We're Getting Married!

You Again!?

"I'm getting married!"

"What!?"

"It's true! Last night he proposed!"

Gyuri stood speechless in the doorway of her apartment as Eunjung bombarded her with the unexpected news. While she was with Jaejoong she had completely forgotten that Eunjung and Jangwoo celebrated their 7th year anniversary last night. They had been together for such a long time that it seemed as if they had been married already... but now it was actually going to happen. Gyuri looked down to the solitaire diamond ring on Eunjung's hand, life was about to change again. 

Unable to stop smiling, Eunjung hugged her friend and excitedly jumped up and down.

"Can you believe it?"

Feeling the happiness from her friend radiate through the room, Gyuri couldn't help but tear up. Eunjung's happiness was Gyuri's happiness and in that moment she felt it all.

"I'm so happy for you!" 

Eunjung squeezed Gyuri. "Don't cry! You'll make me cry!"

"Sorry."

Eunjung smiled and wiped the tear from Gyuri's eye. She then yelled from the doorway to the kitchen. "You can come out now!"

"Who are you talking to?" Gyuri asked.

Before Eunjung could answer Gyuri, Jangwoo appeared before the pair smiling.

"So, I'm guessing she approves?"

Eunjung's brilliant smile widened as she walked over to her fiancé.

Gyuri looked over to them standing side by side. If there ever was a perfect couple, it was Eunjung and Jangwoo. They completely complimented each other, their families adored them together and they just simply understood each other.

"You could have told me you were going to propose you know..." Gyuri said focusing on Jangwoo, still teary-eyed. 

"Sorry..." Jangwoo said as he looked at Gyuri. He noticed a change in her... she had never been one to openly share her feelings, even in front of him, tho they knew each other for such a long time. She had softened, perhaps it was the effect of the guy Eunjung had mentioned before.

"So, it's finally going to happen now. Your parents must be so excited." Gyuri said, regaining her composure.

"Umma's really excited, both of ours are."

"Of course. So, you have a date yet?"

Eunjung looked to Jangwoo. "Not yet, but before that even happens... there's the living situation."

The pair's gaze towards Gyuri turned from delighted and warm to concerned and hesitant. 

"Living situation?"

"Well, Jangwoo and I are going to live together from now on..."

"It makes sense right? All the time we've been together we've yet to live together and before we actually get married we decided that I'd be best to live together first..."

It took a moment for what they were saying to register with Gyuri. "You're asking me to move out?"

"No no no!" Eunjung and Jangwoo said in unison.

"I'm going to move out." Eunjung said.

"Oh." Gyuri looked at Eunjung's concerned face and smiled. "Of course! You two are going to get married! You should be living together!"

Eunjung's worried face brightened as she smiled and ran over to hug Gyuri. "Thanks."

"So how long do I have you until?" Gyuri asked.

"It won't be too short" Jangwoo replied.

"I'll move out slowly... two maybe, three weeks?"

"Good. You'll be able to pay rent for one more month."

Eunjung shot Gyuri a look. "Aish..."

Gyuri laughed and then sighed. With Eunjung eventually moving out, she'd have to adjust to not only being alone, but  to an increase in rent. She may no longer be able to live where she had for the past four years. Hiding the concern in her eyes, she congratulated the couple once more.

_______________________________________________________________________________

As always, thank you for reading and commenting! I love my readers & your comments!!!