Time Traveller

Seungyeon's Knights
Please log in to read the full chapter
A/N: For some reason I took reeeaaaalllllyyyy long to write this chapter! But it's finally done, hope all of you enjoy! I might be updating another chapter tonight!

 

Seungyeon pov:

These flashbacks….it was like the real princess was trying to tell me something. I was beginning to think more and more that I wouldn’t be able to go back to my time until I solve this mystery.

We neared my chambers, Jiyoung on my right and Shi Yoon on my left.

“I’m fine now.” I told them as I loosened my arms out of their grip.

Just then, I spotted someone standing outside the door of my chambers..I realized who it was after he turned around….it was Joong Ki.

It wasn’t that I didn't like him…but he was but a stranger to me.

“You’re here…have you been waiting long?” I asked, as I walked up the steps.

 “Mama….” Joong ki greeted as he looked from me to Shi Yoon.

“Shi Yoon ah, you’re here too?” he asked.

I kind of sensed a little tension at that moment…like maybe Joong ki wasn’t happy that I was with Shi Yoon.

“Ah…I had one of my painful flashbacks again, official Yoon was just helping me back to my quarters.” I explained.

“I see.” Joong ki replied nodding.

“Have you been waiting long?” I asked again.

“Ah, no actually…I’ve just arrived.” Joong ki replied with a smile.

I could tell why the princess might be fond of him…he was a very good looking guy, but something told me he had a lot of things to hide.

“We’ll go inside and talk.” I said, walking towards the door.

“Mama….I’ll take my leave.” I heard Shi Yoon say.

“Why don’t you join us official Yoon? There more the merrier.” I smiled.

It was gonna be awkward just having dinner with Joong ki alone….something told me that we wouldn’t have anything much to talk about at all.

“Ah….ye…Mama.” Shi yoon, accepted with a little reluctance.

The three of us sat at the table, with the food in front of us.

I chewed my food slowly, looking from Joong ki to Shi yoon….it was so quiet that my chewing seemed like the loudest sound ever.

“Ma…”

“Seu…”

Joong ki and Shi yoon spoke at the same time and their words clashed, causing them to look at each other.

“You go first.” Joong ki told Shi yoon.

Shi Yoon was about to speak when he stopped.

“Nevermind, it can wait for next time.” He said, as he put down his chopsticks onto the table.

“Mama…I think I’ll take my leave now and let you have your dinner alone with Joong ki.” He said, as he stood up from his chair.

“ooO…yyou’re leaving alreaddyy?” I asked, with my mouth full of food.

Shi yoon smiled. “Enjoy your meal Mama…” he said, as he bowed and backed out the door.

I swallowed my food and looked towards Joong ki…now it was just me and him.

“Seungyeon ah…” he started.

“Mmmm?” I asked, as I put down my chopsticks as well…I think I was full already.

“Are you done with your meal? Maybe we could take a walk in the garden.” He finished.

I nodded. “I’m done.”

Joong ki and I walked out of my chambers, it was probably autumn now…the icy wind swept against my skin..sending chills down my spine.

Joong ki and I walked in silence, under just the dim light of the moon and stars.

“Seungyeon ah….do you remember how much you loved peonies?” he asked, brushing his hand against the peony bushes.

“You loved them so much, you made all these peony bushes be planted around your quarters….they were you favorite flower.”

“Peonies…” I mumbled to myself as I reached over and plucked one of the bright red peonies from the bushes.

Joong ki smiled as he took the peony from my hands and tucked it into my hair.

“It was your flower….everytime I missed you I would look at them and think about you..then I wouldn’t feel lonely anymore.” He finished, as he slowly wrapped his hand around mine and brought me to the side overlooking the pond.

“What….do you want to say to me?” I finally asked.

“Seungyeon ah…” he said, turning me to face him.

“Those few days without you….were the worst days of my life…I..I want to wait for your memory to come back, but there’s no time..”

He really knew how to talk.

“I’m getting married to the crown princess soon….It’s my dad’s wish, so you need to answer me now….”

“Will you agree to marry me…?” he asked, taking out the jade ring from his chest pocket.

Omg…was he proposing!?!

“This ring already belong to you…” he said holding the ring out in front of  him.

“You just need to say yes….your memories will come back…I’m sure of that.”

I felt dizzy for a moment….he was asking me to marry him right now.

And since when was he going to marry the crown princess.

“What are you saying…” I said, looking at him.

He couldn’t possibly expect me to give him an answer now!?

“You remember us don’t you….bits and pieces of it, even if you lost your memory…your feelings for me…it must still be there..”

“Seungyeon ah….”

“Joong ki…I…I can’t!” I said, turning away from him.

“I can’t, I’m sorry.” I said again.

“So what the crown princess said is true isn’t it??? That actually you don’t love me…you just want me for yourself because you know she likes me!?”

“What!? No!I don’t know exactly….but I know…that my feelings for you were true!” I said, spinning around to face him again.

How could the crown princess tell such lies…I wasn’t her…but I knew for certain like it was inside me that….the princess did love this man…

‘Then why!?” he asked, grabbing my wrists.

“I……it’s because I like someone else.”

“What!?” he said in disbelief.

“All these years….all I ever knew was you…and all you ever knew was me! How can there be someone else!?” he demanded

Please log in to read the full chapter