Operation: Golden Dagger

Seungyeon's Knights
Please log in to read the full chapter

Shi Yoon pov:

“Yoon Nari!!” I heard Jiyoung’s voice, she was calling from outside my office.

“Come in.” I replied, putting the papers I was holding onto my table.

She was probably here to talk to me about Princess Seungyeon, the Crown Princess Gyuri has put her and Doctor Jung jail and framed them with conspiracy and murder.

“Nari…” Jiyoung said, with a worried look on her face.

“Do you have anything to tell me?” I asked.

“Seungyeon Mama…passed this to me secretly when I brought her food, she asked that I give it to you nari.”

I nodded as I took the piece of cloth from Jiyoung’s hand, it was written in blood.

My eyes scanned through the contents of the letter.

“Did Seungyeon Mama write this??” I asked, worried that she might have lost a lot of blood.

“No..nari..it was Doctor Jung.” Jiyoung replied.

I took a deep breath as I read the letter carefully again, it was information on where Princess Seungyeon’s dagger was. She must have only just remembered where it was.

“Nari…what does it say?” Jiyoung asked curiously.

“It’s information on where Princess Seungyeon hid her golden dagger.” I replied.

“Nari! We have to go and retrieve it quickly, before the Crown Princess finds out about this!” Jiyoung said.

Just as I was about to nod in reply, Joong Ki burst through the doors.

“Shi Yoon ah!” he called.

“What Shi Yoon ah….I’m the chief police investigator!” I shouted at him, while standing up.

He still wasn’t really used to his position as a palace servant was he.

“Aishhh!” Joong Ki said, coming over to the table and slamming his hand on it.

“I heard about Seungyeon…I need to make an appearance…she’s being framed for something she didn’t do! I couldn’t care less about that doctor though!” He mumbled on.

“Yah! THAT DOCTOR saved your life!” Jiyoung retorted, glaring at Joong Ki angrily.

Joong Ki just made a face back at her.

“What Seungyeon…she’s the Princess!” I corrected Joong Ki.

“Chingu ya, it’s a serious situation now! It’s not the time to bother about honorifics! Stop being so stiff.” Joong Ki said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

He was right, we needed to come up with a plan soon…can’t let Princess Seungyeon stay in jail any longer!

“First we’ll go get the dagger.” I said, laying out the cloth blood message on the table.

Jiyoung and Joong Ki looked at me with serious expressions.

“I’ll go get the dagger tonight, while both of you stay here and wait for my orders.”

“Nari…won’t it be dangerous, you're a key figure in the palace many eyes will be watching you.” Jiyoung warned.

“She’s right, Shi Yoon ah…let me do it.” Joong Ki offered.

“No, it’s too dangerous..what if someone finds out you’re still alive? It’s not you

Please log in to read the full chapter