Chapter XXIV

You believe me now, don’t you?

Tina's P.O.V

 

I happend to pick up a rose which was the prettiest among all the roses I have planned from my own garden from house when I left the front door of the hosue. I thought I should have given something to impress her to make her morning extremely great to be wtih me. I did injure myself a little bit by trying to cut it from the garden but it was fine. It was a little bit blood, nothing serious. 

I got the flower in my hand but I didn't know what to do because, well, you see, it's kinda hard and shy to give it to her straightly and I bet that it would have been awkward for both her and I to handle the giving-flower-situation. So yeah, I hide it under the passenger seat and asked her to pick it up by herself and it worked. She likes it. And I'm glad she does.

We almost reach the school's front gate and I feel nothing because I know that all those annoying girls will not be there since they don't like attending workshops.

"Why is the school gate is so silent? Where are all those girls?" Aom asks me just as soon as we get into the school a few seconds.

"You'd rather having them waiting for me in front the gate today?" I joke.

"Whatever they do to you, why should I care?" she pretends not to look at my face and I know perfectly that she is keen to my answer. 

I grin then reply her back. "Aren't you afraid that I might be stolen by one of the girls out there?" I again.

"It's all up to you." she shrugs.

I pull into the exact same spot as always and stop the car. I turn to look at her so that our conversation can go flow.

"Well then. There's this thing I've been aiming to talk to you about. I'm just sorry but I'm taken." I shrug with a sad face on my face.

Her eyes widen with the curious expression and that is almost mad.

"Who?" that's all she can come up with?

I sigh then answer her back. "That girl has a nice bone structure. Her hair is nice with the color of brown highlighted on it. And now, she's trying to ask me who has taken me because she has to know the answer now that it's her." I giggle a little bit to make it sound less seriousl.

"That girl doesn't want to take you, trust me."

She blushes and keeps smiling but doesn't say a word and I'm not waiting for her answer her as well so I ask her to get out of the car and such.

We finally get out of the car and she is kinda shocked that none of the students wear the uniforms and she suddenly turns to me.

"What's wrong today? Why isn't everyone wearing the same uniforms?" her curious face is back.

"Hmm? Today is workshop day which means you get to have a break for today doing whatever you want to. But they usually give us lessons about something related to our future job so that we won't be shocked by the time we get to work." I giggle.

She turns and scans the area and again and turns back to me.

"Then why haven't you told me to wear something like all of you?" Her eyes narrow.

She almost sounds mad to me again. Yeah, mood swinging again. She was happy then shy then here she is, as mad as hell.

"Because I want to see you this way." I smile and walk behind her.

She stops her walking then turns to face me again.

"What do you mean?" See? She blushes again.

"My first plan was to make fun of you. I want to see how you were going to do with when all this was happening." then I giggle. 

She slaps on my shoulder then smile in a naughty way.

"It's not funny." she smiles again.

"I'm just kidding. I let you wear the wrong outfits today so that I can have you all to myself. You'll always stick with me because you can't run to somebody else with this outfit, can you?" I tease.

"Of course I can." she protests as she runs to sit at the bench in front of our school's garden.

I follow her and sit beside her.

"Tell me how you can." I turn myself to sit closer to her.

"I own a pair of legs, don't I?" she looks at me in the eyes.

"But what can you do with those leges when your heart is trapped with me and you don't even want to go away from me now?" I giggle.

"I don't think my heart is trapped." she hits me again on my arm.

"Prove it." i dare her.

She shakes her head then she lets her hands get into her bag then take out a rectangle box out of it. I stare at it for a moment then still don't know what it is.

"I did want to keep this for you but then for now, I decide to throw it away then in order to prove something to you." she raise an eye at me in a teasing way.

I again try to annalyze what that is but it's unsuccessful so I give up. Yes, I have to ask her.

"What's that?" I ask.

She shrugs. "It's your breakfast which was made by me. And I'm throwing it away for now."

"Give me that." Then I hurriedly take it from her so that she can't take it back.

I open the box and of course, she said it! It's my breakfast and it was made by HER. Why am I so surprised?? Why am I so happy?

"For me?" I grin happily and look at her.

She nods "But it's not pretty at all. Come on, we'll eat something else." she takes the box from my. She's shy, of course.

"No no no no no no." I hurriedly take it back from her and turn to stare at it for a while.

"I don't want any other breakfast beside yours." I grin again.

"And it looks yummy and beautiful." I grin at her.

"hmm" then she grins. We both burst into laugh because it's too awkward for us to handle.

I look at the breakfast box again. "Is this the reason why you told me not to have any breakfast?" I look at her again.

"Yeah." she nods.

"Can I eat it now?" 

She nods.

The box contains Japanese food, actually. Sushi and such. The food looks so well organized and I really don't want to ruin it. But because I'm hungry and Aom is waiting for me to try her food so yeah, I take a bite then.................

I want to puke the food out but I can't, I have to chew then swallow it all to my stomach.

"Why -" I ask.

"hahahahahaha. I first thought that I just wanted to play with you but now it's a purnishment for not informing about the outfits. Because one of these sushis was rolled with wasabi inside. I guess you picked up the right one at first." she laughs out loud.

Boy, she looks so beautifully laughing this out loud and I enjoy seeing her this way.

"It's not funny." I complain.

"It is. Seeing your face like that at the moment really made my day." she laughs again.

"Really?" I want to clarify her this.

She nods then laugh again. 

I decide to eat all the remaining sushi in my hand, ALL inside my mouth. And you know the reaction when the amount of wasabi is too much when you eat it, right? 

I jump up and down, up and down.

"Hey! It's too much! Just puke it out!" She's panic now.

I manage to swallow everything to my stomach successfully.

She hands me the water and a candy so I take them all. I drink the water first then the eat the candy after.

"Why did you do that?" she calms me down by put her hand my shoulder.

"You said seeing me this way made your day. If that's what it takes to make you happy, I will do it to make you happy." I smile then take another drink of the water.

"Idiot! It's just for fun." she rolls her eyes.

"And it's fun seeing you enjoying your fun when I'm the reason behind it." I love and hate arguing with her, but I'll say this arguement is fun.

"Don't do that next time. You almost took my breath away." she complains.

"Wouldn't you feel satisfied once I'm dead? Because, you know, you always want me to die." I smirk.

"Haven't you known that it's just my irony? Gosh!" she protests.

"I believe every word you say." then I smile. 

We both are silent for a moment and we honestly don't know what to do next.

I stand up and hold my hand to her. "Do you want to listen to some music in the Instrumental room?" 

She looks curious for a moment then answers me back. "Is there any music in there?" 

"Of course. You'll see." I giggle.

Then she takes my hand to let me guide her to that room.