Childish

You Again!?

"I told you, I don't know anything." Jinyoung repeated. 

"I think she's telling the truth." Younha said.

"Do you know where they are now?" In Young asked Jinyoung.

"Out to lunch." she answered.

"Together?"

"I don't know. Why is it so important that you know anyway?"

In Young looked over to Jinyoung and slammed her hand on her desk.

"It's dangerous, that's why."

"Dangerous?"

"It can complicate things. Do you understand?"

"Them being together can complicate things?"

"Yes, especially if they date."

"Isn't dating withing the company allowed?" Jinyoung asked.

"It is allowed but..." In Young said.

"Then why are they not allowed?"

In Young glared at Jinyoung. "It's not good for the company, okay? Can you imagine if they have a nasty break up? They could cause the marketing division a lot of problems... you might not have a job. Understand?"

"Oh." Jinyoung nodded. 

"So are they together right now?" She asked again.

"I don't know."

In Young glared at the young assistant and turned to walk away.

"Younha, let's go."

"Yeah."

In Young stormed off with Younha in toe.

---

A couple of minutes passed before Jungmin came back into the office. 

"Anything happen while I was out?"

"Yeah, In Young and Younha both came into the office."

"What did they want?"

"They were asking about Manager Park & Kim." 

"Really? What types of things were they asking about?"

"She wanted to know if they were together."

"What did you tell them?"

"That I didn't know."

Jungmin let out a relieved sigh. "You did good."

Jinyoung smiled. "I am a dependable person you know."

"You turned out better than I expected you would."

"Thanks."

---

[1:27 PM]

"I'm going back down now." Gyuri said standing up.

They had finished eating and were playing "Go Stop" with the cards Jaejoong brought up with him in his pocket. 

"You're just upset I keep getting the most kwang cards and you keep getting pi cards."

"No I'm not. Our lunch time is over."

"Already?" He said looking up at her.

"Yeah, so no one wins this round."

"If you quit, I win."

"No you don't, let's just call it a draw."

"No, I win." He said smiling up to her.

"Fine you win. You always win. Kim Jaejoong always wins." she said, walking away annoyed.

"You going to help me clean up?" he asked.

Gyuri stopped walking and turned around. "Winner picks up."

Jaejoong smiled and quickly picked up the small pile of cards. He pocketed the cards and ran after her.

"Hey rude girl, wait for me. You're still mine until we go down."

Hearing his words, Gyuri sped up and jumped into the elevator, determined to go down without him. She pressed the button quickly and watched him run towards her. She gave a little wave as the elevator doors closed before he could stop them. Gyuri started laughing. She acted like a child when she was with him. Constantly following him around, getting easily upset and running away childishly.  It was part of his effect on her... she kinda liked it. 

Even when she was young, she had been a serious person. It was just how she was but being playful and childish was a refreshing change. 

The elevator door opened and Gyuri walked out, satisfied that she had beaten him. Walking back to her office she noticed Younha watching her. She didn't ask if Jae had actually used her name to explain the date cancelation or not... but it seemed as though he did, Younha hadn't approached her all day. Gyuri put her hand up and waved but Younha turned her head and walked off. He definitely used her name.

It was only a matter of time before the entire company knew about them... but she wasn't sure she was ready for that. She had just finally realized her own feelings for him and she wanted to move slowly. Having an audience to constantly watch them interact with each other wasn't something she wanted... especially at work. On Sunday she had talked to Jaejoong about it but he wasn't too keen on the idea of not letting others know. The sooner they were found out the better he figured, to him it meant freedom to openly show affection in front of others. That idea made her nervous.  

Hopefully she'd have more time. 

She walked into the office and was greeted by Jinyoung and Jungmin. 

"Manager Kim isn't with you?" Jinyoung asked.

"No, he must still be out to lunch." 
 
Jungmin looked over to his boss. "She knows, you don't have to lie."
 
"I'm not lying... and what do you mean she knows?"
 
"Jaejoong-shii already told her."
 
She turned to look at Jinyoung. "He told you?"
 
Jinyoung nodded. Dammit Jaejoong...
 
"You know that it means nothing while we are working right?" She told Jinyoung.
 
"Of course! Don't worry Manager Park, I won't tell anyone."
 
"Thanks Jinyoung."
 
Jaejoong quickly walked through the doors and went to Gyuri's desk.
 
"We still had two minutes left." He said to her.
 
"Oh well, we're on the clock now." she replied, looking up from her seat.
 
Jaejoong sat down in the chair next to Gyuri's desk, reached for her hand and grabbed a pen. 
 
"Ya, that netter not be a permanent pen! What are you writing?"
 
"무례한 여자 (Rude Girl), Consider it punishment." 
 
"Punishment for cutting our time short?"
 
"Yep."
 
Gyuri pulled her hand away and grabbed his hand. Using her own pen she wrote "미친 사람" (Crazy Person) on top of his hand. 
 
"There, now I feel better too." she said, looking at her work.
 
"It's not fair now. Give me your hand again." he said staring at his hand.
 
"Fine."  She presented her hand to him. Let him add whatever, she'd just wipe it off with a wet napkin in a little while later anyway. 
 
"What did you add?" She asked as he let her hand go.
 
"I feel good now. Two minutes is up." Jaejoong said getting up and walking over to his desk. 
 
Gyuri looked at the top of her hand. He had added "나의" (My)
 
A soft smile crossed her face.
 
______________________________________________________________________
 
Note: Kwang are the cards you want in "Go Stop", Pi are junk cards.
 
Sorry for the late update, but it's kinda long so I hope that makes up for it~ 
 
As always thanks for reading & commenting! I love reading them all!