I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!

18 years of loving you, and the one year it mattered.

Hey guys! In the process of developing a new fic! It's still pretty fresh in my mind but... It's going to be mama verse so they have the powers that they have in mama mv! So it's around 1000 years after a world apocalypse, there were guardians that were looking after the earth but humans became corrupt and they couldn't control it so they like... died... or preserved themselves to be rencarnated and their magic was released into the world in form of crystals. And then EXO were born! YAY! I guess the guardians were like a relgion during the war they believed that they would save the world from it's atrocious state, of course they didn't and decided that they weren't the ones that were meant to solve it and the crystals made their way to a temple in South Korea who believed in the guardians (HEHE they did that on purpose so they knew people would go looking for the new generation) and thus the search for the new guardians begins after a prophet gives a prophecy. and la la la la I could go on forever actually...

RIGHT BUT I'M HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE COMING UP WITH A TITLE -.-

I have a few ideas but I don't know!!!

AND THATS WHERE I AM ASKING YOU FOR ADVICE! I mean you don't have to be interested in reading it or anything I just wanted advice!

Right so titles I'm considering.

These are just random... Some song names I'm just stuck for a title

1. Kingdom come

2. Eyes open

3. Unstoppable

4. Collision

5. Healer in the history

6. Corruption

7. Prophecy of the children  

8. Burning destiny

9. Conspiracy

10. Clean Slate

SO thats ten of them! HELP ME DECIDE IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!