Forget

You Again!?

Jaejoong looked over to her and stopped running.

He was angry at her but he still wanted to see her, which is why he purposefully went to the park.

"Let's talk." Gyuri said again to him.

"You're finally ready to talk then?" His tone was a bit harsh.

"I just don't want you to keep treating me this way." she looked off into a different direction, "Can we go sit somewhere?"

"I can talk here." he said, standing in the middle of the path.

"Well I can't." She grabbed his arm and pulled him to an isolated bench.

She sat down. She still wasn't sure what she would say to him so she said the first thing that popped in her mind.

"Did you gain weight?" she asked.

"What?" he asked shocked. The question was so off topic and random.

"I was watching you run... you look heavier." she said. What am I doing? This is not what we needed to talk about! What's wrong with me!?

"Are you serious?" he asked. Was she really talking about his weight? It was such a ridiculous thing, that he started laughing. He shook his head still laughing and sat down beside her.

"I didn't gain weight." he said, no longer so upset with her. 

"Oh." she replied,  "So..."

"Yes?" he asked, seeing that she was trying to get back on topic.

 "Okay, I don't know where to start."  she admitted, "Just don't ignore me anymore... it feels strange."

"Will you answer my questions then?"

"If that's what it takes for things to go back to normal."

"What 'normal' are you talking about?" he asked.

"You know, normal... Like we were during the second week of working together."

"You mean before you kissed me?"

Gyuri knew he would bring it up. Still, she flinched hearing it. "Exactly."

"You want to forget everything?" he asked, watching her face.

"Yes." she let out a relieved sigh. It sounded as if he was considering it.

"Well I don't." He took a sip of his water.

"Fine, you don't have to forget but I want to."

"That's not fair Gyuri."

"I was drunk though." she replied.

"You weren't drunk anymore. The cold air and your wound had sobered you up. You knew what you were doing." he replied. He wouldn't have kissed her back if he knew she was still drunk.

Gyuri looked at her hand, she still had a small scar on her palm. She did know what she was doing that night when she kissed him. In fact, it was that part of the night that she could recall the most clearly.

"Why do you want to remember it?" she asked Jaejoong.

"I don't like forgetting things like that."

"With anyone?"

"With people I like." he replied, "You like me too don't you? I never read you for someone to kiss just anyone."

"I don't like guys that casually date women."

Jaejoong looked to Gyuri and smiled. "You know about my date?"

"Younha was practically gushing over it in excitement yesterday." Gyuri said, slightly spiteful. Her posture changed and she sat back with her arms crossed.

Jaejoong's smile widened. "I forgot, you said you didn't want me to date her right?"

"No, you can do what you want." she replied.

"That's right, you didn't want me to date her or anyone else did you?"

"I said you can do what you want." Gyuri felt flustered. The situation had just shifted. Jaejoong was controlling the conversation again.

"So, are we done?" Gyuri asked, fidgeting in her seat. "You're not mad at me anymore?"

Jaejoong leaned back, crossed his arm across his waist and stood the other arm on top of it, so that he was holding his chin.

"You're not allowed to forget." he said looking at her.

"Forget?" she repeated and turned to look at him.

He nodded and put his hands beside him. "You're not allowed to forget the kiss."

"Oh... that..." she scratched her head. He really wasn't going to let her forget it.

Jaejoong shifted in his spot, leaned over and tapped her shoulder. She turned to him.

"You're also not allowed to forget this." he brushed her stray hair out of the way then lightly grazed the side of her face and held it steady. He moved in closer and kissed her. The same chill ran through him again. He let her go and saw the confused and dazed expression on her face.

"You forget that and I'll be really upset with you. In fact, I don't think I'd ever forgive you."

He stood up from the bench, grabbed his water bottle and walked over to the surprised Eunjung, who saw the exchange.

Gyuri touched her lips. There was definitely no way she'd be able to forget it.

 ---

Gyuri got up from the bench and followed Jaejoong, who began talking to Eunjung.

"We haven't been introduced properly." he said looking at her.

"I'm Ki-"

"Kim, Jaejoong. I remember." she interrupted.

"Yes, and you are Eunjang?" he asked sincerely.

"I'm Ham, EunJUNG. Gyuri's best friend."

Gyuri looked strangely at Eunjung. Her friend's usually bubbly personality suddenly disappeared. Moments earlier she was waving at him, now she was giving attitude. It made Gyuri laugh mentally. Maybe they wouldn't get along, maybe Gyuri would have a ally, Jungmin had been her ally for a short while but soon became friendly with Jae. Maybe she could count on Eunjung. Gyuri continued to watch their exchange.

"I'm her partner." he replied back to Eunjung.

"Right. I know. You still trying to date her?" she asked, testing him.

"Yeah, she's pretty stubborn though." he replied frankly.

Eunjung nodded, "She is. Keep trying, she'll eventually crack."

Gyuri looked at her friend. Noooo!!! My Ally!... my ally... my ally.

"Traitor." Gyuri muttered under her breath to Eunjung as she hit her shoulder.

"What?" Eunjung said.

"You're all the same. All traitors!" Gyuri said louder.

Eunjung turned back to Jaejoong. "Have you eaten?"

"Not yet."

"Great! Did you want to eat over at our place?"

Gyuri shot Eunjung a look.

"I'd love to." Jaejoong responded.

"Great, well you two can eat together then, I'm not joining you." Gyuri pulled out her cell and walked away.

---

"Mom, I'm gonna drop by for dinner. Is that okay?"

"Of course it is, your uncle is here too, Oh so is Leah! It's been a while since you've seen her right?"

"Leah? Yeah it's been awhile."

"She'd love to see you!"

"Right..." As Gyuri thought of whether or not to go, Eunjung grabbed the phone.

"Omonim, we'll be over soon okay?"

"Is this my Eunjung-ie?" Gyuri's mom asked.

"Yeah, it's me! I'll see you later okay? Make lots of food!"

"Of course I will. I see you when you get here."

"I'm bringing a surprise too! See you later!" Eunjung hung up the phone and looked over to Gyuri. "Well, lets go. We should get changed."

"Ya! Eunjung."

"What? I'm hungry and I love your mom's cooking."

Gyuri looked around.

"Where did Jaejoong go?"

"Oh, well when you picked up the phone I told him to go clean up and meet up at our house. He's joining us."

"Eunjung!!"

"What? Don't you like him? You don't casually kiss guys."

"He kissed me." she rebutted.

"Gyuri, I was watching, you kissed him back."

"I..."

"Yeah. He should come anyway to learn more about you."

"짜증나! Really! I don't want him to."  

"Yeah, Yeah, come on. Lets go get cleaned up. I'll race you there."

Gyuri perked up. "If I beat you home, you go without me."

Eunjung looked at her friend. "Fine... but if I win, you introduce him as your boyfriend."

"Fine."

"Ready?" Eunjung said to her friend. 

"Set!" Gyuri replied.

"GO!" They said at the same time and took off.

____________________________________________________________________________________ 

Hope you enjoyed! :) I liked this chapter~ I had actually written in the kiss scene before I even released the last chapter but y'all are quick to catch on to how I work the story! You smart readers <3

Comments are welcomed, loved and flailed over n_n lol. <3