The Medallion

Seungyeon's Knights
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seungyeon pov:

I bit my lip as I walked forward….did I just kiss Jinyoung??

“Aisshhh..” I mumbled to myself as I closed my eyes.

Was I advancing too quickly?? I was so embarrassed I wanted to dig a hole in the ground and hide inside now!

I spun around to face Jinyoung, he was following behind me looking like he was in a daze.

“Doctor Jung! I’ll…..see you around??” I said, as I quickly turn and ran.

Jinyoung pov:

“Jak….” I shouted after her but she had already ran off.

I sighed as satisfied sigh….I would be waiting for the next time we saw each other again….

Definitely.

Sungyeon pov:

I ran as fast as my feet could carry me, running in these shoes definitely wasn’t anywhere near comfortable!

I took a deep breath as I neared the parade square and the pavilion. I needed to calm down.

“Mama!!” Jiyoung hissed at me as she saw me coming.

“Aigoo Mama!! Where have you been! Your clothes!” she said, looking at my half wet clothes.

I grinned at her, as I took a seat on my chair.

“Seungyeon ah, what happened to you??” My Mother asked as I sat down.

“I….I was walking by the pond and kinda got a little wet…” I explained, hoping she wouldn’t ask anymore.

She shook her head as she dusted my clothes. “And I just got them to tailor this for you.” She said.

“Eomeoni…mian..” I replied embarrassedly.

I turned to watch the performance, which was still going on, this time it was a fat man walking on a sort of tight rope and balancing stuff on his head.

I turned my head to where Jinyoung was sitting before, he was just returning and had taken a seat.

I sighed as I watched him…as I did, he suddenly caught my eye and looked right back at me! Smiling his cute eye smile!

Omo…I thought I was going to die..my heart felt like it was about to burst!!

“Omo…” I said to myself as I quickly looked away, putting my palm against my chest.

My racing heart.

“Mama….did you and Jinyoung….” Jiyoung whispered in my ear.

“Sshhiii…” I hissed at her as I nudged her arm to stop her from saying anything.

Jiyoung made a face at me as she went back to her position.

“Aisshhh..” I mumbled to myself.

Gyuri pov:

During the royal banquet, I had noticed that Seungyeon disappeared for a while so I sent Taejun to spy on her.

“Mama..” Taejun, whispered to my ear.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Princess Seungyeon had went to meet one of the Royal Doctors…they were behaving intimately.” Taejun reported.

My eyes widened, was that the reason why Seungyeon didn’t want to marry Joong ki?

“Who is this doctor?”

“He’s called Doctor Jung….he’s new at the royal clinic, apparently he was the one that saved the princess…so he was given a position at the royal clinic.”

“Hah…” I said under my breath, this was getting interesting.

“Find out more about the doctor….everything.” I ordered.

“Ye Mama!” Taejun replied as he left the pavilion.

I knew there was something strange about Seungyeon this time…..maybe she wasn’t the princess at all...maybe she was just pretending to be.

How could she still be alive after that fall.

The next day, Princess Seungyeon was at the archery grounds practicing her archery.

Seungyeon pov:

I closed my left eye as I took aim at the target, controlling my breathing so I wouldn’t move so much.

Pulling the bowstring back with my arm, I let it go and it pierced into the straw target…however it was still pretty far from that red dot!

I sighed, wiping the perspiration off my forehead. I think I was getting the hang of this, few weeks back I couldn’t even shoot anywhere near the target.

I heard the sound of clapping as I turned to my left, Shi Yoon was walking towards me.

“Mama….you’re improving very quickly, that was very good technique.” Shi Yoon applauded.

I smiled at him. “Well that means you’re a good teacher!” I told him.

He laughed.

“Official Yoon, I was thinking of going to the cliff again…maybe I will be able to remember some more.” I said, as I lowered the bow that I had specially made for me.

Shi Yoon nodded. “Ye Mama…”

I was about to leave when Shi Yoon called me again.

“Mama..”

I stopped in my tracks as I turned around.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Before we go to the cliff, I have something for you.” He said.

I was surprised, what did he want to give me?

He reached into his chest pocket and took out something, something small…I was pretty sure it was made of wood.

“Here.” He said, holding the wooden thing out in front of him on the palm of his hand.

“What is it?” I asked, taking It from his hand and staring at it.

It was small, and had a curve like it was for your thumb.

“It’s a finger guard when you do archery, so you fingers won’t get blisters.” He explained.

“Since you always get little cuts and blisters on your fingers…I thought this might help.” He smiled.

“Thank you…did you make this yourself?” I asked.

“Yeah I did, I carved it…”

“Wahhh, thank you official Yoon this will help me a lot!” I smiled.

Shi Yoon was so thoughtful, like an older brother! It probably wouldn’t hurt so much anymore when I pull the bow.

“I’ll go prepare the horses.” Shi yoon said, as he walked off.

“Mama…” Jiyoung’s voice sounded as she trotted towards me holding a big cloth bag.

“Wah…Jiyoung ah…are we going to another country or something?” I asked.

Jiyoung just grinned at me without answeri

Please log in to read the full chapter