My one and only love is you, baby~

Seungyeon's Knights
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/n: This is the Final Chapter! The Finale...I hope everyone who subscribed enjoyed my fanfic so far and I hope you continue to subscribe even though my fanfic is already completed! ENJOY :D

 

Seungyeon pov:

We probably stood there for a couple of minutes just hugging each other, I felt like if I let go maybe he won’t be there anymore.

“You’re not hurt?” Jinyoung suddenly asked, pushing me outwards and looking at me.

“The arrows…”

“Mmmm…” I replied, shaking my head.

“The only pain I was feeling when I returned was the pain of losing you.” I said, reaching out and touching his face.

Jinyoung smiled as we both moved our heads closer to each other, I could feel his soft breath on my lips as we stared into each others eyes. Then we moved our heads in closer and our lips touched.

I closed my eyes as the tingling sensation shot through my body again, it was this feeling…that I longed so much for.

I deepened the kiss as Jinyoung pushed his lips against mine….I didn’t want this feeling to stop ever…and then before I knew it I was grabbing the doctor’s coat Jinyoung was wearing and pulling it off his shoulders.

Jinyoung slipped the jacket off his arm as he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the wall, my heart was thumping fast now.

We were so much into our kiss that we didn't even notice the nurse walk in.

“Uhhh….excuse me…you not supposed to be doing this here! This is the hospital!” she exclaimed.

I quickly pulled my lips away from Jinyoung’s as I pushed him away from me after hearing the unfamiliar voice.

I blinked a few times as I brushed the back of my hand across my lips.

“Joesonghabnida…” I told the nurse, taking a deep bow..then I quickly grabbed Jinyoung’s arm and pulled him out of the room.

“Aiishhh…” I mumbled to myself, can’t believe I was French kissing Jinyoung in front of my comatose Dad and a nurse!!

“Mianhabnida…” I could hear Jinyoung saying as he bowed repeatedly to the nurse, I tugged at his arm harder so he would walk faster…I was so embarrassed.

“Yahh….the way you kissed me just now….I don’t even believe you’re from Joseon anymore!” I said, making a face at Jinyoung.

“What??” Jinyoung laughed.

“I was just….going with your flow…” he said innocently.

“Heolll” I said, frowning at him.

Jinyoung smiled at me as we walked out of the hospital, he slowly touched my hand and wrapped his long fingers around it.

I smiled at him as we walked hand in hand.

 “Where are we going?” Jinyoung asked.

“Mmmm….let’s go to the café.” I smiled, it was like my first date with him all over again…just, in a different era.

“Ca..fe?”

“Mmmmm….it’s like an inn, where you can sit down and order drinks or food.” I explained.

“Ahhhh…” Jinyoung nodded.

“It sure had changed a lot….” Jinyoung said, looking around.

“Aren’t you cold?” I asked, looking at what he was wearing.

He was just wearing T-shirt, Jeans and a cotton jacket.

Jinyoung actually looked really good in modern clothes….and his red hair really suited his face. He looked so much like a Seoul boy!

Jinyoung shook his head as he blew smoke out of his mouth…he definitely looked cold! His nose was turning red.

“With you by my side…it’s always warm…” he smiled at me.

I let out a small laugh as I grabbed his arm and hugged it close, he was such a sweet talker.

“If you were born here, you’ll definitely be a player!” I .

“Yah! Stop calling me that…..” he frowned at me.

He was even talking in Seoul slang now.

“Arasso arasso…” I said, as I pulled open the door café.

“Hurry and go in…you’re freezing.” I told him, pushing him into the café.

 “Whooooo…” Jinyoung huffed as he stamped his feet ont the floor and stuffed his hands into his pockets.

I grinned at him, I was so happy he was back.

We took a seat at one of the tables, Jinyoung sat down and looked around the place curiously like he was studying every inch of it.

 “Wait here….I’ll order us some drinks.” I told him, getting up from my seat.

Jinyoung nodded at me as he continued to look around.

