Chapter XXIII

You believe me now, don’t you?

Aom's P.O.V

 

Yes! I finally wake up earlier than I usually am everyday. It's 5 am in the morning and it's 1 hour earlier than the time my alarm was set. It's not that I get excited for the whole night, but I couldn't sleep. I give up trying to sleep then decide to wake up instead.

Of course, I was sleepless for the entire night. If you think to yourself, well, you might think that Tina's been in my head for the entire night, right? If you think like that, I would like to give you a zero. The answer is that my air conditioner didn't work for the whole night so I had to sleep sweating like a dog.

I'm just kidding. Yes, Tina's been in my head for the whole night. I've had her words flying in my head for the whole night and I guess that was the romantic thing that I've heard from someone I know. In fact, she happens to be the first one to give me words which can make me cry. Impressive, isn't it?

I don't like to estimate about the time I have liked somebody because I have always thought to myself that it's always a waste of time to do such a stuff like this. But when it's with Tina, I want to count the days I have liked her. Will you laugh if I tell you that I have liked her for 2 days? Some of you might do while some will not. 

Yes, 2 days. 2 days which almost lead me to kill people just because of her. She's the first female who I have ever put in my list. I don't know how long she has liked me but she has always been so good or maybe that's just her trait? Oh, I don't know and I don't wanna know how good she has done to anybody else except me. Please, Tina, be good to me, please? She's sometimes a bad girl, yes, she's a bad girl that she plays too much, but I want her to always be gentle to me. 

I have spent my tme on my bed thinking about her way too much, haven't I? Alright, let me get up of the bed. God, it's so early and I'm sure mom has waken up now that she has to prepare her kitchen and the coffee and stuffs for her shop though she doesn't like me helping her with stuff like this because she thinks that only her knows how to do it.

Okay, I know what I should do and I'm gonna do it now. But before that, I have to do three things in advance. First, texting. Second, showers. Third, dressed up. So, I grab my iPhone then texts her quickly knowing that she won't reply me now because I know she must be sleeping. This idiot doesn't like to wake up early.

"Just so you know, I don't want you to have your breakfast this morning. So, I expect you to see me with your stomach empty. :P" I texted her then I put my phone on the table where I have left it previously then i walk to take my tower then head back to the bathroom.

Just as soon as I grab my tower, my phone rings. I quickly run back to the table and see her name appearing on my lockscreen along with a text attached with the name.

"Oh? Is that so? Your wish is my command, Aommie. :D" Gosh, she wakes up immediately after she sees my text? Why? And she nicknamed me? Oh Tina, you're so going to taste how strong my fist is.

I smile then reply back her text. "Yeah? Since when I've become this important? And why the heck you came up with such a stupid nickname like that? Cut it out! *rolling eyes*". I know she's gonna reply me fast and my guess is always right. 

"Since the last time you said you considered everyting about me. And about the nickname thing, It sounds closer. Of course, it's sweeter. :P" Tina! You crazy crazy crazy little girl! 

"Go back to bed. I have works to do for my mom. Bye" then I put my phone back on the table and she really listens to me, she doesn't reply and leaves me alone. So yes, I just go to take a shower and do what I want to do.

 

Tina's P.O.V

 

I wasn't sleepless for the night which everything happened. I don't worry much about Aom because I know she must have some kind of good feelings for me that's why she's being so sweet to me lately and all I know is that I have to try harder for her and never let her go. I'm smiling at this thought because I never want to let her go away from me even if she's just someone who I just met.

What I'm tryingt to tell you is that I'm worried more about Mean. Yes, she's just too stubborn and I know nothing how to make her forgets me. Is that even possible? She keeps repeating she will never give up on me even though I have explained her everything and she even knows who I like and want to be with. I like to talk frankly to Mean about everything because to me, hiding from my own sister is kinda hard and she's never been someone else to my family and myself. If I had a choice, I wouldn't do anything to make her fall for me anymore.

I sleep well for tonight because she has been inside my head which makes me fall asleep so easily. No nightmares. 

I was kinda dreaming of her in my dream but I really can't remember what was going on but then here's this phone ringtone woke me up. I know exactly who that was. You wanna know why? Because I set a unique ringtone for her in my contact so that I will know that it is her when she texts or calls me. Smart, isn't it?

