Year 4- February

18 years of loving you, and the one year it mattered.

Year 4 February

It was the first day of middle school. Lay stood at the entrance waiting for his friends they all had decided to meet there on the first day.

Baekhyun was first.

“Heya Hyung!”  Baekhyun lightly punched Lay on the shoulder. The older laughed back at him

“Hey Bacon Ah”

Baekhyun sighed ever since they first met Lay had called him Bacon and now everyone called him Bacon, even Chen’s brother called him that.

“Oh where’s Joonmyun? I thought you two would have walked together”

Lay flushed a light shade of pink, the way he always did when he talked about Suho the others how his eyes would always light up at the mention of his name.

“Well we started walking together but he forgot his books so he told me to go ahead, I wanted to wait for him but he wouldn’t let me; you know how he gets sometimes”

Baekhyun hummed in agreement.

“Hey guys!!” Luhan and Sehun chanted in unison as they ran up to the two boys outside the school entrance.

“Don’t tell me you bought bubble tea again” Yixing chuckled at his friends who had an obsession with the Taiwanese drink.

“You don’t understand Hyung!” Sehun pouted while Luhan patted his back comfortingly

“Don’t worry Sehunnie, I understand”

“Blegh you two make me want to vomit” Baekhyun groaned spinning around exasperatedly Sehun glared at him

“What about you and Chanyeol huh? That’s pretty vomit inducing” Sehun retorted before taking a sip out of his drink nonchalantly while Baekhyun flushed red. Lay just watched his friends amused but he really wanted Suho to hurry up, Baekhyun seemed to read his thoughts

“Don’t worry Unicorn Hyung, Suho has always been slow, like always

“It’s Lay”

Baekhyun shrugged and took a massive sip out of Luhan’s tea. Luhan didn’t comment until Sehun then took a sip of his tea too.

“Yah! Sehunnie you have your own!”

Sehun looked at him innocently

“But Hyung I didn’t try yours yet”

Sehun continued to attack Luhan with his aegyo until Luhan broke down

“It’s fine Sehunnie, but now can I try yours too?” The younger held the cup out gesturing for the Chinese male to sip. He did and now his smile was as bright as the sun.

“Wow Sehunnie, that’s really good”

“Chocolate is forever the best flavour Hyung”

“You know, even though they say they aren’t gay I still think they’ll get married anyway; I mean look at them forgodsake!” Baekhyun whispered to Lay who was watching the two interact he laughed and looked at Baekhyun pointedly

“I could say the same about you and Chanyeol Ah”

“YAH! That’s different! Chanyeollie and I are F R I E N D S”

“Whatever you say Bacon”

Before Baekhyun could respond a rather tall figure approached them with a shorter black haired figure trailed behind him.

“Hi guys”

It was Kris and Tao. Kris was so awkwardly tall now, and so was Chanyeol everyone called them the twin towers because of their height, Kris and Tao were best friends but Chanyeol and Kris were actually quite close within the group and this caused a jealous Bacon we were just lucky that Tao wasn’t the jealous type otherwise there would be hell on earth.

“Hey Kris” Lay said as he watched Sehun and Luhan

 “Jesus their like watching a drama on TV”

“Apparently they make people vomit too”

“That is actually quite possible”

Their conversation was interrupted by a loud

“AYO WHUDUPP KREASE”

Kris held his head in his hands and muttered under his breath

“The most embarrassing person on the planet”

Baekhyun didn’t say anything instead he just went and played with the Hunhan couple who surprisingly let him in.

“What’s wrong Hyung” Sehun asked looking at Baekhyun weirdly shouldn’t he be all over Chanyeol by now?

“Nothing I just wanted to play with you guys!”

Sehun and Luhan looked at each other. Something was definitely up. Baekhyun usually complained whenever he was with the two alone.

“Bacon Ah are you sure it’s not cause Chanyeol said hi to Kris first and not you”

Baekhyun just pouted.

“We have found our problem” Sehun commented as Luhan just patted Baekhyun’s head.

“YO CHANYEOL, your bacon is broken”

“MY BAEKHYUN IS HURT? WHAT? WHERE?” Chanyeol rushed over to a sulking Baekhyun

“What’s wrong with him?”

“You didn’t say hi to him first”

“Oh”

“Well this is awkward” Sehun stated breaking the silence that had suddenly dawned upon the group.