I pinched my self hard on my arm as I waited for the drinks…just to make sure I wasn’t dreaming again, it was all so surreal.

“Ahhhh…” I cringed, it hurt.

“Here.” I said, as I sat down at the table and placed the cup of Americano in front of Jinyoung.

“What’s this?” he asked, looking curiously at the cup.

“It’s coffee…” I told him.

“Try it.”

“Co..fee..” Jinyoung repeated as he picked up the cup and drank some.

“How is it?” I asked, as Jinyoung scrunched up his face after swallowing.

“Not good?” I giggled at his reaction.

“I don’t think I like…Cofee…that much.” He replied.

“I knew you wouldn’t like it…so I ordered this for you just in case..” I said, placing the second cup in front of him, it was a cookies and cream frappe.

“And…what is this?” he asked.

“This is my favorite….it really sweet and delicious, try it.”

Jinyoung nodded as he drank from the cup.

“It’s good isn’t it.” I said, as I saw his face light up.

“Mmmm….really delicious…” he said, looking at the cup.

“What’s this white fluffy thing on top made of?” he asked, pointing at the whipped cream.

“It’s whipped cream…it’s made when you beat thick milk really fast with a beater like this!” I showed him, moving my finger around in a circular motion.

We laughed together, it was probably the first time I really laughed since I came back.

 “So….how did you find me?? How did you get here??” I was already getting curious.

“It was the ring…” Jinyoung started.

“The ring?”

“I was devastated after you left….all you left behind was the ring I gave you, so one night when I couldn’t sleep…….I took out the ring and played around with it…then I slipped it onto my finger.”

I blinked at him, wondering what he was going to say next.

“As I did…there was this bright light suddenly….coming from the ring…as if it lighted up. Then I closed my eyes and before I knew it…..I was…here…” He finished.

“Mwo!?” I asked in disbelief.

“I find it amazing as well….but, it allowed me to see you again.”

“What happened after you got here?? How did you find your way to the hospital and everything?”

“Ahh….I was a little confused at first…and everyone was looking at me like I was some crazy person, walking around in traditional garb and everything. So I watched people…and there was this group of people nearby….they were exercising and they left their clothes on a bench….so I took it..”

“Heol!!! You stole someone’s clothes???”

“Shhh…I didn’t….STEAL…I just…borrowed it.” Jinyoung protested.

I laughed. “You really are smart aren’t you?”

“What about your hair??” I asked.

“Ahhhh…that….I was a little reluctant at first, but I realized all the men here had short hair…so I found a place to get it cut…the person said this was the latest style! How is it??? Do I look Handsome???” he said handsome in english.

I giggled. “Handsome?? Where did you learn that from!”

“The woman at the place where my hair was being cut….she said…’wahhh….you look so handsome now…’ after she cut it.”

“Why?? Do I not look handsome??” he asked curiously.

I laughed at him. “Of course you look handsome….look at you…you look like a total player!!” I teased.

“There you go again….calling me a player. Since when have I looked at any other girl than you…”

I giggled at him.

 “How did you know how to get to the hospital??” I asked.

“After I left the place where hair was being cut….I was walking around thinking of a way to find you when coincidentally….you were coming down..from the thing with wheels….I think it’s called a bus…”

“O….you followed me??”

Jinyoung nodded. “At first I wasn’t sure if it was you, but I got a closer look and saw your face…so I ran after you….that’s how I ended up in the hospital…”

I nodded thoughtfully.

“But….why were you wearing the Doctor’s coat…and those spectacles!”

“Ahhh..that…” Jinyoung said, scratching his head.

“The people going in and out of the hospital were all wearing those white coats…so I thought….I would look less suspicious…” he grinned.

We laughed….it felt so good we could sit together like this and talk and laugh light heartedly again. I HAD to show Nicole and Hara that Jinyoung was REAL!!! That would leave them speechless!

I was shaken out of my thoughts as Jinyoung slowly

Please log in to read the full chapter