The princesses' flower

Seungyeon's Knights
Please log in to read the full chapter

At the prime minister’s estate, his son Joong ki is sitting in his room on front of his desk with a very frustrated look on his face. His servant is kneeling beside him trying to get him to eat a meal.

Joong ki pov:

“Young master…..please eat something, you haven’t eaten for days!!” my servant said frustratedly, pushing the tray of food towards me.

I sighed and got up from the floor, this was too frustrating….the princess had been missing for two days and have no clue what happened to her.

I needed to go see Shi Yoon, I thought as I walked out the door.

“Young master…aishh!!” I could hear my servant call after me as he ran out after me.

“I’m going to see Shi yoon, I’ll be back later..don’t follow me!” I replied as I walked off quickly.

She just disappeared like that, I wanted to hear from someone that she was all right…that was all.

I didn’t want to believe she was gone…..how can I live without her?

I reached the police station.

“What’s the matter?” the guard at the gate asked.

“I’m here to see official Yoon.” I replied.

“I’m sorry, I was not notified of any visits, who are you?” he asked.

“Oho…..I’m the prime minister’s son, Song Joong ki…do you not recognize me?” I replied in a stern tone.

The guard looked flustered a little after I said who I was.

“Na…nari…forgive me, I did not recognize you.” He said.

“are you not going to let me in?” I asked.

“Nari….official Yoon is out now on official business.” He replied.

“It’s okay I will wait for him.” I said as I pushed past the guard.

“y..yee…” he said as I walked in, taking a seat at the table.

A few moments later, official Yoon returned from the cliff.

Shi Yoon pov:

I got off my horse and walked towards the police headquarters…holding the fan in my hand and thinking, just then the guard spoke to me.

“Nari….Song Nari the prime minister’s son is inside waiting for you, he said he wishes to see you.” He said.

I nodded as I raised my hand to acknowledge what he said.

“Shi yoon ah!” Joong ki stood up as he saw me approaching.

I smiled at him “Song nari….what brings you here?” I asked, as I sat down knowing very well he wanted to know the situation with the princess.

“Shi Yoon ah, how is it? Did you find out anything?” he asked, with a worried look on his face.

I sighed “Well, the king did specify that I report directly to him….I don't think I should reveal anything to anyone else but the king.”

“Shi Yoon ah….come on, for old times sake. I’m your buddy anyways aren’t I? Jebal….” He begged.

Well, he was my friend…and also the princess was his fiancé, if I were him I would have wanted to know too.

I took out the fan from under my sleeve and put it on the table in front of him.

“Do you recognize this?” I asked.

Joong ki looked at it thoughtfully as he took the fan in is hand and opened it.

“It’s a fan…isn’t it?” he said, looking at me.

“I found this near the cliff side where the princess was last seen…you don't suppose it’s hers do you?” I asked.

“It’s definitely not Seungyeon’s…..she doesn’t have a fan like this.” He replied.

I nodded. “Then this could be the only evidence we have of the culprit.”

“You don’t

Please log in to read the full chapter