Year nine- December

18 years of loving you, and the one year it mattered.

Suho entered the school hall for the very last time, adorned with a cloak, he felt sadness sweep over him, all the memories made here.

It was almost too much

He went and sat down with him class, whom Baekhyun was in, Baekhyun looked at him Suho noticed he was teary eyed, that made him smile a bit.

“How’s Luhan?” Suho whispered Baekhyun smiled back through his tears

“Crying his eyes out, you know Luhan”

They both chuckled

“Guess we’re all grown up now right?” Baekhyun nudged Suho

“I would definitely not say that”

Suho got a shove for that

----

“Kim Joonmyun”

Suho heard his name be called out, he slowly made his way to the stage taking his diploma he looked around, it didn’t take him a second to find Lay in the crowd the smile he was giving Suho made his heart grow big, he saw Lay give him a thumbs up as he disappeared behind the stage.

He saw Luhan bawling his eyes out with pride for his boyfriend as Sehun received his diploma; he even saw Kyuhyun in the parents section shed a small tear for Jongdae as he bounded up to get his.

 Suho didn’t even want to talk about Kris crying, when Tao’s name was called.

He never wanted to see that again.

After the ceremony the guys met up at a café, it was their local the staff knew them quite well, congratulating them as they walked in.

They sat themselves at the big table in the back of the store; it was approximately four in the afternoon.

“Varsity here we come” Cheered Chen as he took a huge sip of his milkshake and Minseok wiping off his mouth afterward

“We’re leaving this place guys” Luhan said almost sadly, Suho agreed that life here for Luhan had gotten drastically better since that night when he was disowned all those years ago, his mother had been secretly supporting him, it was all he wanted.

“We still have the summer holidays here though!” Suho heard the words come from Lay’s lips, he tried hard to control his pounding heart, he had to control it, he had to smother his feelings.

Miracles don’t happen in this day and age

“Well then, I think we should go and do all the things we haven’t done, and do all the things we’ve done again” Kai smiled a little sleepily resting his head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

What is it with those two? Suho heard himself ask inside his head, could it be it was Jongin who was behind the curtain at the showcase?

His thoughts were interrupted by a snort from Sehun; I wonder what was so funny?

“I hope you know that varsity is actually really hard work” Kris said with his signature ‘ face’ Kai had just randomly named it that when they we’re at school, it caught on.

“Kris, you need to let loose or something… Go get drunk, have , get a girlfriend” Chen said lazily twirling his straw.

Kris just glared at Chen.

“So… We should go…and-” Tao began

“MAKE DAISY CHAINS”

“Luhan darling, it’s winter right now, there are no daisies for you to make chains with”

“But Sehunnie!”

“Aish, I should really buy you a pot plant with daisies in it for you hyung”

“Christmas is coming up… hint, hint”

“Sehun you spoil him too much” Kris chided, Sehun ignored him completely too engrossed with his boyfriend to pay attention to the comment, Kris sighed, everyone round him looked so sickeningly happy, especially the two couples in their group Luhan, Sehun and Chen, Minseok.

Why couldn’t he feel happy? He lived alone since his parents moved back to Canada last year, he wanted to stay in Korea and continue being with his friends and school.

That didn’t stop him missing them any less.

Kris lived with Tao, after Kris’s parents left he didn’t have a home, Tao offered to share his house with him, Kris never asked where Tao’s parents were, they left when Tao was around fifteen, they just, weren’t there anymore.

He didn’t have the heart or balls to ask why.

Sharing a house with Tao has been interesting to say the least, Kris gets financial support from his family back in Canada, Tao on the other hand has to work for everything he has, he was lucky he scored a scholarship for his wushu or Kris would of doubted that Tao would of even been able to afford it, or he might of, Kris didn’t really know how much Tao earned, it seemed to be enough as his living standards were fairly high.

He treasures the memories he has made with Tao so far, they were sweet, funny and fuzzy; they made Kris’ heart warm, from eating ramen that was pretty much like water to watching chick flicks in their room together, popcorn fights and gorging on ice cream together.

Kris also saw Tao’s Gucci collection, Tao said he had to save up forever to buy it but his love for the brand made it all worth it, which made Kris wonder what Tao actually did for a job anyway.

He knew Tao could hold his own well, extremely well, hell he’d been doing it for the past three years, yet Kris had this strange yearning to take care of the boy, for Kris knew a side of Tao that only he and his friends knew, the delicate Tao, the fuzzy Tao, the Tao who wouldn’t hurt a fly.

Pacing round nervously waiting for Tao to get home was a sign, a sign no one noticed, no one cared, no one noticed when Kris was whining about Tao getting enough rest, no one noticed when Kris started freaking out at the bags under his eyes.

No one noticed.

Not even him.

----

Baekhyun was just getting into his novel when he heard a loud banging on the door.

“Baek! Can you get that for me?” He heard his mother call from the kitchen who was busy cooking dinner.

Baekhyun reluctantly put his book down and went to open the door; he should have known who it was.

Chanyeol

His best friend for eighteen years of his life, tied together since the crib as Sehun would say. Yet lately it’s been hard to be around him without chocking up, his throat getting dry, or his mouth saying things that weren’t meant to be heard.

You have beautiful eyes.

“Hey Yeol, what’s up?” Baekhyun leaned against the doorframe trying to act natural, he glanced at Chanyeol nervously but he dropped his guard when he saw Chanyeol’s face.

The expression Baekhyun had only seen twice, once when they were in a fight, once when his grandfather died.

The expression of heartbreak

“Yeol…? What’s wrong?”

“Can I stay over?” Chanyeol blinked hard as if trying to keep back a river of tears

“Sure, but only if you promise to tell me what’s wrong”

Chanyeol just nodded and stepped inside, pillow in hand.

Once Chanyeol was seated on Baekhyun’s bed with a hot chocolate and a whole tub of ice cream, bawling his eyes out might Baekhyun add.

“My sister-“

Baekhyun panicked, he knew how much Chanyeol’s baby sister meant to his best friend, he’d do just about anything for her, he loved her like no brother ever could.

“She’s pregnant”

It came like a nuclear bomb, Park Bom, Chanyeol’s sixteen year old sister, pregnant.

“What? With who?”

“Pfft I don’t know, some guy called Jiyong, but why? How? Could she do this?” Chanyeol sobbed as shoved ice cream into his mouth “AH Brain freeze”

“Shhh, Chanyeol, calm down, okay, how far along is she?”

“Twelve weeks!” The younger of the two was pretty much hyperventilating now

 “Chanyeol! You can’t just run away from it, you’re going to be and uncle and you are going to be there for your sister!”

“Easier said than done”

“Look stay here tonight okay? Think it over but tomorrow please go see her, how did your parents take it?”

“They took it well actually, but she’s only sixteen, why didn’t she just use a !”

“Too much information there, but c’mon I’m sure your hungry right? Let’s go get something nutritious into you”

“Ice cream is enough”

“No, now come on my mum made your favourite”

“Fine…But she’ll see my teary face!”

“Don’t care”

A/N

….

 Weird… I know… Plot twist! Randomly add Bom and make her pregnant… -.-

Sorry guys! I love you all and also… Later you should expect some babies to come into this when the boys are older… Not Mpregnancy but like babies will come

DUN DUN DUN

Enjoy! ^^