The Safest Place

Seungyeon's Knights
Please log in to read the full chapter

Shi Yoon pov:

“Is he all right?” I asked the doctor.

“Ye…he just lost a lot of blood, but his bones aren’t broken or anything…he will be fine after some rest.” He replied, packing up his medical equipment.

I nodded as Hyukjin rushed into the room.

“Nari!”

“What is it?”

“The Crown Princess has mobilized the soldiers to search for Song Nari…we need to hide him now.” Hyukjin reported.

“Ok, I got it.” I replied as I looked towards Joong Ki.

“Nari, do you have a place to hide him?” the doctor asked.

“Yes, you will need to hide with him so the soldiers don’t find you as well.” I said.

I grabbed a set of palace servant’s clothes from the shelves and handed it to Bong Gu.

“Here, you need to change into this as a disguise you need to fit in with the other servants here.” I told him.

“Yyyee Nari.” Bong Gu replied, taking the clothes from me.

“Come with me.” I said, turning to the doctor.

Both of us carried Joong Ki behind the painted screen in my room, I bent down and knocked on the wall behind the screen, then I slowly slid it open.

It was a secret compartment I had in my room, to hide things..it was the best place to hide Joong Ki now.

I turned to look at the doctor, he looked shocked that I had such a place in my room.

“Help me shift Joong Ki inside.” I told him.

He nodded as we lifted Joong Ki from the ground and placed him inside the dark compartment.

“You need to go inside and hide too, I control the situation outside.” I told the doctor.

He stared at me for a moment.

“Hurry, the soldiers will be here any minute!” I chased.

He nodded as he quickly entered the compartment, sliding the door shut in front of him.

Jinyoung pov:

Inside the secret compartment in the Chief Police Investigator’s room, the only sound I could hear was my breathing.

I looked down at the man lying on the ground, my mind flashed back to the time where he knocked into me at the market again.

And then another flashback when I was in Princess Seungyeon chamber and he was there holding her hand.

He was the Princess’s lover wasn’t he?

How did he end up like this?

And why was Seungyeon Mama with him?

There were so many thoughts in my head, but the answers could wait.

At least I managed to save him.

Back outside in Shi Yoon’s room.

Shi Yoon pov:

I laid out my case files on the table and sat on the chair, pretending to read them.

If the soldiers were going to come in, I had better be acting normally.

I could hear the soldiers already outside the room, shuffling around and shouting.

“One….two…..three…” I counted, and just as I counted to three the soldiers barged in.

“What is the matter?” I said, standing.

“The Crown Princess orders every part of th

Please log in to read the full chapter