Rated? Rated.

You Again!?

[Sunday - 2:11 PM]

"It's going to be 100 days isn't is?" Eunjung asked laying on the couch covered in a warm blanket, the winter season always begun early in Korea. 

"100 days since what?" Gyuri replied sitting beside her friend watching television. 

"Haven't you been with Jaejoong for 100 days?"

"What? No. It's only going to be two months now."

"Wait. When did you start counting?"  Eunjung asked looking over to her friend.

Gyuri tilted her head and thought for a moment. "I guess I count from the 1st date?" She turned to Eunjung. "That's where you are supposed to start counting right?"

"I guess, it feels like you two have been with each other longer... Maybe it's 'cause you two get to see each other everyday. I'm jealous. You see him more often than I see Jang Woo." Eunjung pouted towards Gyuri, who responded by pinching her cheek.

"It's getting harder to be around him, these days." Gyuri said moving her hand away from her friend's face.

"Really? Why?" Eunjung asked sitting up. "Are you getting sick of him?"

"No. Things are... becoming more complex."

Eunjung pushed Gyuri excited. "You mean like...?"

Gyuri's cheeks flushed a light pink color as she scratched her head. "Well... it's."

"It's... What?"

"Nevermind."

"What do you mean 'nevermind'? You have to explain."

Gyuri shook her head as she grabbed a pillow to hide her face. 

Eunjung pulled at the pillow and started to hit Gyuri with it. "Spill it. Have you two... you know?"

"아니요! Really, we haven't... it's too soon."

"It's not like you're in high school, Gyuri. When you pass 23 it's never 'too soon'. Jang and I were only a month into our relationship when we had , and we were hardly college sophomores."

"Yeah but you two are perfect together and have now been together for over 6 years."

Eunjung smiled and laid back. "Yeah, we have been together for a long time."

Gyuri watched her friend smile dreamily and felt a hint of jealousy. Eunjung was someone that was always able to express herself vividly. Her bright personality, her sweet nature, Gyuri was lucky to have her as her best friend. 

Eunjung sat back up. "Wait. This isn't about me and Jang, it's about you and Jaejoong!"

"But there is nothing else to tell."

"Yes there is, how are things becoming more complex?" 

Gyuri sighed. Why did she even bring it up? It was true, but explaining it was... a bit.

_________________________

[Last Wednesday - 4:38 PM]

"Jaejoong-shii have you signed off on the most recent plans for the 1st month plan?" Gyuri asked her partner as he passed by her desk.

He stopped in his tracks and turned over to her. "Yeah, they are on my desk right now. I'll bring them over."

Gyuri nodded and looked back down. "Thanks." 

Their relationship was going well she thought, they were able to work professionally together without distraction... well mostly. There were the occasional times when Jaejoong would lightly brush the hair out of her face and linger, or softly stare at her for extended amounts of time saying nothing. But overall, it was nice the way it was. They worked during the work day and played during lunch, sometimes they'd spend the weekends together, like last weekend when they went over to her mother's house for dinner.

She was finally adjusted.  She didn't really change how she acted but she did notice minor changes in herself, like when making lunch... it was something she didn't really do often but when packing her own lunch she thought about him and packed one for him too. 

Gyuri smiled remembering the bright and childish grin on his face when she presented the lunch to him that day. She was happy to know that she was able to make him smile the way he did. 

Jaejoong placed the documents on Gyuri's desk and watched her smile to herself. "Gyuri?" 

"Yes?" She answered looking up from her desk. 

"Do you want to start working on scheduling press releases?"

"Ah, yes we should get started on that already." Gyuri looked at the clock on the wall, there was only 35 minutes left in the work day, they would have to stay late in order to finish it today.

 She looked over to Jungmin, who caught her glance at him. "Jungmin?" she called out.

"No, I can't. Not tonight."

"I haven't even asked you anything yet!" Gyuri responded.

"Well I know what you were gonna ask, and the answer is that I can't stay."

Gyuri turned to look at Jinyoung, who overheard the brief exchange between Gyuri and Jungmin and spoke before Gyuri could ask her anything.

"Manager Park, I'm afraid I can't stay late either, if it were Friday perhaps I could but, I can only help for a short while."

"Okay, well can you pull some of the early drafts we have for me? I won't keep you here."

"No problem." Jinyoung replied.

Gyuri moved some of her paperwork and her laptop to the table in the center of the room, the table had been placed there so that they would be able to work side by side. It was one of Jaejoong's suggestions. Jaejoong pulled his laptop out, placed it on the table and sat down. 

"You ready?" He asked, ready to work.

"Yeah, let's get this finished soon."

___________________________

[6:22 PM]

"I think having the first five finalized press releases will be good enough for tonight. I'm pretty satisfied with them." Gyuri said looking over to Jaejoong. She found him looking back at her, with the same soft gaze. Gyuri looked back down, no matter how many times he did that, she always started to feel self-conscious. Was there something on her face? Did she accidently mark her face with a pen? Was he just spacing out? She had to stop herself, she was putting too much thought into his actions again. 

"Well I think we are done for the night." Gyuri said trying to get Jaejoong to respond.

"Yeah, We're good for the night." Jaejoong responded as he stood up. 

Standing up herself, Gyuri was relieved to have his eyes finally off of her and began organizing her loose paperwork. As she placed her papers in a folder, Jaejoong stood beside her. Gyuri put the folder down before she turned to Jaejoong.

Turning her head, she was met by a pair of hungry lips. Jaejoong had caught Gyuri off guard and grabbed her waist as he moved his lips against hers. In an instant her mind went blank, usually in this type of situation she would be upset at him and push him off, but for some reason, she just lost herself and closed her eyes. 

Jaejoong pulled her closer and Gyuri felt her body adjust to his. Her hands reached over his shoulders and touched his back, before they eventually hung around his neck. In between the heavy kissing, Gyuri could feel Jaejoong smile as his breath passed over her lips. When his lips made contact with hers again, she felt the level of kissing heighten as the kiss soon became wet. If there was ever a moment where she felt as if she was melting, this would have been it. 

Gyuri began breathing heavy as they parted lips once more. Jaejoong's lips began to trail down Gyuri's chin down to her neck. For the longest time, just being with her was enough... but each day that passed he felt the desire grow stronger. He wanted her, all of her.

Catching her breath as Jaejoong made his way to her collar bone, Gyuri's brain finally switched back on and she remembered just where they were.

"Jaejoong."

At the sound of her voice Jaejoong stopped and met her eyes.

Gyuri bit her lip seeing Jaejoong eyes. He had that intoxicating look on his face, she had only seen it once before but it was just as she remembered it. She looked away. "We should go... it's supposed to get really cold tonight."

Letting out a small sigh Jaejoong smiled and stood up straight trying to regain his composure. 

Holding her face in his hands, he lightly kissed her forehead, "I'll take you home okay?"

"Yeah." Gyuri replied, her eyes closed. 

__________________________________________

[Sunday - 2:37 PM]

"So it's kind of like that." Gyuri said, finishing her story to her best friend.

"I can't believe you stopped him." Eunjung said shaking her head. "You're not my friend anymore."

Gyuri gabbed the pillow back from her friend and hit her with it. "I tell you what happened and you respond like this!? Ya!"

Eunjung laughed and she was weakly hit again by Gyuri. "So has he tried anything since then?"

"No, nothing like that. I think he knows I'm still apprehensive."

"Well obviously." 

"Yeah."

___________________________________________________ 

Hello readers <3 I hope you enjoyed!