It's a dream....it's not a dream...it's a dream...it's not a dream..

Seungyeon's Knights
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/n: Second last chapter my dear readers!!! ^^ Cameo appearance by the rest of B1A4 and Kara's Nicole & Hara! Enjoy :D

Seungyeon pov:

“Seungyeon ah!!!” Jinyoung’s voice echoed in my head.

I cringed as my eyes shot open, I blinked a few times as my sight began to recover.

“Where was I?”

My eyes darted around the sullen colored room, I spotted a television and a couch…realizing that I was at the hospital.

“I had come back hadn’t I? Back to reality…”

“Doctor Jung…” I mumbled as my hand began to tremble.

The memory of what happened flashed in my head, the part where the arrows tore through my chest, the part where Jinyoung screamed my name….I could see them all clearly in my mind.

I tight feeling engulfed my chest as I started to cry, I wasn’t in pain….I wasn’t bleeding anywhere…but all I could feel was pain, pain in my heart…because I knew I would never be able to see Jinyoung again.

“Ahhhhh!!! Jinyoungggg!!!!” I screamed as I covered my face with my hands, tears pouring down my cheeks.

“Seungyeon Sshi! Seungyeon sshi, are you awake?? What’s wrong??” the nurse asked frantically running in after hearing my cries.

I didn’t answer her and just continued to cry….I was in so much pain, it wasn’t a dream..I could remember everything so clearly in my mind.

I wished I didn’t have to come back, I wished I could stay back in Joseon with Jinyoung.

“Seungyeon sshi, are you all right? Can you tell me where it hurts?” the doctor asked.

I shoved his arm away as I continued to sob, it didn’t look like my tear glands were going to stop flowing anytime soon.

A few days later at school.

Seungyeon pov:

I blew at my fringe as I walked along the corridor of the University hugging my books in my arms. It had been around a week after I woke up from my coma, it turns out that when I saved the King back in Joseon I saved my Dad too…because he was alive but he hasn’t woken up from his coma yet.

I still wasn’t sitting quite in with my life back in Seoul, I missed Jinyoung everyday…and I couldn’t get him off my mind. I wasn't eating well, neither was I sleeping well. I refused to believe that it was all a dream, the doctor even made me go for therapy because he thought there was something wrong with me after I insisted that I went back in time and what happened there was all real!

“Seungyeon ah!” I heard someone call my name as I spun around to see who it was.

I smiled at my two best friends Hara and Nicole…only a few weeks had passed by over here but when I was in Joseon it was months!

Memories of Jiyoung started to flash back in my mind as Hara and Nicole put their arms around my shoulder. She was my best friend there.

“Yah, you do remember the matchmaking session later don’t you?” Nicole asked.

“Ah….about that…” I started, trying to think of an excuse so I could escape.

I already had Jinyoung….why did I still have to go for any matchmaking sessions!

“Yah, don’t tell me you’re going to meet your imaginary boyfriend again….what was his name…?” Hara said, looking towards Nicole.

“Molla!” Nicole replied.

“It’s Jinyoung. Jung Jinyoung.” I corrected them.

“And he’s reaaalllyyy handsome….and really smart isn’t he??” Hara said sarcastically.

I made a face at her.

“Seungyeon ah….it’s already been a few days, you aren’t still thinking that the guy in your dreams is real are you?”

“He IS real! I remember everything clearly…..his face, his hair everything….” I emphasized, but I knew they wouldn’t believe.

“See! That’s why I say we need to find you a boyfriend…..if not  you’ll just think of that imaginary guy all day!” Nicole said.

“We won’t let you escape from the matchmaking session this time!” Hara said as the both of them grabbed my arms and pulled

Please log in to read the full chapter