Year 6- June pt 3

18 years of loving you, and the one year it mattered.

Baekhyun heard a knock on his door; Baekhyun’s eyes snapped open and groaned he totally forgot he was going to the beach with Xiumin and Chen today.

“YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN GET YOUR FAT OUT OF BED!”

“SHUT UP CHEN! LET ME SLEEP!”

“NO NOW HURRY UP!”

Baekhyun felt the warmth of his blankets be cruelly torn from him and Chen dragging him into the bathroom, he handed Baekhyun some clothes.

“No hurry up and have a shower Bacon! The beach is waiting for me!”

“Says the guy who’s scared of water”

Chen scowled at him before stalking out of the room.

“He’s such a pain in the ” Baekhyun mumbled to himself before getting into the shower.

----

“What beach are we going to anyway Minseok Hyung” Baekhyun yawned they’d been in the car for a while now Baekhyun was starting to get bored he’d already checked his eyeliner five times waterproof of course.

“We’re almost there Baekhyun, if you look outside you can see the beach” Baekhyun stole a glance outside, he would be lying if he didn’t say it wasn’t a beautiful day, they sea glittered a turquoise blue the sun reflecting its light onto it.

“See I told you he’d like it” Chen grinned at his boyfriend from the passenger seat grabbing Xiumin’s free hand and caressing it.

“Chen stop, your distracting me” Xiumin fought a smile, but then he remembered Baekhyun was in the car and he didn’t want to make the guy any sadder than he already was. Chen leaned over and whispered into Xiumin’s ear.

“Chanyeol better come, or I will actually cut his balls off”

“Chen! Shut up! That’s so gross! Why would you even think of saying that?” Xiumin hissed looking into the rear view mirror glad to see that Baekhyun had his iPod plugged in, Xiumin could actually hear the music from the driver’s seat, he looked happy enough but the music he was listening to, it wasn’t normal Baekhyun music.

“Hey well look I’m just saying he better make things right, because that thing is cramping up our a-l-o-n-e time”

 “You spend plenty enough time with me even with Baekhyun”

“It’s still not enough for me”

----

“Luhan!” Minseok called as he hopped out of the car putting his sun glasses on because the sun was practically blinding him.

“HEY HYUNG!” Minseok saw Sehun wave excitedly hopping round Luhan 

Ah young love

The duo ran up to the car. And Minseok whispered “Is he here yet?”

Sehun grinned and shook his head “Nah, he’s getting a ride in with Suho and Lay Hyung, hey did anyone actually tell Baekhyun?”

“Tell me what?”

The three turned slowly and Minseok put on his best smile and lied through his teeth “That Luhan and Sehun brought… They brought”

“We brought cake! Hyung” Sehun said quickly before Minseok blew their cover

“Erm, what for?”

“Well me and Luhannie were baking yesterday and Luhan wanted to try make a chiffon cake and-“

“Yeah okay, okay whatever” Baekhyun waved his hand and walked off to find Kyungsoo.

“Well excuse me, I was telling you a very interesting story thank you very much”

“I hope you actually brought cake” Minseok motioned at the couple in front of him

“Yeah! We did but I mean it’s not that good but we tried! Kyungsoo gave us the most judging stare ever, I mean come on just cause he’s the expert at like everything”

“Woah, Sehun, you talk a lot”

“Nah it’s only today because I’m super happy!” Sehun then ran off to annoy Baekhyun some more

“So you finally did it?” Minseok asked amusedly as Luhan whacked his arm lightly

“It was just good luck Hyung, I guess I just walked in at the right time” Luhan beamed

“Have you told your parents yet?”

“No… They like… Hate gay people so I dunno, when did you tell yours?”

“The day we started going out… They didn’t care and well Kyuhyun was already gay so I think Chen’s parents kind of expected it”

“Just tell your parents Luhan, I’m sure it will be fine”

“Yeah, I hope so; they might kick me out though”

“What!? Why though? You’re their only son, aren’t you worried about that?”

“I don’t know but it seems plausible, I mean yeah I’d be devastated but I’m not going to give up Sehun just because my parents don’t approve”

“That’s so romantic!” Minseok gushed clapping his hands

“YAH! Shut up!”

