Fat

You Again!?

Monday

[8:27 AM]

"おはようございます Gyuri-chan." (Good Morning Gyuri.)

"Eh? Good Morning?" Gyuri responded, watching Jaejoong smile as he walked into the office. 

He stopped in front of her desk and still smiling he lowered his head to hers. 

"What?" Gyuri asked looking him in the eye. 

"あなたはかなり見える。" (You look pretty.)

"ありがとう." (Thank You.) Gyuri said cracking a smile. With everything that had happened on the weekend still weighing heavy in her mind she still couldn't help but to smile at Jae, especially when he acted the way he did. "Why the sudden change in languages?" She asked. 

"I got us a meeting in Japan for extending the borders of our campaign. It's done so well here that they were very interested in seeing what we'd be able to do for them." Jaejoong said smiling.

Gyuri's jaw dropped. "Really? You're being serious? Japan?"

Jaejoong nodded his head. "Yep! In three weeks! So you better brush up on your Japanese!"

"You're unbelievable..." She said, half impressed and half envious. 

Still at eye level with Gyuri, Jaejoong leaned in a landed a light peck on her lips. " I know." He said standing straight again. 

"Don't do that. I hate it." Gyuri said thinking of the business atmosphere that was so important to her. 

Walking to his desk Jaejoong turned around. "You didn't seem to hate it last Friday."

Overhearing what Jaejoong said, Jungmin entered the room. "Who didn't hate what on Friday?" 

"The Snow!" Gyuri quickly responded as she shot Jaejoong a look.

Jungmin looked from Gyuri to Jaejoong and nodded his head while he smirked. Seeing his reaction Gyuri furiously shook her own head at Jungmin.

Ignoring her and shaking his head as he walked to his own desk Jungmin settled in.

Jiyoung soon entered the office and the workday began. 

_____________________

[Lunch] 

"Let's go out for lunch today." Jaejoong said walking over to Gyuri, the assistants were already out to their respective lunches. "There's a place I haven't been to in a while and I'd like to visit it again with you."

Gyuri looked up from her work. "I think I'm going to have to pass. Too much needs to get done." 

"Pass? What is that? Something you eat? It better be, because you've been skipping meals at home haven't you? No passing, let's go eat."

Gyuri scowled at Jaejoong. "You just want me to be fat so that you can keep being the 'more attractive' person in the relationship!" Gyuri put her hand over , unable to process that she just blurted out one of her insecurities to him.  

Jaejoong laughed. Gyuri was being absolutely serious, making what she said even funnier to him. "Fat? What are you talking about? Do you really think that?"

"Forget what I just said..." Gyuri said looking down.

"I just like watching you eat, you look so happy when eating."

Gyuri kept her eyes to the floor. She knew that if she were to be alone with Jaejoong she'd only think about what Leah had told her the other day. She didn't want to think about it at all, but she knew that it was going to be something she'd eventually have to address... she was just unsure if right now was the right time.

"Not today. I'm sorry."

Jaejoong watched as Gyuri stared at the floors. He knew something more was on her mind than not wanting to be 'fat.' A part of him wanted to give her a moment to herself, but a bigger part of him wanted nothing more than to just take on all her worries himself. 

"Unacceptable. We're eating together right now!" Walking around her desk Jaejoong quickly stood Gyuri up.

"Ya! Stop it. I'm not going anywhere! Don't!"

Before she could finish refusing, Jaejoong swept Gyuri literally off of her feet and carried her. "You have been skipping meals."

"Stop! Just put me down! People will see! I'll go! I'll go!" 

"Nope. It's too late, I'm not putting you down."

Gyuri felt her face warm up as her cheeks flushed. Not wanting anyone to see her, Gyuri covered her face with her hands. 

The pair rode the elevator up and the doors opened to a familiar location, the roof. Jaejoong placed Gyuri back down. "We're here."  

Out on the roof Gyuri looked to Jaejoong. "Why are you so strange?"

Jaejoong smiled and walked over to the same table set he now kept up there. "Come on!"

Gyuri bit her lip as she followed him her mind filled with conflicting ideas. It was going to happen now... She'd have to ask him today. She just couldn't wait for him to tell her on is own... If he was a father, why wouldn't he just say so? He wasn't the type of person to just hide that type of information... but what did she know? Still hardly anything... that's what. Maybe he just didn't feel like Gyuri was someone who should get close to his child... All these thoughts ran through her mind as she sat down, unable to make eye contact with Jaejoong. 

"I was born on January 26th to Kun Hee and Jiyeon Kim. I have one elder sibling Kim Miyeon, now known as Bae Miyeon."

Gyuri looked up to Jaejoong. "What are you doing?"

"Telling you everything." He said smiling. "I doubt I'll be able to finish all of it during lunch but I might get up to elementary school."

Looking down Gyuri started to feel tears forming in her eyes. "You don't have to..." she said, making sure Jaejoong couldn't see her face.

"Of course I do!"

"No... it's okay. I don't need to know everything." A tear fell down her cheek as she stood from the table." 

"Gyuri?" Jaejoong said standing up. "Is there something wrong?"

"I'm just really not hungry today. I'll met up with you later."

He walked around and met Gyuri as she turned to walk back to the elevator. At that moment he knew she had cried. "Why are you like this? If you have a worry or concern tell me. Don't burden yourself. Share them with me." He pulled the girl close to him. "Tell me."

Still fighting back her tears, Gyuri shook her head.

"Tell me."

Jaejoong received another head shake.

"I'm not going to let you go until you tell me." he said, squeezing the woman.

Feeling his pressure, Gyuri stopped fighting herself. It was now or never. "It's..."

Hearing her speak up, Jaejoong loosened his hold.

Beyond saying 'it's' Gyuri found herself at a loss for words. How was she supposed to even ask? She murmured for awhile before she was finally able to make an audible noise. "Jae...hoon..." 

_____________________________________________________________________

Hola again readers!!!

Your enthusiasm and strong feelings toward the last chapter just completely delighted me!!! I completely love you guys <3 like ;~; really! Knowing you like my story and want to know what happens between Jae & Gyuri feels AMAZING!!! As the story progresses I get to share my story more and more with ya'll and each step of the way I'm feeling more excited to share it with you all!