Year 4- February cont.

18 years of loving you, and the one year it mattered.

Year 4- February cont. ^^

“WAHHHH!” Sehun was crying not literally but he looked like he could; his face was just heart breaking.

“What’s wrong Sehun Ah?” Suho asked looking at Sehun worriedly.

“Luhan is only in my Math, English, Science, History and P.E classes!” Sehun wailed everyone rolled their eyes.

“Come on Sehun you’re lucky you’re in almost all your classes with your best friend” Lay comforted patting Sehun’s back.

“That’s right Sehunnie we’ll still see each other lots! We all will!”

“Ugh I’m stuck with CHEN IN ALL MY CLASSES” Minseok slammed his head against the table not again Minseok thought.

“Hey come on Minmin! You like me on the inside! We’ll have fun!” Chen cooed at his friend who is more like his victim.

“Yeah right” Xiumin pouted.

“So Baekhyun, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Suho, Chen and Minseok have singing together?” Chanyeol questioned confused.

“Yeah and Lay, Sehun, Kai, Kris and Tao have dancing”

“So what am I doing?” Chanyeol questioned too himself what on earth did you pick? Park Chanyeol he thought in his head.

“Let me look Yeol” Baekhyun took the paper and read it before his eyes made a shocked expression.

“Yeol, you put down RAPPING, WHAT THE HELL THEY HAVE A CLASS FOR THAT” Baekhyun was having a meltdown flailing his arms everywhere until he hit Joonmyun in the nose.

“Oww…” Suho clutched his nose Lay didn’t hesitate to rush over to his side.

“Joonmyun Hyung are you okay?” Lay asked as he fought with Suho’s hand to get a better look.

“It’s fine really, just a bump” Suho smiled

“YAH! Bacon watch those arms!” Lay yelled at Baekhyun who was still having a meltdown that Chanyeol was doing rapping as a subject, well now that Lay thought about it; yeah it was weird to have a subject for that.

 

Two weeks later

The boys were settling into middle school perfectly sure they weren’t the most popular, Chen’s brother who was in 9th grade now he was popular. Kyuhyun was in one of the groups they were all boys but the attention the twelve of them got was ridiculous along with several other groups who were also ridiculously popular they twelve 7th graders didn’t really stand a chance. Lay decided he didn’t want to be popular anyway, the school paparazzi here was insane. It was actually how Chen found out Kyuhyun had a boyfriend, the school newspaper.

Lay was waiting for Suho outside the English room, Suho and Lay weren’t in any classes together while he was upset at first he knew that they would still remain best friends ,through lunch times and being neighbours and all. They had stopped holding hands in school because they got teased for it but outside of school where they could be themselves they held hands all they wanted too.

“Hey Hyung” Lay greeted as Suho walked out of his English class, Suho smiled at him.

“Hey Yixing ah” the two walked down the hallway towards the cafeteria.

“God I hate English” Suho complained as they walked through the school

“Hmm why’s that?” Lay asked curiously Suho had never said he’d hated anything before; maybe it was just puberty.

“The teachers always so boring we’ve been doing essays ever since the start of the year! I want to do something interesting like creative writing” Suho pouted while Lay chuckled, it was all these little things that made Suho so endearing.

Sure enough when they reached the cafeteria Luhan and Sehun were there first; all over each other as usual. Sehun was playing with his food while Luhan fussed over the younger’s hair. Suho and Lay lined up to get food. In the queue Kyuhyun was lined up in front of them with his boyfriend Donghae. Chen almost had a heart attack when he found out, Kyuhyun spotted them.

“Hey guys” Kyuhyun greeted, while Kyuhyun may be the devil in disguise he was always friendly to Chen’s friends, minus Chen that is.

“Hi Kyuhyun sunbae” The two bowed, they heard Kyuhyun chuckle

“Just call me Hyung arraso?” He said kindly, the two just nodded.

“Kyuhyunnie? Who are these people?” The other male spoke Lay just assumed it to be the one and only Lee Donghae that picture of them kissing behind the fountain had shocked the school into oblivion.

“Hae, these are Chen’s friends Zhang Yixing and Kim Joonmyun”

“Oh hello” Donghae smiled and tugged at Kyuhyun’s shirt as their food was ready.

“Hey gotta go, have a good day” Kyuhyun followed his boyfriend

“You know despite being Chen’s brother, he’s actually quite nice” Lay whispered to Joonmyun

“I still think he’s a bad influence on poor Jongdae but yeah I agree”

“I’m not that hungry today” Joonmyun mused “I think I’ll just get juice” The older reached for the peach juice on the top shelf but couldn’t reach. He was contemplating jumping for it when he saw Lay reach up for it easily and hand it to Suho a smirk on his face.

“Just because you’re tall” Suho stuck his tongue out at Lay.

“You’re welcome” Lay replied sticking his tongue out as well.

Lay ended up getting ramen and they walked back to the table where the others were gathering slowly.

“They have ramen today?!” Xiumin gasped in excitement before dragging Chen to the counter with him.

“Xiumin and his food” Kai said jokingly

“I find it funny how he complains about Chen all the time, but he’s so attached to him at the same time” Luhan wondered out loud.

“Well Chen is a meanie to him sometimes Lulu” Sehun commented.

“They remind me of a married old couple” Chanyeol added to the conversation.

“Dibs being the best man at their wedding” Baekhyun said mouth full of cake.

“More like the maid of honour” Kai snickered while the older just glared at him.

Lay just ignored the conversation completely, he could tell that Chen had a crush on his friend and that’s why he was always so mean to the Baozi, he doubted that Chen would ever confess till High school maybe if he still even liked him.

“What do you think about Xiumin and Chen” Suho whispered to Lay who just stared at Suho weirdly but replied anyway.

“They’ll probably get together in high school, maybe 9th grade” Lay stated glancing at Suho to see his reaction his eyes were big and his cheeks were pink, then again it didn’t really take that much to make Suho blush.

“Why’d you ask?” Lay questioned.

“Just curious because the others were talking about how they were going to get married and stuff”

“I think the Hun Han couple will beat them too it, their pretty much a couple anyway except their twelve years old” Lay whispered.

“Oh…” Suho trailed of and just looked at his juice.

“Why did I hear you guys saying my name?” Xiumin said as he sat down his tray full of food.

“We were just saying how you and Chen were going to get married” Sehun stated, while his face remained monotonous Luhan could see the evil glint in his eyes.

“W-W-WHAT!?” Xiumin spat, his eyes wide with fear.

“Just don’t worry about it Baozi” Chen said his face bright red.

“MY NAME ISN’T BAOZI” Xiumin roared

“Calm down Minseok!” Kai yelled

“C’mon Minmin they were only joking” Chen smiled at Xiumin who was eying Chen suspiciously

Before nodding and digging into his noodles.

“How do you stay skinny when you eat that much!” Kyungsoo stated his eyes wide

“My amazing metabolism”

Suho smiled, this was going to be one interesting year.

A/N

right more ty fillers, I'm trying to get an important moment out of this but I CAN'T

I'm thinking of a camping trip for middle school aged exo in the summer holdidays for year 4!

Except NZ seasons are probably the opposite of Korea's...

Hmmmm so that means it'll be around August they go?

TELL me your opinions and ideas please!! thankyou!!!!! <3 <3 <3