Soundtrack

18 years of loving you, and the one year it mattered.

 

Okay hey guys!! So the fic is coming to a near end hehe, year 17!! But I will make year 18 super special and have a chapter or two for every month :) 
 
Onto what I was actually going to announce! 
 
I have created a track list for the fic for anyone who is interested to hear what the fic 'sounds like' 
 
So this is an English playlist I may or may not make a Korean/Chinese playlist if you need the music from me then I will gladly supply it :) (you may need to search some up on YouTube because some of it is kiwi music hehehe) 
 
First up is my songs for Sulay!
 
1. Counting Stars- One Republic
So this song for me just showed Suho's bitterness of the whole thing the song in my eyes is quite fast paced and aggressive and it just really shows the masochistic and bitter side of Suho, the not so nice side that sort of hates himself, and sort of hates Lay. 
 
2. Beside You- 5 Seconds of Summer
Rightyho! Whose heard of this Australian band? Hehe yes this is a song by them and it's really sweet, it's about being away from someone you love and it's nice and mellow and just reminds me of stargazing and the line 'when we both fall asleep underneath the same sky, to the beat of our hearts at the same time, so close but so far away' just reminded me of the mellow sadness that Suho feels like how he can be happy and sad at the same time. 
 
3. Give Me Love- Ed Sheeran 
The title kind of gives it away but yeah really beautiful song and you know to me it's about the yearning, Suho just wants to be loved by Lay and it's something he can never have so he's in pain, he longs for Lay's love. (Also touches on Suho's alcohol problems in his late teens, early twenties... Kinda) 
 
4. Gravity- Coldplay 
Dun dun dun, the realisation of Zhang Yixing, tadaaa! Don't want to ruin the story or anything but yeah it's basically when Lay realises who he loves and stuff. Not really gonna say much about the song, maybe after the fics over. 
 
Hunhan
 
1. Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol 
Just thought it suited them you know, innocent love, lying in the snow, hands intertwined, just innocent and sweet. 
 
2. Accidentally in love- counting crows
Teen love hehehe
 
3. Mirrors 
Sometimes I think these just speak for themselves, I like to think Hunhan are a couple that are very sentimental, that they can't function without each other. 
 
4. A Thousand Years- Christina Perri
Really. Speaks for itself. 
 
Baekyeol, right so this is actually quite a sad lot of songs, because Baekyeol faced a lot of problems.
 
1. Pompeii- Bastile 
Everything crashing down, being scared, running away.
 
2. Waste Myself- This Providence
About Baekhyun being alone, about how Baekhyun would do anything for Chanyeol, how he fell apart when Chanyeol was gone. 
 
3. Fix You- Coldplay 
Desperately trying to fix each other, because they both are broken. 
 
4. Stay- Rihanna 
Undying, subtle love they feel for each other, passionate feelings and Baekhyun wanting so desperately for Chanyeol to stay and wanting him to come home, Chanyeol wants to come home too, but he knows he's not ready for it yet. 
 
Xiuchen ah my fluffy couple really they are adorable and cute and just crack up. 
 
1.Starlight- Taylor Swift 
The cheekiness of Chen and Xiumin in university years and how they look back on it with such fondness 
 
2.Something I ain't seen- New Vinyl
Warning you have to YouTube this one guys, they are from Nelson NZ and they are amazing hehe so this song is really sweet and upbeat I can just see Xiuchen dancing in fairy lights another sentimental ahh those were fun times song.
 
3. Gone Gone Gone- Phillip Phillips 
How they complete each other. 
 
4. I just called to say I love you- Stevie Wonder
Seriously they speak for themselves! 
 
Right now onto the I guess for some reason they are minor within the story I've tried my very best to incorporate them seriously I have tried but it's just not working I'm sorry guys although I do have a few songs for these two amazing couples. 
 
Kaisoo 
 
1. You found me- The Fray 
Kyungsoo's confusion and anger during middle school, how he thought Jongin was using him, he was lost and angry. 
 
2. Heart Vacancy- The Wanted 
Jongin wanting Kyungsoo to open up. To take him seriously 
 
3. The Way- Ariana Grande 
Just a nice touch, of they're new relationship which is bubbling with happiness and cute dancing. Really lovey Dovey. 
 
Taoris now these two were hard but I did scrape some in! 
 
1.Safe and Sound- Taylor Swift 
When Kris is with Tao in a coma at the hospital, although he's more comforting himself than Tao. 
 
2. Never let you go- Evermore 
Once Tao wakes up Kris decides this. 
 
3. Beautiful soul- Jesse McCartney 
How they feel about each other, especially how Kris cherishes Tao and his beauty. 
 
So that's it guys!! Hope you enjoyed this but I have a few questions! 
 
So I was wondering whether you would want some back stories.
 
Like does anyone want to know what Chanyeol got up to when he went all round the globe? 
 
Or why Sehun got cold feet and left Luhan for a while? (A petty 2 weeks but still) 
 
More into Victoria? And her personality and her (eventual) betrayal) 
 
There's a million other topics but tell me what you guys want from the world of 18 years of loving you! 
 
There is an update on the way shortly! 
 
Love Thebubbleteadreamer 
 
P.S the song Peter Pan Is so beautiful and meaningful it brings tears to my eyes!