Idiot

Seungyeon's Knights
Please log in to read the full chapter
A/n: Hello!! I'm here with an update! kekekekeke!!! Have you guys seen Jinyoung & Baro's teasers yet?? Awesome right haha!! If you haven't, here's Jinyoung's <3  

 

 

Seungyeon pov:

“Ughhhh” I groaned as I grabbed my head with my hands, it was hurting so badly.

“Mama…are you all right?” I heard Jiyoung ask, as I sat up on my bed.

“Have some honey water.” she said, as she handed me a bowl of light yellow liquid.

“Mmmm..” I replied, as I took the bowl and gulped it down.

“Mama…where did you go with Joong Ki last night? You drank so much.” Jiyoung asked, handing me a cloth to wipe my face as she took the bowl from me.

“Ah…Joong Ki and I were having competition, rock, paper, scissors…whoever loses had to drink.” I explained.

“Rock paper scissors??” Jiyoung asked.

“Mmmm, it’s fun…” I giggled.

“You see this means stone.” I explained, holding out a fist in front of me.

“Rock kills scissors, Scissors cuts paper…..” I explained the whole game to her.

“Ahhhh…Mama…you must have lost then, since you were so drunk.” Jiyoung teased.

I made a face at Jiyoung as I got off the bed, changing into my palace clothes.

“Jiyoung ah, let’s go see Doctor Jung today.” I suggested, suddenly felt like I wanted to see him.

“Ye Mama…” Jiyoung replied.

At the royal clinic, Jinyoung was busy packing medicine.

Jinyoung pov:

“Doctor Jung!” I heard a voice calling me from the door of the clinic.

I looked up to see Princess Seungyeon standing there with Jiyoung.

I was happy to see she had come to find me but…then I remembered yesterday.

“Mama, what brings you here?” I asked.

“Doctor Jung, are you free now? I hear the cherry blossoms are starting to bloom at Mount Baekdu…” Seungyeon said.

Was she asking me out now? Wasn’t she supposed to meet Joong Ki today?

“I….I’m kinda busy.” I stuttered, not believing that I just rejected to go on a “date” with the princess.

But I was still a little angry about yesterday, how could I give in so easily.

“Aishhh…can’t you come out for just a while?” Seungyeon asked, smiling at me and grabbing my arm.

It was hard to reject that cute innocent smile of hers.

“Mama….I’m really quite busy today.” I stated, sliding my arm out of her grip and going back to my work.

From the corners of my eyes I could see the Princess wasn’t very happy.

“Yah! Are you rejecting the Princess right now!?” She half shouted, causing the other doctors in the clinic to look at us.

“Mama…” I replied, motioning with my hand for her to quiet down.

“Why don’t you ask Joong Ki.” I stated, sarcastically.

“Aishhh! If you don’t want to that’s fine!” the said angrily as she stomped out of the royal clinic.

I sighed as I continued loading the herbs onto the weighing scale, if she was two-timing…I didn’t want to have any part in it!

Besides, she was going to leave me in the end anyway…what good would it do to develop even more feelings for her than I have now.

Seungyeon pov:

“Aissshhh chincha!!” I grumbled, slamming my hand onto the railings outside the royal clinic.

That Jinyoung…..who does he think he is!?

“Mama…clam down.” Jiyoung advised.

I breathed angrily, trying to figure out why he was acting this way.

And then it came to me…..my….outing yesterday with Joong Ki…maybe he knew.

“Jiyoung ah!”

“Ye Mama..”

“My outing with Joong Ki yesterday, did you happen to tell….” I pointed inside the royal clinic.

“Ahh….Mama!! Of course not!” Jiyoung replied defensively.

I sighed, why was he being like this then!

I continued walking around the palace grumbling to myself about Jinyoung, when suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder from behind.

“Yahhhh!!” I screamed in shock as I quickly turned around.

“Ma..Mama!!” Joong Ki replied, staring at me with a shocked expression.

I heaved a frustrated sigh of relief. “Yah!! Why did you creep up on me like that!? What are you doing here, aren’t you afraid someone might see you?”

“Mama…did I scare you?”

“Did you have a good night’s sleep?” he carried on.

“What do you want? I’m not really in a good mood today.” I asked frustratedly.

Joong Ki smiled at me as he took my hand. “Mama….why don’t we go by the river today? We can enjoy a nice boat ride.” He said.

I widened my eyes at him as he took my hand.

He was always making these advancements on me!

“Come on it will be fun!” he said cheerily.

He really seemed so much happier now that he was a nobody.

“Mmmm..” I nodded reluctantly, there wasn’t anything to do in the palace anyway.

Joong Ki smiled as he pulled me off.

Jiyoung pov:

“Mama….I’ll go and bring some food and meet you

Please log in to read the full chapter