Approval

You Again!?

Around the room was a mixture of shock and acknowledgement. A smile formed on Jaejoong's face, while a look of distress began to form on Gyuri's face before she caught herself. She looked to Jae. Of course he'd smile in this type of situation. Gyuri stood up from her seat, looked directly at In Young and began the counter.  

"How is this topic relevant?"

"You two run this division, this topic is the most relevant thing in this entire meeting." In Young snapped back.

"I'm calling this meeting adjourned." Gyuri said moving to the front of the room beside Jaejoong

"I think In Young is right." Younha said from the far end of the room. "If it's true, it affects all of us."

"So what do you want?" Gyuri asked. 

"Truth." In Young said looking from Gyuri to Jaejoong

Still grinning, Jaejoong grabbed Gyuri's hand and faced the room. "It's not an affair. We are dating, it hasn't been that long but I hope to have everyone's well wishes."

Gyuri squeezed his hand. "Nothing in this office will change, no one will be affected by this. It won't become an issue."

"So there you have it. Are there any more topics of discussion?" Jaejoong asked.

"Congrats!" Jinyoung said smiling and clapping. 

Hyunjoong joined Jinyoung in clapping and soon most of the other employees were clapping as well.

Gyuri looked up towards Jaejoong, his grin had blossomed into a bright smile.

"This concludes today's meeting. Thank you everyone." he said. 

In Young walked out of the room first, visibly irritated. 

The rest of the employees filed out of the conference room. 

Gyuri let go of Jaejoong's hand and sat down in her chair with a sigh.

"I didn't expect to have to tell everyone already."

"I'm glad they all know." he said, as he sat in the chair next to hers.

"Things are going to change around here again."

"Of course they are. Change is good though."

"I don't want things here to change. I love my job."

"Do you want me to call everyone in and take it back?"

She turned to face him. "Would you?"

Jaejoong pinched her arm and scowled at her. 

"What a interesting look." She put her hand up to his face and touched his forehead. 

"You think I'll get wrinkles?" he asked her.

"This world isn't that fair, you'll probably never age." She moved her hand away and leaned back in her chair. "Like Dorian Gray." 

"If I'm Dorian Gray does that make you Sibyl Vane?"

"No, I'd never kill myself because of a man."

Jaejoong smiled. "So who are you?"

"Kim Dae Jung." 

"What?"

"President Kim."

Jaejoong started laughing, Gyuri was referring to the 15th President of S. Korea.

"You know, I met him once." he told her.

"Really?" 

"Yeah, he had dinner at my house before."

"I'm jealous." She said resting her head on her hands.

"Okay, let's say you can't be a real person, who would you be then?" Jae asked.

Gyuri shook her head. "I don't know. What about you?"

"I always wanted to be the little prince."

She smiled. "That's actually quite fitting for you." Gyuri envisioned Jaejoong traveling to different worlds as the aberrant  little prince.

"In that story, you'd be the rose." He said to her.

"The rose?"

"Yeah, my rose, that all on her own, is more important than the others."

"More important than a small star?" 

"Maybe." He said, smirking at her.

"I finally get to meet them today, don't I?"

Jaejoong sighed. "About that, they are going to be gone for awhile so we can't meet up. Is that okay?"

Gyuri looked up towards the ceiling and thought for a moment. "It's okay. I still get to meet your parents soon right?"

"Yeah."

Looking back at him, Gyuri asked another question. "Do your parents know about me?"

"I don't talk with them that often."

"Won't it be strange for you to introduce me out of the blue?"

Jae shook his head. "It should be fine."

"Okay." she said, looking off into the distance.

"Don't worry." He said hitting her shoulder softly.

"I'm not worried." she replied.

"And you shouldn't be. Even if they don't approve, I don't care. All that matters is how we feel."

There it was again. He was saying all the right things. But even if he said that, she still cared about their opinion.

With each passing day Jaejoong continued to become more and more important to her and so his parent's approval was something she wanted. She knew her mother approved, as well as the rest of the family that her mother informed so all that was left, now that the office knew, was his parent's approval.

Gyuri met Jaejoong's eyes. "Do you think I being too serious about meeting them? We haven't even been together that long."

Jaejoong placed his hand on top of hers and smiled. "No, and how long it's been has nothing to do with anything, it's all about our feelings."

Gyuri moved her hands into her lap. 

It was strange. She could talk with him comfortably about many different things but at times, when matched with his words, his touch and even his gaze unsettled her.

She stood up. "Let's go, by now they all should be back in their offices."

"You know, no one can see us in here." Jaejoong said looking at Gyuri.

"So what?"

"Well I was thinking that since no one can see us, you'd be more willing."

Gyuri looked at him... just what exactly was he talking about? 

"Let's just go." Gyuri went to move away but was caught by Jaejoong. 

"It's something I wanted to do with you for awhile though." he said, standing up holding Gyuri's hand.

"What are you talking about?" Gyuri's mind began to wander. 

He pulled her to the open area in the room, away from the table and slid his left hand around her waist, touching her back. Holding her left hand in his right, he brought them up to shoulder height. He then started to sway smoothly back and forth.

He had wanted to dance with her. The last possible opportunity for him to dance with her happened more then a month ago and he doubted he'd have the opportunity anytime soon. So impulsively, he began to dance with her. 

Gyuri smiled, it was too hard not too, especially when what he wanted to do turned out to be something as simple as dancing. "There isn't any music playing Jaejoong."

He stopped swaying and looked at her. "I can hear it."

"Well I can't."

"Should I share the music with you?" He asked.

Jaejoong swayed again, humming a slow and saccharine melody.

Gyuri moved her right hand to his shoulder and swayed with him.

With no one watching, the couple shared their first dance.  

____________________________________________________________________

Hello beautiful readers! Another chapter! Wowie!

I referenced a lot of different things in this chapter like Dorian Gray, President Kim and the little prince. If you wanted more info just click the names! I just linked them to their wiki pages so you can just get the general idea if you want.  n_n

The dancing scene wasn't preplanned but I felt we needed a sweet moment in here~ Hope you liked! Thanks for reading & commenting!