Year 13- June

18 years of loving you, and the one year it mattered.

A/N

Imma do it at the top this time because I’m an awesome person ^^

YAH! So anyway another time skip finally! This story is going somewhere…

Look out Hunhan! Look out!

----

Suho had finally moved out of Chen and Xiumin’s apartment and got his own- the eighteenth floor in Seoul, he had finally gotten a job at one of the biggest corporations in Seoul.

Not without help of course.

Donghae had happened to be his boss- so he got the job almost immediately; he actually had met some rather interesting friends through work.

 Namely Lee Hyukjae and Lee Sungmin

Both were old students at his high school- in fact Hyukjae was a good friend of Chanyeol’s.

They were together- a weird combination if Suho said it himself but I guess love comes in many shapes and forms

Like his own love for Lay

All those pitiful glances

All those text messages never sent

All the drunken confessions

Stolen kisses

Oh yes, love was really something.

----

“Are you gonna eat that?” Baekhyun asked over the restaurant table, he had met Suho for lunch as he worked in a company nearby. Even though both their apartments were miles from their work, they took the train together each morning.

“Hmmm?” Suho looked down at his rice; begrudgingly he shovelled a spoonful into his mouth while Baekhyun laughed “I’m going to Lay and Victoria’s house for dinner”

And there went Baekhyun’s smile- it formed into a scowl “Suho… What are you doing to yourself?”

“I’m his best friend”

“You’re best friend that you’ve been pining over for the last five years”

“Probably more”

“Not the point” Baekhyun facepalmed in his seat, Suho cringed before deciding to change the subject

“How’s Dara?”

“Oh she’s good! Adorable!” Baekhyun’s eyes lit up talking about his adoptive daughter “She had a play date with Youngdae the other day! So cute! I think they should get married”

“I bet Chanyeol doesn’t think that”

Baekhyun stuck out his tongue “I don’t care about his protective daddy demeanour”

“Obviously” Suho rolled his eyes

“I need to start organising her wedding!”

“Oh my god… Did you see their daughter?”

“Oh yes! Only eight months old!” Baekhyun continued happily “She’s the prettiest baby in the world”

“Aish Baek your weird” Suho sighed standing up to leave

“You love me anyway”

Flashback----

Kyungsoo ran towards the knocking at the door “I’m coming! I’m coming!” He opened the door to find a distraught Luhan almost in tears at his door.

“Lu?” Kyungsoo asked horrified as he ushered the Chinese into his house- that’s right, he and Jongin had bought a house.

Settled on the sofa with a bowl of soup Luhan watched the rain from outside the living room window.

“What’s wrong?” Kyungsoo asked patting the older’s back.

“My cousin and his wife…” Luhan sobbed “They were in a train crash”

“Oh no Luhan… Are they alright?”

“Dead…”

 “I’m so sorry”

“It’s okay- I mean I wasn’t close to him anyway… I mean I’m not that upset, well I mean I am they just died, but you know… I just… He put me down as next of kin for his six month old son”

“So… You’re a father?”

“I guess- but I don’t know if I can” Luhan cried, tears falling into his empty bowl forgotten in his hands.

“Luhan… I don’t mean to sound harsh… But you don’t really have a choice”

“I know, I know, I mean of course I’ll bring him up- I’d love to… But how will I tell Sehun? I can’t just dump this massive bombshell on him! Hey Sehunnie…. I got us a kid”

 “Well… You’re married to him… So it shouldn’t be a problem?” Kyungsoo said softly “It’s not like you’re a teen couple and you just got pregnant”

“OF COURSE I DIDN’T GET PREGNANT” Luhan yelled and Kyungsoo put his hands over his ears.

“I know! I’m just saying!”

“It’s just as bad though- he wanted to travel, see the world before settling completely… But now… I ruined it for him”

“You haven’t ruined it for him”

“A child is a lot of responsibility!”

“And the most un-responsible couple you know had two children”

“JONGDAE AND MINSEOK ARE DIFFERENT!”

“How?”

“They just are!”

Kyungsoo ran his hands through his hair he glanced at the clock- good it was five thirty Jongin will be home in 3, 2, 1

“BABY I’M HOME!!!!!!!” Jongin shouted hanging his coat up “Hey Luhan” Jongin looked back and saw him crying “Oh darling what did Sehun do to you? Do you want me to beat the out of him?”

“NO!!!!”

“Okay, okay!”

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo for an explanation

“Jongin… Luhan… Has a baby”

“OH DAARNIT NOT HIM TOO! EVERYONE’S GOT BABIES NOW! C’MON ITS TIME WE GOT WITH IT KYUNGGIE!!”

“Not now” Kyungsoo face palmed “He doesn’t know how to tell Sehun”

“Why?” Jongin looked over at the traumatized Luhan “Honestly Sehun won’t mind, he’s always wanted a baby”

“I’m twenty three years old!”

“And so are Xiumin and Chen?” Jongin retorted

“Yeah and you got married when you were like twenty!” Kyungsoo added

“That’s not the point” Luhan sulked

Jongin’s phone rung he fumbled with the buttons to answer it

“Hey” A grin slowly spread on his face when he realised who the caller was

“Oh hey Sehunnie!”

“Luhan? Oh yeah he’s here, he actually has something he wants to tell you!”

Luhan heard Sehun’s angelic voice go ‘really?’

It was now or never, he glared at Jongin before he snatched the phone

“Hey Lulu” Sehun said casually “Whatcha up to?”

“Oh nothing much you know…”

“Yeah… I know” Sehun laughed, Luhan felt himself fall in love all over again “So what did you want to tell me?”

“Uh my cousin… And his wife died…”

“Oh Luhannie that’s horrible I’m really sorry”

“That’s not it though”

“Oh? Then what is it?”

“Baby… We have a child”

“Shenme?” Sehun said in shock not even realising the Chinese that flowed from his mouth

“I’m his next of kin for his baby girl…”

“Wow…”

“Is that okay?”

“Of course Luhannie! I was getting jealous of Min and Jongdae with their kids anyway!”

“So you don’t hate me?”

“I could never ever ever hate you”

“Really?”

“Really- so when do we get to meet her?”

“Next week- We have to go over to China… Can you get off work?”

“Taemin will let me”

“Good”

“Hey Luhan…?”

“Yes?”

“Can you bring some takeout home… I’m starving”

“Sure” Luhan laughed “Japanese alright with you?”

“Anything- just food, please”

“Okay sure thing, see you soon”

Luhan hung up and looked at the two smirking faces of Kyungsoo and Jongin

“Shut up”