You're disappearing little by little

Seungyeon's Knights
Please log in to read the full chapter
A/n: Hello everyone! I got a job recently and I'm usually too tired after I get home to do an update! But today's Friday!!! So here's an update ^^ Hope you enjoy~

 

Jinyoung pov:

“Mama!” I called, as I wrapped my arms around princess Seungyeon’s limp body.

“What happened?” I heard Jiyoung call as she ran up beside me.

“She’s having an allergy and she hasn’t fully recovered from her illness.” I replied as I quickly carried her in my arms and started walking towards her chambers.

Jiyoung pushed open the door as we arrived and I laid Seungyeon on her bed.

I pushed up her sleeves and realized that the allergy was spreading fast, grabbing some herbs from my medical bag I quickly grounded them up and applied it onto her arms. I also gave her something for her fever.

I heaved a sigh as I pulled the blanket over Seungyeon’s sleeping figure, she has been through a lot…I just hoped nothing unfortunate was going to happen to her anymore in the future.

As I got up from my seat after making sure Seungyeon was fine, I suddenly fell dizzy. I frowned as I held my head with my hands, almost falling over in the process.

It had to be the loss of blood and also I didn’t have anything to eat the past few days.

“Orabeoni!” Jiyoung called as she ran over and held onto my arm.

“I’m fine.” I told her, grabbing onto the table for support.

“I know you’re worried about the princess but you need to take care of yourself too.” Jiyoung said.

“I’ll be fine after some rest.” I reassured her with a smile.

“Why don’t you go home and have a rest? Seungyeon Mama won’t be up till tomorrow anyway.” Jiyoung advised.

“I’ll stay here in case Princess Seungyeon needs anything…don’t worry about me okay?”

Jiyoung sighed at my stubbornness.

“I’ll go get you some ginseng soup.” She said as she scurried out the door.

Jiyoung pov:

“Orabeoni….this soup is supposed to be consumed by the royal family only you know….drink it while it’s hot!” I said, as I entered the room with a hot bowl of ginseng soup on a tray.

“Orabeoni!” I called again.

Then I looked up and realized he had already fallen asleep, resting his head on the side of Princess Seungyeon’s bed.

“Aissshhh…” I mumbled to myself as I placed the tray on the table.

It wasn’t easy to get the soup, now it was all wasted!

The next morning.

Seungyeon pov:

I had a dream while I was asleep.

I dreamt that I was back in my world and Jinyoung was in his world. We could see each other, but now matter how hard I reached out to him I couldn’t touch him…we could see each other but we couldn’t be together.

I kept calling out his name, but he wouldn’t say anything he would just stare at me with a worried frown on his face. I was afraid, I was afraid when I woke up I wouldn’t be able to see him again….

Eventually I had to go back….but I didn’t want to…I wanted to stay here with him.

-end of dream-

My body trembled in shock as I pulled open my eyes looking around me to see where I was.

I was still here in the palace….I wasn’t back home yet.

My eyes fell on Jinyoung, he was sleeping soundly by the side of my bed.

I smiled as I saw his sleeping figure, he was still here.

I reached ou

Please log in to read the full chapter