Pajamas

You Again!?

[9:38 AM]

Gyuri heard the faint sound of breathing as she opened her eyes and was greeted by the morning sun. As she moved to stretch, she heard a low grumble and then Jae's voice.

"Don't move, I'm comfortable." he mumbled into her ear, as he pull her closer to the center of the bed. 

Feeling direct skin contact between them when he pulled her closer, Gyuri realized that his arm around her was under the sheets where nothing was between them. With that realization, she let out an embarrassed yelp and immediately moved to create distance between them while pulling on the sheet of the bed to cover herself.

"I said not to move." Jaejoong grumbled sitting up, as he attempted to open his eyes.

"Keep your eyes closed." Gyuri yelled, sitting at edge of the bed covering herself.

"Why?"

"Umm... It's really bright right now and you'll hurt your eyes."

Jaejoong shook his head, causing his hair to fall over his eyes. "Come back to bed." he said, eyes still closed. 

"I'm going to make breakfast." she said, slowly getting off the bed.

Jaejoong shook his head. "I'm not hungry." he patted the mattress. "Come back."

"Who said anything about you? I'm making breakfast for me." Gyuri said, standing up at the edge of the bed clutching the sheets around her. 

Jaejoong ran his right hand through his hair, pushing it back to reveal his eyes opening up.

"Ya! I said don't open your eyes!"

Scratching his head with his eyes blinking, Jaejoong responded. "And I said come back... I was comfortable earlier."

Seeing him now with his eyes open, Gyuri pulled hard at the sheet to fully wrap herself up... but as she pulled it, Jaejoong grabbed onto the sheet.

"Let go." Gyuri said glaring at him.

"What are you doing?" he asked, now fully awake.

"I'm... going to the restroom."

"Why are you taking my bed sheet to the bathroom?"

"Does it matter? Let go!" She said tugging at the sheet once more. 

Watching her standing at the edge of the bed, partially wrapped in his bed sheet, Jaejoong realized what Gyuri was doing and smiled as he tugged on the sheet. 

"Let go." she responded, taking a step away from the bed while holding onto the sheets tightly. 

"Comeback to bed."

"Stop taking and let go!"

"I don't feel like it." he said pulling the sheet with two hands now. 

"Stop that!" 

"Fine." he said, letting go of the sheet causing Gyuri fell back on the floor. "Are you okay?" he asked, moving to get up.

"Stay there!" Gyuri urged, picking up the sheet around her and fully covering herself.

"Why?"

"You're... probably... not wearing clothes... either."

A laugh escaped Jaejoong's lips. He looked down to his own body and back up to Gyuri, who was now picking up her clothes, still wrapped in the sheet. "You know what? I think I'll make breakfast."

"Okay, you can make breakfast. Just... Don't move from where you're at." she said, picking up the sweat pants.

"How can I make breakfast if I can't move from where I'm at?" He questioned, slowly pulling the blanket off of himself.

Clothes now in hand, Gyuri pointed at Jaejoong. "I said don't move. You can move when I countdown to 1. Okay?"

It was a lame exit strategy but wrapped only in a sheet with clothes in hand, it was all she could come up with.

Jae smiled as he watched Gyuri slowly back out towards the door and begin counting. "5..."

"4." Jaejoong said counting down with her.

"3." Gyuri said, taking another step.

"1." Jaejoong said springing from the bed, causing Gyuri to scream in a panic and drop the clothes in her hand.

Jae started laughing as he caught her just before she was out of the room.

"Do you wanna die?"  Gyuri ferociously growled as Jaejoong's arms around her tightened.

"I have my pajama pants on."

"Eh?" 

"It's the truth."

"What is this then? Why was I the only one nak... forget it... Let go!"

Jaejoong rested his head on her shoulder. "But I'm comfortable again."

Using her free hand Gyuri grabbed onto Jae's right hand and began pinching him. "Let go."

"That doesn't hurt."

"That's because I'm not making it hurt yet." Pursing her lips together, Gyuri put more force into her hold on Jaejoong's hand.

"Ah ah ah. That hurts!"

"Let go and it'll stop."

"I was kidding, that doesn't hurt at all." He chuckled, kissed the top of her head and moved to face her, hands now on her arms. 

Seeing him in front of her, Gyuri saw his pajama pants. "Pink?"

"They look good huh?"

"Are you bored staring at me yet? I'd like to get dressed." She said wrapped in the sheet, changing the topic. 

"I won't ever get bored looking at you." he said, raising a hand to pinch her cheek.

"I keep forgetting how weird you really are. It's getting almost creepy."

Jaejoong smiled, "Is that how you talk to a man that loves you?"

"Only when that man is you." Gyuri paused for a moment after responding to him. He had said it again bringing the total to Gyuri: 0 times, Jaejoong: 2 times.

It was apparent that the same thought crossed his mind as he tilted his head. Wanting to avoid the topic Gyuri was relieved to hear her phone start ringing. "I have to get that."

Still in a pensive state, he let Gyuri go. As she left the room she picked up her clothes to change into and found her phone in the living room. 

__________________

"Hello?"

"Unnie, It's Leah."

"Eh? Leah?"

"Yeah. Sorry for calling you early but I finally remembered!"

"What? Remembered what?"

"Where I know Jaejoong from."

 _____________________________________________________________

DUN DUN DUN! lol soo um Hey~ n_n;;

Sorry I haven't updated >.<

BUT I actually have a legitimate reason this time tho! I got a new job! Yay! Money for me!

Okay so I just wanted to thank all my BEAUTIFUL Readers! Old & New! I love you all and appreciate all the comments I receive and hope you all are enjoying the story!