Winked

The Jerk's Girlfriend

Mina entered her classroom which is the 2nd highest floor in the Seoul High and that's where you could see people chatting, laughing and just coming to the school's gate but before she entered her class, she was greeting her classmates, teachers and even strangers, “good morning”, “hello” and “hi”.

She tugged her bag since it was slipping away from her shoulder and walked slowly to her chair which is situated beside the window and sighed deeply. He needs to smile more in school she thought. By he, Mina means her secret boyfriend Luhan who were scowling and walking like a supermodel with his other 11 friends with him and their fangirls who took out their camera and shoved it on the faces of the 12 people.

Mina sighed again. She yearned for the day when Luhan would wait outside of her house and they would go to school together rather than meeting secretly in Luhan's house where Mina always play with his precious, Rubik Cube and sometimes Luhan would be jealous of the Rubik Cube because Mina always has her eyes widen, like his friend Do Kyungsoo or preferably D.O's eyes on it, wondering how to solve it.

Mina couldn't help but check Luhan out, still couldn't believe that he was hers and she was his. His bronze bed-hair that feels so soft whenever Mina touched it, the deer's eyes, the squeezable nose, the smooth lips and his toned body. Luhan body frame is skinny but when he wore tight t-shirt, sleeveless t-shirt and when he had his shirt off, it's nothing like skinny. While she was in her thoughts, she felt eyes drilling on her like someone was desperately saying LOOK AT ME! and when she looked for that someone, she met eyes with deer eyes Luhan. She got flustered from the way he was looking at her, eyes that are filled with gentleness and small sparkles around his pupil. She felt heat came on her cheeks and she quickly looked away but not until she saw Luhan winking at her and that's when she sighed of happiness.

“KYAAAAH!!!” a fangirl at the side suddenly squealed and Mina suddenly took interest of her.

"LUHAN WINKED AT ME!!!!” she squealed again.

Then next thing you know, fangirls started arguing saying that Luhan winked at them, not her.

Mina looked confused but then worry was written on her face when she looked at Luhan who was getting ready to explode because the shouting and loudness of the girls.

"Noway in hell, that I would be winking at you.” He scoffs. “You looked so ugly.. I mean, look at your teeth, they looked yellow. Did you brushed your teeth this morning?” He asked the girl who started the argument between the fangirls saying that he winked at her. Pffft, never he will do that.

Luhan scoffs again and walked away with his bestfriend, Oh Sehun trailing behind him.

That person is such a jerk and I'm that Jerk's Girlfriend. Mina pouted and started getting ready for class.