As long as there is you

Seungyeon's Knights
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seungyeon pov:

Physician Lee was caught, now it was Gyuri’s turn!! My breathing started to get heavier as I neared Gyuri’s quarters. Jinyoung was probably being dragged to the execution grounds now….time was running out.

“Mama are you all right?” Jiyoung asked, as she saw tears form in my eyes.

“I’m fine.” I nodded, giving her a smile.

This wasn’t the time for me to become weak.

I flung the door open, Gyuri was sitting at the table.

“What is the meaning of this!?” she exclaimed, as she saw the soldiers all around.

“You’re under arrested for the attempt to assassinate the King!” Shi Yoon announced.

“Mwo!?” she said angrily.

Shi Yoon motioned for the two guards to bring Physician Lee to the front.

He quickly looked to the ground as Gyuri stared at him.

“Arrest her!!!” I ordered, as the guards swarmed around her.

“Yah!!! What’s the meaning of this!! I’m the Crown Princess!! Let me go now!!” she screamed as they pulled her away.

“Han Seungyeon!!” she shouted, staring at me.

I smirked at her.

“I warned you didn’t I? That doctor…to me, is more important than my own life! I’m not afraid to lose anything for him….even my life!” I shouted.

Gyuri glared at me as they pulled her away.

I’m coming Jinyoung….just wait for me…

At the execution grounds.

Jinyoung pov:

I was being dragged out of the cage as they brought me to where I was going to be executed.

That wooden stand with the noose on it…that was how I was going to die?

I looked around for signs of Seungyeon as I mounted the wooden platform…she was going to come…..wasn’t she?

The King was seated on his chair as the executioners slung the noose over my neck.

I gulped as the rough surface of the rope brushed against my neck.

There were people all around..watching the execution, I could see the tear stained face of my mother in the crowd. I sighed as I looked down at the ground….and closed my eyes.

“Start the execution…” the King ordered.

I could hear the weakness in his voice, he also looked pale and sick. I wondered if he was still being given the spiked medicine.

I pressed my eyes shut as the executioner tightened the rope around my neck, the rough rope now dug into the fragile sick on my neck…it felt like someone was grabbing my neck and squeezing it hard…I could hardly breathe.

1….2…..3….. I counted down to when the floor was going to drop down beneath me and I was going to get strangled to death.

Just then…

“Stop the execution!!!!!” I heard Seungyeon’s voice.

I pulled my eyes open as I saw her running towards the execution grounds, I was still having trouble breathing because of the rope around my neck….but Seungyeon was here….

She came for me.

Seungyeon pov:

“Stop the execution!!” I screamed again as I ran towards wher

Please log in to read the full chapter