“Hey, uh remember the time when Xiumin and Jongdae Hyung kissed?” Tao said trying to lighten the mood, and it’s safe to say it didn’t work; at all

As if things couldn’t get any worse Kai showed up.

“Hey guys”

Silence.

“Um what’s up?”

More silence.

“God you guys sure know how to make things awkward”

“Why is no one talking?”

Sehun waved a hand in indifference

“Chanyeol Hyung forgot to say hi to Baekhyun first instead he said hi to Kris Hyung”

Kai rolled his eyes.

“Crime of the century much”

Out of the corner of his eye he spot Kyungsoo running up to the group his wide eyes shining as he approached his friends.

“Why’re you so happy?” Kris questioned looking at Kyungsoo strangely.

“Well *pants* it’s been *pants* a while *pants* since we were all together *pants*”

“Well I guess, but Minseok and Jongdae aren’t even here yet” Baekhyun muttered finally talking after the episode he’d just thrown.

“Baekhyunnie? Do you forgive me yet?” Chanyeol batted his eyelashes at Baekhyun who was faced away from Chanyeol sulking

“Only if you say hi to me first next time” Baekhyun mumbled quietly embarrassed at the words coming out of his mouth.

“WAAAHH! THANKYOU BAEKHYUNNIE!!! I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE I WILL!”

“Can’t breathe!”

Chanyeol beamed before setting Bacon back on the ground.

“Hey where’s Suho, Chen and Minseok”

“Dude… THEY ARE TAKING FOREVER! WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES” Kai groaned impatiently while it had been great seeing all of his friends again the morning air was quite chilly after being outside in just a t-shirt for fifteen minutes.

“Hey I think I can see Baozi and Chen” Lay muttered as a car pulled into the parking lot; I guess Chen’s brother gave him a lift Lay mused to himself.

The group watched as Minseok and Jongdae walked over arguing the whole way over; well more like Chen teasing him and Xiumin just… dealing with it.

“Hey guys” Minseok said exasperatedly as Chen was playing with his hair.

“So now where just waiting on gramps” Kai muttered jokingly, Lay frowned Suho was nothing like a grandpa sure he was slow and stuff but certainly not a grandpa well at least he didn’t look like one.

Lay started blushing at his own train of thought. Yeah okay he was twelve but still…

The bell rung and everyone wanted to know what class they were in but Suho hadn’t arrived yet.

“What do we do?” Xiumin asked Lay the latter was frantically searching the school grounds for him.

“Uhh you guys just go, I’ll wait for him out here”

“Are you sure gege?” Tao asked tilting his head at the older.

“Yeah sure just go” Lay nodded as the group dispersed into the foyer towards the hall. Not a moment later did Suho run up to him panting.

“Sorry Lay, I couldn’t find my books for ages so I was really late” Suho explained through panting

“It’s fine Joonmyun, let’s just go to hall to get our classes and schedule okay?”

“Sure okay!”

Lay held his hand out waiting for Joonmyun to take it; he took it happily they always used to hold hands at school why did now make a difference.

Such a small insignificant memory, Suho sighed; that doesn’t explain the bitter taste in my mouth when I think about it now. Those care free days were a thing of the past. He looked up at the sofa where Lay had crashed for the night, what am I going to do with you Suho sighed.

It was hurting too much.

A/N

Okay so this was really pointless and yeah the main point was it was their first day of 7th GRADE Korean middle school is kinda like Japanese school no? 3 years middle school 3 years high school?

God NZ is so different!

Anyway this chapter … … I guess you could call it a filler? Idk nothing that interesting happens in this chappy -.-

But anyway what would you like to happen in their middle school years GIVE ME IDEAS SUBBIES TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ^^ please? I’d really love to hear your suggestions for this fic!!!!

Oh yeah that bit at the end was FUTURE SUHO AND LAY. Like just after the prologue when he filed for divorce and I guess Lay fell asleep after explaining and Suho was having all these flashbacks so yeah if it doesn’t make sense please tell me to stop adding the bits that are future Suho an Lay okay? I wasn’t even meant to do that in the first place and I doubt it will be in any of the other chapters…

Because im just a lazy like that.

Anyway enjoy reading! This crappy filler! IM HAVING A WRITING BLOCK NOOOO!

TELL ME YOUR IDEAS