Departure & Arrival

You Again!?

[1:10 PM]

Gyuri couldn’t believe that her now college-bound sister Nicole was going abroad to study. The two were close and the departure was a bit hard for both but perhaps Gyuri was a bit more affected. Her worries seemed to diminish as the smile on Nicole’s face light up.

“You better call as soon as you’re there. Then at least once a week!” she said.

“I will, but maybe not every week…and don’t worry, I’ll only be a small distance from Auntie.”

“I know, but still…be good, study hard!”

“I will, I will.” Nicole said nodding.

An announcement over the PA system called her flight.

“I better go!”

“Yeah.” Gyuri walked forward to her sister and hugged her. Nicole then ran off toward the gate waving and smiling. Gyuri stayed until the plane took off.

With the plane no longer in sight, Gyuri left and waved down a taxi. It was busy day and it took a while but she finally hailed one after much effort. She opened the door to get in and within the time it took for Gyuri to blink, a guy threw his bag into the cab and then proceeded to get into the cab and sit down. The stranger then looked directly at Gyuri.

“Aren’t you going to close the door?” he asked.

She was caught off guard. The man had just stolen her taxi without a second thought.

“Um, excuse me but this is my-” Gyuri said, as the thief cut her off.

“If you don’t mind, I’m in a hurry.” he grabbed the handle and closed the cab door. 

“Excuse me! This isn’t right! YA!” Gyuri knocked on the door but the cab began to drive off.

Just as Gyuri let go, a person began to run after the cab.

“Kim Jaejoong-shii! That’s isn’t the car!” the man yelled.

The image of a man running after the taxi made Gyuri feel a little bit better about what had happened… at least she wasn’t linked to that guy, Kim Jaejoong.

Gyuri had to wait another ten minutes before she was able to get a new taxi.

____________________________________________________________

[12:40 PM] -Earlier-

Back “home" his father had gotten what he wanted. Closer to the “family business” closer to succeeding him. He wouldn’t go yet… he still wanted to live life for himself. He’d have plenty of time to live for someone else later. 

[1:02 PM]

The plane landed and he got off. He knew one of his father's men would be there. Most likely Mr. Shin. He arrived at the gate and there like he predicted was Mr. Shin,  he continued walking.

“Jaejoong-shii! I came to pick you up as ordered by your father.” Mr. Shin said as he greeted Jaejoong.

“Is that so?”

“Yes, I was also instructed to take you to the house. He expects you to be staying there.”

“Really?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Tell my father my plane was late. I have some other business to attend to right now.”

“No, no no! He told me specifically not to let you out of my sight. ”

“Ah, well that’s a shame. ... Did you drop something? I thought heard something fall awhile back.”

“Huh?” Mr. Shin looked down and checked his pockets. ”My phone.”

“Ah, so it was you.” Jaejoong said as he continued walking towards the exit. 

“Wait a moment. I’ll be right back.” Mr. Shin said worried.

Of course Jaejoong had no plans on staying put. He continued to walk and picked up the pace as he smiled and reached into his own pocket to make sure that Mr. Shin’s phone is still where he put it after he had lifted it from him.

Jaejoong got to the entrance of the building and saw a girl worker opening the door to a cab. He grabbed his bag and pushed it in. He’d managed to get at least three more hours to himself. There was something he had to do, someone he had to see. Expecting the worker to close the door he quickly glanced towards them.

“Aren’t you going to close the door?”

With the door still open after his request, he looked back at the girl.

“If you don’t mind, I’m in a hurry.” He grabbed the door handle and closed the cab door. He then told the driver his destination.

Mr. Shin rushed through the exit doors and managed to see Jaejoong's cab. As the cab drove off Mr. Shin rushed after him.

“Kim Jaejoong-shii! That’s isn’t the car!” he yelled frantically.

Already down the street, Jaejoong saw Mr. Shin running to catch up with the car. Jaejoong stopped the cab and rolled down the window. He then handed the panting Mr. Shin his phone back. The cab took off again. Mr. Shin began to run after it when his phone began to ring, it was Jaejoong.

“Tell my father my flight was delayed. I will go to the house on my own.”

“...Okay…” Mr. Shin said defeated.

Jaejoong closed his phone and continued to attend to his own “personal business”.    

_________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One! How was it? okay? bad? ^-^?

I really hope who ever does read this kinda likes it!