The Silver Spoon

Seungyeon's Knights
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

At the Crown Princess’s quarters.

Gyuri pov:

“Mama, there’s a message from Physician Lee.” Taejun informed.

I took the letter from his hand and opened it eagerly, communication by message was much safer in case anyone was watching.

“Gyuri Mama, I have followed your orders and added the poison to the King’s medicine. As you have requested, I have ordered Doctor Jung to send the medicine to the King every morning….I have also planted the poison around his clothing and belongings. Waiting for your request to carry out the next move.” The letter read.

I smiled to myself as I folded the letter and placed it on the table.

“Burn this.” I told Taejun, sliding it across the table to him.

“Ye Mama.”

Any evidence about me commiting this crime must not be found…ever!

“Prepare the ink, I’m going to write a letter.” I told Cheonduk, who went to ground up the ink and prepare the paper.

I took a deep breath as I held the brush in my hand, there was no turning back after this letter was written.

“Physician Lee, it is time to carry out the next step of our plan plant the last piece of evidence and make sure it is found in the doctor’s possessions. We need to make sure he has no way of escaping the crime…no mistakes can be made. Report to me after it is done…I will handle the rest.”

I smirked as I laid down the brush, how devasted Seungyeon would be….her beloved was going to get executed for sure.

“People……bull!!!” I said to myself as I started laughing.

At Princess Seungyeon’s quarters.

Seungyeon pov:

I was sitting at the table with some tea and snacks in front of me, but I wasn’t really concentrating. Though I told myself not to think so much about it….those dreams were far too…real.

I picked up the teacup, as the tea was very hot I retracted my fingers and the teacup went smashing to the ground. Not thinking properly, I quickly bent down to pick up the pieces and cut my hand on one of it.

“Aishh..” I mumbled to myself as I looked at my bleeding finger.

“Aigoo Mama, let me do that.” Jiyoung cried, running over.

“I'll get the ointment.” She said, as she helped me up back to the seat.

I sighed, this wasn’t a good sign…just like the time on my Dad’s birthday where my finger got caught in the zipper.

Something bad was going to happen, I couldn’t just sit down and do nothing.

“Mama, does it hurt?” Jiyoung asked, bandaging up my finger.

I just shook my head.

“I’m going to see the King.” I said, standing up from my seat.

“Mama, you haven’t had your meal yet…you haven’t been eating well these few days.” Jiyoung complained.

“I’ll eat later.” I said, as I walked towards the door. Jiyoung followed behind me.

I walked as quickly as my feet could carry me.

“Announce me to the King.” I told the guard at the door.

“Jeonha, Seungyeon Mama is here to see you.” The guard announced.

I heard the King reply as the guard opened the door for me.

“Jeonha…” I greeted as I stepped into the room.

“Seungyeon ah….what brings you here?” The King said, with a warm smile on his face.

“Abuji….are you sick anywhere, I’m worried about you.” I told him.

He laughed a little as we s

Please log in to read the full chapter