If it's not now, it'll be too late.

Seungyeon's Knights
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/n: Sorry for not updating for so long!!! ^^" the weather is getting colder here so I caught a little cold!! My fanfic is ending soon in a few chapters!! So please carry on subscribing and I hope everyone stays on to see what happens in the end!! ((:

 

 

 

Jinyoung pov:

“Orabeoni!” Jiyoung called as she burst into Princess Seungyeon’s room.

She stopped when she saw me sitting down holding the letter Seungyeon wrote.

“What happened?? Did you find anything?” she asked frantically, rushing towards my side.

I quickly crushed the letter in my hand and hid it behind my back, I didn’t want her to worry unnecessarily. This was my problem…..Seungyeon and my problem…and I was confident I could get her back.

I knew I could find her.

“I need to go out and find her, I’ll be right back…wait here for me.” I told Jiyoung as I walked towards the door.

“Orabeoni..” she called after me.

“Wait here, I promise I’ll bring the princess back…..I won’t come back without her.” I said, closing the door behind me.

I searched all the places we had been to before outside the palace, but she wasn’t there.

“Seungyeon ah….where have you gone??” I mumbled to myself as I hurried towards my house, maybe she might have gone to the lake nearby.

I sighed as I looked out towards the lake….she wasn’t there.

Just at that moment, my eyes sweeped across the area and fell on the cliff overlooking the river.

My mouth opened a little as I let out a gasp.

“She must be there.” I told myself as I turn and ran in the other direction.

“Wait for me Seungyeon….don’t go anywhere.”

Seungyeon pov:

I stood at the edge of the cliff as the wind played with my hair.

This was where it all happened….this cliff, maybe if I jumped from here I’ll go back to where I was.

My old life…..the life I was supposed to live.

Thoughts of Jinyoung lingered in my head as I started to tear……

Why was I even crying….I was the one who decided to leave.

There was never a happy ending for us…..we are two very different people from two very different worlds.

We were never supposed to meet….and yet….by some miracle we met and fell in love.

It was time to wake up from my dream now…..I was ready….

“Seungyeon ah!!!!” Jinyoung’s voice pierced the air as my eyes widened and I came back to reality.

I took a deep breath as I watched the earth crumble at my feet…..without even realizing…I almost got too near to the edge of the cliff.

“Seungyeon ah!!” Jinyoung continued.

“How did he find me.” I thought to myself,my back still facing him.

I could hear the panic and anxiousness in his voice.

“Seungyeon ah, what are you doing here!?” He said, grabbing my arm and pulling me away from the cliff, spinning me around to face him in the process.

I took a deep breath as our eyes met.

“Your crying.” He said, reaching out his hand to wipe the tears away from my eyes.

“I’m fine.” I said quickly, pushing his hand away and wiping my eyes with my sleeve.

“Why are you here, didn’t you read my letter?” I asked, walking away and facing my back towards him again.

I didn’t think I could say any harsh words if I were directly looking at his face.

“Seungyeon ah…..I know….I know this is hard for you…we knew it would be from the very first time we met didn’t we? But we love each other…that’s all that matters….even though out future is uncertain…or you may disappear anytime…I want to spend everyday with you like it’s our last! I won’t have it any o

Please log in to read the full chapter