“Pfft anyway where’s Suho and Yixing? They should have been here ages ago”

“I don’t know, but I better go find Sehunnie before he drowns… Or Baekhyun drowns him”

----

“Come on Chanyeol” Suho tried to coax the tall boy into coming out on to the beach, currently Suho’s car was hidden behind a bush because he didn’t want the others to see him after the way he had avoided Baekhyun.

“No, please! I bet Baekkie hates me now anyway! Don’t make me go out there!”

“Oh please stop being a baby! Just go talk to him he doesn’t hate you! He’s just lonely!”

Suho lightly slapped Lay on the arm “Don’t call Chanyeol a baby!”

“Well he is one, now hurry up and let’s go!” Lay took hold of Chanyeol’s hand and made Suho hold on to the other so that he wouldn’t run away, it looked ridiculous to be honest Chanyeol towered over both of them and here they were holding his hands as if he was a two year old.

“Guy’s you’re acting like my parents”

“You’re parents still hold your hand?” Lay paused looking up at Chanyeol strangely

“No… Well… Yeah…”

“Why?” Suho raised an eyebrow

“Cause… I don’t know! I have a habit of getting lost!”

“Chanyeol your ing fifteen” Lay facepalmed

“Zhang Yixing, really watch your language!”

“Sorry…” Lay smiled sheepishly at Suho who rolled his eyes at him.

“Guys let’s just get away from that topic anyway… Where’s Baekhyun?”

“I’m right next to you idiot, how am I supposed to know”

“Whatever, you’re more idiotic than me you unicorn lover!”

“Don’t you dare diss the unicorns!”

“GUYS! I AM NOT HERE TO WITNESS YOU DO THIS”

“Well WHERE IS BAEKHYUN THEN!” Chanyeol whined and Lay rolled his eyes

“I don’t know any more than you do, but I see Xiumin and Luhan over there so let’s just go say hi to them okay Chanyeol Ah?”

“Okay…”

----

“Speak of the devil” Xiumin nodded at Chanyeol who waved nervously “You look jittery” Chen poked Chanyeol in the ribs.

“Well, yeah I guess I mean, well Baekhyun and he probably hates me and I’m expecting a massive slap on my face after today”

“Yeah well you asked for it” Chen commented lazily walking over and stretching his arm around Xiumin who just gave him a judging stare him.

“What?”

“Shut up Jongdae! Anyway where is he? I want to talk to him”

“With Luhan and Sehun, I’m pretty sure he’s going to be the biggest third wheel in history”

“Oh… Wait what?” Chanyeol scratched his head confused, he’d been so wrapped up thinking about what he was going to say to Baekhyun that he was oblivious to anything else, he looked up and saw four pairs of eyes looking at him like he was a primitive animal.

“Guys…”

“Nope” Chen put his hand up away from Chanyeol “Just nope, I thought he couldn’t get ANY more stupid than he already was but then here we go again I was wrong, just like I usually am with Chanyeol” Chen sighed if he had a subject that was on Chanyeol, Chen figured he’d fail that class.

“Okay… Chanyeollie, Luhan and Sehun…  Are dating” Minseok said slowly as he wrapped him arm around Chen’s unsuspecting waist.

“Wait… You mean… Luhan and Sehuna are going out? Oh that’s just… Expected of them”

“Yeah, now off you go bastard go tell Bacon you’re sorry and whatnot and then I can go get ice-cream” Chen pushed Chanyeol towards the Hunhan couple and Baekhyun who were exploring the rock pools.

“Jeez, that guy gives me a headache” Lay muttered once Chanyeol had started towards the rock pools

“Yes, but it’s an endearing headache… Right Yixing?” Suho answered smiling, it was a good thing Lay was wearing sunglasses or Suho would have made him blind.

“Yeah… Right…”

----

“So…” Luhan tried talking to Baekhyun, who was in a very, very grouchy mood it was probably a mixture of Chanyeol not that it was anything new and also the face Chen had woken him up incredibly early.

