Year 15- April

18 years of loving you, and the one year it mattered.
Year 15  Tao watched lazily from the bed as Kris was ing his shirt- it was late, they'd just got back from dinner with the guys- now if that wasn't exhausting, Tao didn't know what was.  "I think it's good everyone has kids now" Kris said as he got into bed "it means we only need one baby sitter"  "Yeah but what doesn't help is that Youngdae is literally a terror"  B "Jongdae- tsk tsk don't you think it's crazy how they've been together since first year high school"  "Well so have Sehun and Luhan"  Tao snuggled closer to Kris wrapping them deeper into the soft fluffy covers  "Mmmmm"  "You know I don't say it much" Kris whispered softly into Tao's ear "But I really, really love you- I've never loved much... I'm not really good with words either- but I love you and I love Xia, and all I want is for us to be like this forever"  "And I promise" Tao answered reaching for Kris's hand "It will"  Kris sighed happily wrapping his arms round Tao  "I wish Joonie hyung will be happy someday" Tao said breaking the silence between them  "Don't we all"  "I just don't understand though... I mean why Yixing?"  "You don't choose who you fall in love with Taozi"  ---- "Minnie! We need food!"  "The Jongdae?! It's ing two in the morning why the do we need food?!"  "Well... I was checking the pantry... For food of course... And there was none so I checked in the fridge there was none and so we have no food for Youngdae's first week of school!"  "Using your son as a excuse to go to the supermarket... Typical" Minseok rolled his eyes "Call Luhan to come babysit"  "Yes mam! I mean sir... I mean professor!" Chen scrambled away from his husbands death glare  "Hey Luhan I-" Chen stopped mid sentence when he started hearing noises on the other end of the phone Needless to say- he hung up immediately.  "Luhan hyung and Sehun ah are busy right now.." Chen told Xiumin "I'm gonna call Kyungsoo hyung"  He heard Xiumin yell okay from the next room and he dialled Kyungsoo's number  "Hey Jongdae- what's up?"  "Hey... Could you and Kai please please please come look after Youngdae and Mindae?? For like an hour tops..."  "It's two in the morning what the for?!" Chen heard Jongin protest faintly in the background  "Um okay... We'll be there in ten"  "I owe you guys!" Chen sang happily "thankies!"  "Kim Jongdae you are so dead!" Chen heard once again through the phone he hung up after that one.  ---- "Right so we need fruit loops!" Jongdae marched round the supermarket with Minseok lazily following him with a push trolley  Minseok snorted "fruit loops for the fruit loop"  "Naw Minne you're so kind" Chen laughed squishing Minseok into a hug  "Whatever now hurry up and get your fruit loops" Minseok laughed "I'll meet you in the pasta aisle"  "Can you get some milk as well Minnie?!"  "Yeah sure see you soon"  Minseok started to walk away with the trolley when Chen called out for him to wait  "What else did you want?" Minseok laughed jokingly  "Only this" Chen leaned down glancing at Minseok's eyelashes, he would never get over how beautiful he was He leaned down and softly pressed their lips together, he bit back a moan when he felt Minseok kissing him back, he pulled away breathless and looked up at Minseok's flushed cheeks  "You blow me away" Minseok muttered under his breath "pasta aisle" he reminded Jongdae before walking away  Even though he couldn't see it, he could feel Jongdae's warm smile looking after him. ---- "Two in the morning and we're babysitting" Jongin groaned "and not only our baby but their babies!"  "And you don't want to wake any of those babies up, do you?" Kyungsoo reminded him gently "just flick the telly on"  "Kyungsoo?"  "Yeah?"  "I love you so much- I've always loved you, and I'm sorry I've hurt you"  "That was ages ago Jongin- I was just being a prude"  "You still thought I was a though"  "True... But I was only angry because I loved you, and I couldn't bare to see you being the town bike... Especially when you went out with Kim Kibum- that was the worst"  "Then he cheated on me and who was there for me? You were"  "You know I think it's funny how Suho saw us"  "When was that? We made out behind their backs a hell of a lot"  "It was when I found you crying after you  got dumped by Kangin"  "Jeez Kibum, Kangin" Jongin sighed "that's disgusting"  "You were young"  "I was young, I was in love with you, I was convinced you were straight and then I went round like a "  "But... I did all that stuff with you"  "I thought you were just being naive"  "You were one screwed child" Kyungsoo laughed "but you're mine and I love you so come here"  Once Jongin was safely curled up half asleep in Kyungsoo's arms he whispered slow and steady into jongin's ear  "And for what it's worth, I don't regret a thing"  ---- "Hyung what the are you doing here?" Sehun looked Joonmyun up and down as the elder stood there twirling his fingers round themselves  "Well... I couldn't sleep and I thought maybe I'll go for a walk... So I did and then I thought I'd come see you" Joonmyun looked up hopefully  "Sehun who's at the door?" Luhan called  clad in only his pijama bottoms and that's when Joonmyun knew they had been going at it, he tried to prevent the horrid images coming into his head  "Um it's Suho hyung" Sehun offered lamely "alright hyung- come in, even if it is ing two in the morning"  Suho just smiled sheepishly and stepped into the apartment "okay I'll tell you the truth... Yixing took Victoria on a romantic get away and I just can't think straight it's been driving me crazy"  "Oh darling" Luhan said sympathetically "I'll just go get changed and then I'll make you a cup of tea"  "Meh you can see my abs I don't care" Sehun shrugged "so that idiot thinks that a romantic get away is gonna solve all his ing marriage problems?"  "I don't know"  "Well my god" Sehun muttered "you can stay here if you want... Till Yixing gets back or whatever... Why didn't you just say at dinner this evening?"  "Because it's stupid" Suho said sounding a little deflated  "Yeah it's stupid, but he's stupid too for marrying such a , actually he's stupid for a lot of things... For thinking unicorns are real, for falling down the stairs all the time"  "For not realising you're in love with him"  Luhan continued this time fully dressed and with tea in his hands "Guys he's not that stupid"  "He's insanely stupid" Luhan sighed  "And you are too" Sehun added "just go find someone else"  "There is no one else"  "You're not looking though"  "I don't want to look" Suho looked down  "Okay well now you're being a stubborn " Sehun sighed "You might love Yixing till the day you die but you still won't be happy"  "Sehunnie baby, I love you very much but please just shut up, Suho I know Lay very well, I've read his diary, I don't know him as well as you but I know... Somewhere is his stupid heart, I know he loves you and I know he'll come for you, you just need to wait- having said that maybe you should preoccupy yourself with finding someone else until that day"  "But isn't that just using someone?"  "Yes- but we all have to be selfish sometimes don't we?" Luhan smiled looking at Sehun  And indeed we do.  A/N  Omg I'm so sorry! I've been like a slug... School is kicking my , and I've just been preoccupied you know it's all very hard these days ;) or maybe I'm just lazy  Love you!