Allow me to win your heart again?

Seungyeon's Knights
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning, in Shi Yoon’s room.

Joong Ki pov:

I scrunched my face as I felt a jolting pain throughout my body.

“Unnnhhh…” I groaned as I tore open my eyes.

I could see a figure sitting in front of me, it was blur for a moment but after my eyes adjusted I realized it was Bong Gu.

“Where am I?” I said, holding my head in my hands.

“Young Master! You’re awake!” Bong Gu cried.

He grabbed me in a hug. “Aigoooo Young masterrrr….I was so worried.” I he said.

“Arghhh ahh ahhh!” I said, pushing him off my body. It hurt.

“Does it still hurt?” he asked.

I frowned at him, looking around at my surroundings.

This was Shi Yoon’s room…..in the police station.

“How did I get here?” I asked, flipping the blanket off my body and swinging my feet off the bed.

“Young master, where are you going…you haven’t fully recovered yet!” Bong Gu called after me.

I ignored him and proceeded to the door, as I walked towards the door I remembered that I had fallen off some slope….and Seungyeon coming down to rescue me.

I smiled to myself, she did care after all. I thought.

I pulled open the door and stepped outside, the cool breeze made me freeze for a moment. After all I was only wearing my sleeping garments and no shoes.

“Young Master! I think you should stay in the room.” Bong Gu suggested.

“The Crown Princess is still looking for you.” He finished.

The Crown Princess…..I remember now…the wedding!!

“Was the wedding cancelled!?” I exclaimed, pulling grabbing Bong Gu’s arm by surprise.

“Ye….what else could be done…you didn’t turn up.”

Just then Shi Yoon appeared at the door.

“Oh, Joong Ki ah…you’re awake.” He said.

I frowned at him, recalling the last time I saw him and punched him in the face because of Seungyeon.

He smiled at me as he grabbed my arm and pushed me into the room, coming in as well.

“You better stay here for the time being.” He said, grabbing some clothes from the shelves.

“Here.” He said, handing me the set of clothes.

I grabbed it from him and eyed it suspiciously; those were palace servant’s clothes weren’t they?

“Yah! Do you expect me to wear this!?” I shouted.

Shi Yoon just smiled. “Chingu ya…you’re a wanted fugitive now! You’re not the Young Master of the Song clan anymore….come back to your senses.” He replied.

I sighed, what he said made sense.

I had ran away from home…I was nobody now.

“Aissshhh…” I grumbled, sitting down and placing the clothes on the table.

“Yah, what are you doing?? Change your clothes and get to work!” Shi Yoon ordered.

“You don’t expect me to work too do you!?” I exclaimed, bolting up from the chair.

“Then what?” Shi Yoon replied matter-of-factly as he threw a bunch of swords at me.

“You can start with polishing those swords.” He said.

“Yah!” I shouted, scrambling to catch the swords of which some of them fell to the ground.

Shi Yoon smirked. “Work hard…don’t let me catch you slacking off..eh?” he said, turning to go out the door.

“Yah! Come back here!” I protested, but he had already left.

“Aishhh…what are you doing? Help me carry the swords!” I told Bong Gu, who quickly scrambled to get the swords.

Aishhh…frustrating.

Maybe I should go and visit Seungyeon, I punched Shi Yoon the other time in frustration because I thought he was the one Seungyeon liked….but somehow I think it wasn’t him..he wouldn’t betray his friend…and Seungyeon also said that it wasn’t him.

I wanted to find out from her who it was.

At the Crown Princess’s chambers.

Gyuri is sitting at the table with a frown on her face.

Gyuri pov:

“Mama, we can't find him…we have searched everywhere in the palace and even outside!” Taejun reported.

“Arghhh!!!” I screamed, slamming the table in anger.

How could he….how could he make me look like such a fool. He didn’t even turn up for the wedding and even ran away!

How was I going to face everyone now!?

“Mama…the Prime Minister is here.” Cheonduk announced.

“Send him in!” I said, frustratedly.

“Mama…” he greeted.

“Is this how you teach your son!?” I demanded.

“Mama….please forgive me….for not teaching my son well.”

“To apologise is not enough! Do you know what all the ministers are saying about me now!? I am a laughing stock!” I cried, pacing around the room.

“Mama…please calm down, I will make sure I find Joong Ki….but in the mean time we need to proceed with our plan.” The Prime Minister advised.

I sighed and took a seat at the table, he was right….even though I was upset and everything there was nothing I could do if Joong Ki can’t be found.

I should continue with my plan to get rid of Seungyeon, this way even if I don’t get married I was guaranteed to be the next heir of the throne.

The next Queen of Joseon.

At Princess Seungyeon’s chambers.

Seungyeon pov:

I was so bored, so I decided to practice some calligraphy.

The thing is I have never done any calligraphy before.

“Mama….have you forgotten to write too?” Jiyoung asked, staring

Please log in to read the full chapter