“How’s the weather doing for ya?” Luhan was trying to keep a straight face when he said it but Sehun was making it extremely difficult because he was whispering random things into his ear and it tickled really badly.

I should have known not to go off with them Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the pair of them and muttered under his breath

“Get a room”

“Don’t mind if I do Baekhyun Hyung!”

“No Sehunnie! We are supposed to be cheering up Baekhyun, not making him angry”

“Well it’s not my fault he’s being all sour” Sehun pulled a face at his once hyper friend now he was just bland

“YEAH WELL YOU’D BE ING SOUR TOO IF YOUR BEST FRIEND JUST DECIDED TO IGNORE YOU AND-“

“Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun turned slowly to face the very person he was talking about, his best friend, Chanyeol.

“Oh well how lovely of you to show your face” Baekhyun sneered

“Baekhyun I-“Chanyeol was interrupted by a palm colliding with his cheek; well at least he could tick getting slapped in the face off his checklist.

“I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT YEOL, DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU’VE DONE, LOOK AT ME! THIS IS THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU’VE TURNED ME INTO!” Baekhyun continued yelling, hitting Chanyeol every chance he got.

Luhan and Sehun were just standing there cowering every time Baekhyun’s voice rose an octave, sure no one was saying that Chanyeol didn’t deserve it but that didn’t mean they wanted there eardrums to break or Chanyeol to die at the hands of the rage muffin that was Baekhyun.

“HOW COULD YOU BE SO SELFISH, DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT ME? MY FEELINGS? OR WHAT?” Baekhyun was screaming now and the whole beach was silent the spotlight on them Chen and Kai were laughing their asses off Minseok rolled his eyes, again, Kyungsoo shot a worried look at the two, Lay just started playing with a hacky sack and Suho just watched shocked at how high Baekhyun’s voice could get.

“SHUT UP, BAEKHYUN YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING OKAY!”

“I KNOW YOU’RE AN ” Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol’s face once again his cheek was bright red now.

“YEAH WELL VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ING ANSWER BAEKHYUN”

“WHO GIVES?”

“ME!”

“YOU DO NOT HAVE A SAY IN THIS”

“JUST SHUT THE UP AND LET ME TALK, then you can hit me and stuff”

“Yeah? Well hurry the up so I can carry on”

“Ugh what’s gotten into you, you’re so… Angry and mean and stuff, anyway I came to say sorry okay? I just needed time to be me and sort out my feelings so I could come back and be a better friend for you okay? I’m sorry I left you like that” Chanyeol pressed a shell into Baekhyun’s hands it was orange and white surface smooth as porcelain with small little ridges it was beautiful it was even enough to dull Baekhyun’s anger, the older boy sighed.

“You got that just now didn’t you?”

“Yeah well you know me, always a last minute gift buyer”

“Yeah…”

“So does this mean I’m forgiven?”

“I’m still angry… But maybe”

“Maybe?”

“Yeah maybe, now buy me an ice-cream”

“OKAY! ANYTHING FOR YOU BAEKKIE!”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, but for the first time in months a hint of a smile tugged at Baekhyun’s lips.

“HOORAY!! NOW I CAN FINALLY GET MY ICE CREAM! MIN MIN SHARE ONE WITH ME OKAY!?”

“You’re such an idiot” Kai snickered dodging a swing from Chen

“YAH NO YOU KIM JONGIN ARE THE IDIOT, I DON’T SEE YOU HAVING AN AVERAGE OF 97% DO YOU JONGIN AH! TAKE THAT”

Minseok sighed “Takes just after his brother”

Remember when Chanyeol said we were like his parents? I thought maybe one day we could be but then you left and now you have Luna, she’s perfect, she’s everything you’ve ever wanted. Except now you can’t even look her in the eye because all you can see is Victoria, you’re sinking Yixing and you’re dragging me with you, you’re dragging Luna with you, wake up and see the light Yixing.

Wake up.

A/N

This is a product of my exam brain, my brain is dead, DEAD honestly so sorry for this -.-

You know I accidentally updated this on my other fic and I was like OMO WHY DOES IT ONLY HAVE 6 CHAPTERS

i am such a pabo...