Letter of Confessions

Seungyeon's Knights
Please log in to read the full chapter
A/n: I'm done with this chapter!! I've continued at the part marked in red! Enjoy :DDDDD

 

Shi Yoon pov:

“Mama…” I greeted as I entered Princess Seungyeon’s chamber.

She was sitting at the table waiting for us nervously.

“You’re back!” she said, standing up from her chair as Joong Ki closed the door shut behind us.

“Well we almost got caught.” Joong Ki said, pulling the mask off his face.

“Shi Yoon ah, how did you know there was a secret passage there?” he asked.

“I didn’t….I was desperate, guess we just got lucky.” I replied, shrugging.

Joong Ki held up an envelope that he was holding in his hand.

“Mama…I found this in the Crown Princess’s room…I haven’t read the contents of the letter yet, but I have a feeling it might be something important.” Joong Ki said, as he place the letter on the table.

Seungyeon grabbed the letter up quickly as she unfolded it and started reading.

Her eyes widened as they flickered from word to word, it seemed like it WAS something important.

“What does it say??” Joong Ki asked curiously.

Princess Seungyeon stopped reading as she turned away and passed the letter to me. She looked like she was thinking hard about something, it made me want to know what the letter said too.

“Eomeoni….I’m writing this letter to you to that I have been adding small doses of poison to Father’s medicine. Do not worry, I have carefully planned this so that it would seem like someone else did it…..I am tired of waiting for Father to make his decisions, all these years he has never loved us full heartedly. It was always Seungyeon and that concubine, it is time to claim my rightful position and the only way to do that is to get rid of the King. If only Seungyeon had died at the cliff, if only my planned wasn’t foiled by that doctor who saved her, it would all have been so much easier. Eomeoni, you know I am left with no choice…if all else fails I will reveal my last plan, now is not the time yet. – Gyuri.”

-continued-

It was a letter the Crown Princess wrote to the Queen.

“Mama, this is what we need…the crown princess has confessed all her crimes here.” I exclaimed, after reading the contents of the letter.

“It was a good thing this fell in between the cupboards so she didn’t have the chance to get rid of it!” Joong Ki said.

“Mama, what are we going to do?” Jiyoung asked.

“Let’s see how she can escape now.” Princess Seungyeon said, as a smirk formed on her face.

At the Crown Princess’s Quarters.

Gyuri pov:

“Mama, there’s no one here…it seems like they have already escaped.” Taejun reported as I paced uneasily around the room.

I frowned at everything scatter around the ground, someone was searching for something….

“Seungyeon…” I mumbled to myself as I clenched my fist, she must have lured me out so that they could search my room.

“You burned all the letters as I ordered you to, right?” I asked Taejun.

“Ye Mama, all the letters have been burnt.” He reported.

I flipped almost everything over in the room to make sure nothing important was taken.

“Mama, looks like they couldn’t find anything and left.” Taejun said.

That better be the case, I thought to myself.

“Cheonduk, clear up this mess!” I ordered.

“Ye Mama…”

The execution of Doctor Jung would be tomorrow, Seungyeon couldn’t have found anything could she?

The next morning.

Jinyoung pov:

I forced open my eyes as the sound of footsteps reached my ears, I was just lying there on the ground motionless…to tired to even lift my head or sit up.

I pushed my body up with my arms as the shoes of the prison guard came into view.

“This is your last meal, eat up.” He said, opening up the doo

Please log in to read the full chapter