Foool

Seungyeon's Knights
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seungyeon pov:

“Ahhhh, I’m so tired!” I said, plopping myself my on the chair and resting my head in hands.

“Mama…shall I call in some delicious food??” Jiyoung asked, beaming at me.

“Good idea!” I said, as we laughed.

We kinda got along pretty well, considering we had just met….Jiyoung seemed like a really nice girl.

Just as Jiyoung was about to leave the room to call for some food, I heard her stop at the door and I heard voices like she was talking to someone.

I tilted my head towards the door to listen more carefully.

“It’s me, Song Joong Ki the Prime Minister’s son…could you announce me to the princess? I would like to see her.” The voice of what sounded like a young man sounded.

I frowned…who was that? He seemed to know me.

“Who is it?” I asked, peering out.

I caught the eye of the guy who was at the door.

His skin was really fair and he had large big round sparkly eyes.

He looked like he was a rich man’s son.

“Seungyeon ah!” he called, as he pushed past Jiyoung and walked towards me.

“Seungyeon ah! I’m so happy to see you!” He said grabbing my hands.

I widened my eyes at him…who was he?

I looked towards Jiyoung for an answer but…she didn’t seem to know how he was related to me either.

“He says he’s the Prime Minister’s son Song Joong Ki.” She replied.

Joong ki looked towards Jiyoung and then towards me.

“Seungyeon ah…you don’t recognize me??” he asked, staring into my eyes and moving in closer.

“I…..kinda..lost my memory.” I said, as I moved my head backwards.

Joong ki sighed. “I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you…” he said, as he grabbed me and hugged me.

I gulped, shocked at his sudden advancement.

But it looked like he knew me…maybe we were even quite close.

Maybe, this was my chance to find out more about….the princess.

“Uhhh..why don’t we sit down and have a chat, Jiyoung was just going to bring the food in.” I said, as I looked towards Jiyoung to tell her to go get the food.

She nodded and bowed as she left.

I sat down at the table. “Have a seat.” I smiled, as I offered Joong ki the seat opposite me.

He had this longing look on his face…it was so awkward because I didn’t know him at all.

“Ahem…” I pretended to cough as I looked down at the table.

He was staring holes through my face!

“I’m sorry….it’s just…I’ve missed you so much, do you really not remember anything?” Joong ki asked.

“Were…we…lovers?” I asked.

Joong ki nodded. “Yes we were, I was going to propose to you….the day when you went missing..”

Jiyoung came back with the food as she laid the plates on the table.

“Do you know how I disappeared?”

“Well…not really, I was at home…I was told you went out of the palace with the palace maid for some fresh air..and then the next thing I heard was that you were missing and that you had fallen off a cliff.” He explained.

“What happened to the maid and the other palace people that were with me?”

“They were all killed.”

At this Point Jiyoung looked interested in our conversation.

“Mama…forgive me for interrupting but my sister was the palace maid that was killed…she served you before I did.”

I nodded as I listened to what she said, this was getting interesting.

“I didn’t know you lost your memory.” Jiyoung said.

“Well…I really can’t remember anything…” I sighed.

Actually it wasn’t that I couldn’t remember anything…it was that I was a totally different person!! But I needed to find out the reason I was here.

“Seungyeon ah..” Joong ki called.

I looked up at him.

“Do you remember this?” he asked, taking out a silk handkerchief from his sleeve and placing it on the table.

I reached out to take the handkerchief and started to unfold it.

There was an embroidery of peonies on the handkerchief and two little butterflies…one yellow and one blue.

I ran my finger over the embroidery and just at that second, my head started to hurt.

“Ahhhh…” I said, as I grabbed the side of my head with my hand.

“Mama…”

“Seungyeon ah!”

I could hear both of them exclaim.

My head was hurting badly and I was starting to get flashbacks.

I saw Joong ki and myself…we were walking…..in some garden…talking and laughing…

“Ahhh…” I said again as there was a piercing pain in my head as the flashback faded.

“Mama…are you alright!?” Jiyoung exclaimed, putting her arm around my shoulder.

“Seungyeon ah…” Joong ki, exclaimed running over to my side.

“Are you okay…does your head still hurt from the fall?” he asked.

“I…” I started, looking up at him.

This memory….it wasn’t part of my memory…it was part of the Princesses’ memory!

“I….saw something.” I stuttered.

“Get her some water.” Joong ki, told Jiyoung.

“What did you see?” he asked.

“I saw us…we were walking in the gardens…talking and laughing.”

Joong ki’s frown turned into a smile as I said that.

He lifted his hand as brushed it ever so slightly against my face, his soft fingertips sent tingles down my spin

Please log in to read the full chapter