Stay

You Again!?

Gyuri stretched out, yawned and rubbed her eyes. She was not on the couch as she remembered being. Looking around she knew where she was, Jae's room. He must have moved her. She looked to her immediate right and saw him sleeping next to her. Seeing him gave her a sudden shock and she fell off the bed making a light thud. 

"Ah, that scared me." she said quietly getting up, "What time is it?"

Standing up she looked over to his alarm clock. It was now 9:38 PM... she had slept for four hours. She put her hand to her face and rubbed her eyes again.

Why was she so tired?  

She walked over to Jaejoong's side as he rolled over in the bed. She looked at his face and poked his cheek. "I'm leaving. I'll see you later."

He obviously didn't respond being still asleep but Gyuri found pleasure in poking his face, so she did it again and again.

"This is for being crazy." she said as her finger touched his cheek for the fifth time.

Jaejoong started making faces as she touched him so she stopped. 

"I'll call you, maybe." she sighed and kept talking to him, "It's been a while since I was with someone but even then I was never good at dating." She bent down to be eye level with him. "That's why people leave, I'm bad at relationships... but I guess you'll find that out soon enough. I bet you've dated a lot... With that face I'd be too cruel not to share it with as many people as possible huh?" She moved some of his stray hair out of his face. "I'll go now okay? You should get more sleep." she brought her hand back down and stood up.

As she turned to walk out of the room Jae's eyes opened and he reached for her hand and pulled her backwards into the bed causing Gyuri to scream.

"You're not allowed to leave yet." he said now holding her on top of him. 

"You just scared the life out of me! Ahhh, I just lost ten years of my life." she whined with her hands covering her face. 

Jaejoong laughed and moved her to the side of him.

"You weren't asleep?" she asked putting her hands down and looking at him.

"I was... until someone kept poking my face." he replied poking her cheek. 

"Oh." she moved her gaze away from him. He was still holding her on the bed, looking at her. 

"Well, I should get going." She said pushing off of Jaejoong.

"I said you're not allowed to leave yet."

"Pfft, I said I'm going, so I'm going." She pushed harder.

"Stop fighting, I'm not going to do anything." he said.

"Then let me go."

Jaejoong let go instantly and Gyuri jumped up from the bed. 

"See?" he said, "Now come back, I was sleeping well earlier."

She stared at him, deciding.  

"For future reference, I haven't dated a lot of people. I was a bit of a jerk when I was younger." Jaejoong said.

"Just when you were younger?" she replied, slightly glad to hear he didn't date a lot.

Jaejoong laughed, "Ya, rude girl, stay with me."

Gyuri smiled. "Only for a little bit longer. Then I'm really going."

"Okay."

Gyuri slowly sat on the edge of the bed. Jaejoong wasn't satisfied with that so he pulled her back to his side. "Like this."

"Fine... but just for a little while longer." she said as he kissed her forehead. "Hey! You said you weren't going to do anything!"

"I lied." he said holding her and closing his eyes. "Goodnight."

"Don't be too startled when you wake up and I'm not here! I said I would leave later and I will!" Gyuri announced to him.

"Uh huh" he mumbled. 

Gyuri was still tired and could hear Jaejoong's melodic and steady heart beat, she closed her eyes. 

_______________________

Jaejoong had slept through the night and it was now morning. He opened his eyes to find that she was no longer there. 

He walked to the living room. She wasn't there either.  

True to her word, Gyuri was gone. 

"Stubborn girl she really left." he said sulking as he sat on his couch.

He heard a beeping noise, it was his forgotten phone. He reached into his jacket pocket and opened it to see "One missed call" on the display. In his peripheral vision he saw someone walk across his balcony.  

He stood up, dropped the phone and walked through the glass door to the the balcony.

"You're awake finally?" Gyuri asked looking behind her.

Jaejoong smirked, "I thought you said you would be gone."

"I lied." she said turning back around. "Plus you have a better view of the sunrise then I do." 

He smiled and walked to stand beside her.

They welcomed the rising sun together and spent the morning in each other's company. 

________________________________________________

Hello to new and old readers! We made it to chapter 30! wah~~! As always, thank you for reading & commenting! Your comments give me focus and determination to keep this story going!!!