I know it was her and it was really her. A sweet text in the morning. I don't know what she wants to do with her plans by not letting me eat my breakfast but I want to follow the flow with her. 

I wake up at 6:30am in the morning, as always, it is uncle John who wakes me up. He gets a maid prepares all my clothes for school today by the time I wake up then he leaves again. Again, it's nothing special because it's just a university uniform. When I get out of the bed, I see a normal gray t-shirt with a black jeans and a pair of gray converse prepared for me at the end of my bed. I was pretty surprised at the moment. Oh wait, it's Wednesday today, and we don't have any class but only workshops to attend to. And I haven't told Aom about that. I'm laughing at this idea that everybody will be wearing their usual costumes like shirts and jeans and stuffs while Aom will be wearing the university uniform. I'm not telling her. 

I got shower and get dressed the outfit I've been prepared then get down immediately in an exciting feeling that I'm seeing her in 20 mins.

"Tina, come to the table and have your breakfast today. Seems like everybody is here today." my mom calls me as I get to walk pass the dining room.

I stop at the door then get into the room and kiss both her cheeks and she seems to be happy today.

"No, mom. I have to go. I'll have another breakfast with you tomorrow." then I smile to her.

She totally understands along with my dad but Mean seems to drop her face as she hears me ignoring the family breakfast today. Air is sitting in front of Mean as Mean is sitting next to my mom. Air looks me in the eyes of you-must-tell-me-everything-later. I totally get what she's trying to ask me and I nod and she's relief. Mean, of course, doesn't speak a word then I say my goodbye to everyone of the house and leave.

 

Aom's P.O.V

 

Gosh, it's 7:15am already and Tina's car hasn't appeared in front of my house yet. Where is she? 

"Oh, calm down, sweetie. She'll be here in a minute." My mom complains as she sees my anxious expression thingy.

"But..." I try to protest but she cuts me off.

"But she's usually here at 7:20 am every time. Don't you know that?" she glances at the watch.

"Fine" I exhale then sit patiently.

My mom is right, Tina usually comes at 7:20 am and here she is. Her shiny and nice car is parked in front of my house and she comes out with a sunglasses worn then walk attractively into the store. She removes her sunglasses and greets my mom as always. Doesn't she get tired of that and all? 

Wait, she's wearing a gray t-shirt and a black jeans? Where's her school uniforms?

"Hey, don't you wear your school uniforms?" I widen my eyes.

"I kinda have some other things to do first that I have to skip one class then I'll be back. My uniforms is inside my car. I'll change later." she smiles.

I nod disappointedly that she has to be away from me for one or two hours or so. That school haunts me when she's not around.

"Shall we go?" She asks and then again, I just nod.

She shows her goodbye to mom and then leaves and get back into the car first. And yes, I follow her to the car and leave.

 

*on the road*

"Aom?" Yes, she finally starts the conversation because I've been debating wheter I should start the conversation first with her or not.

"hmm?" that's all I can say.

"I'm hungry." She shrugs.

I giggle then she knows I finally laugh at this so she decides to move on.

"Oh by the way, I think I must have dropped my pencil under your chair, Aom. They're red. Can you help me picking it up for me back?" she asks me as she's still focusing on the road.

"Why should I do that?" I roll my eyes.

"Because you're the one who I trust with everything I own. Now can you pick it up now?" I blush at her answer but perhaps she doesn't know.

I make a huge exhale sound then try to find them under the chair.

"Be careful, Aom. It's expensive." she laughs along with that.

I search around for her pencil under that chair then I touched something long and I assume it's her pencil so I hurriedly grab it and take it from under the seat.

"It's long,attached with something green on its body and it's red on its top." she smiles as I take the thing she wants to face me.

God! It's a rose! She made me pick up the rose by myself?

"I don't know if you like roses or not, but this is what I got from my garden. I told you that I like to plan roses, so, this is one of the roses of I have planned at my house so far. You like it?" She asks shyly.

"This is the first time somebody's ever given me a flower." I still am staring at this beautiful flower and I know that I will never get enough of looking at it. I'm so gonna put inside my room when I get back.

"I'm glad I'm the first one." she smiles.

"Glad you're my first." I whisper until she can't hear it well.

"yes? What is it?" 

"Nothing. Thank you. I like it." I smile and she smiles as well.