, “He's the son of the company that I ever wanted to be employed into. He got the looks, the money and a wife.” Himchan explained, putting a strand of hair behind Mina's ear, “A wife that smiles everytime through hardships, the one who truly cares about everyone even to strangers like us.” Mina blushed while Himchan tilt his head to looked at Mina in flustered.

 

I envy him.”