Waking Up

You Again!?

Inhaling the soft smell of clean cotton sheets, a contented smile could be seen as Jaejoong rolled over waking from his slumber. Letting out an audible yawn, he slowly opened his eyes. Greeted by the white ceiling Jaejoong smiled remembering where was. However, he was surprised to find that instead of the living room he remembered being in last, he was now in Gyuri's bedroom. It was his first time being in her room let alone being in her bed. Stretching out he quickly realized that Gyuri wasn't beside him, yet laying back down he could feel her presence all around him.

After some time looking around her room, Jaejoong finally got up and silently exited. Opening the door he immediately smelt an intoxicating aroma in the air. Accompanying the aroma were the light sounds of stirring, chopping and sizzling. Someone was cooking something delicious. Walking into the kitchen Jaejoong stood silently and watched Gyuri shuffle around the small kitchen.

There was something about the back of a woman working so sincerely that was just so uncontrollably beautiful to Jaejoong. Especially when the woman was someone he already loved dearly. No longer able to let her be, he approached her.

Just as Gyuri finished putting down a spatula, she felt  a strong and controlled pair of hands reach around her waist and clasp together holding her in place. Along with the hands, she felt a pair of lips lightly kiss at her exposed neck. Feeling his breath and light kisses, Gyuri felt her heart beat quicken. Closing her eyes, she placed her own hands on top of Jae's and leaned into him, encouraging him to continue.  

Not being deterred, Jaejoong became a bit more aggressive and began nipping at her skin before loosening his grip around her waist and turning her around to face him. Seeing her face for the first time that day, Jae smiled as his hand reach around to the small of her back and pulled her in for a kiss. 

Parting from her lips briefly, Jaejoong seriously met her gaze. "Let's get married." 

Before she was able to even register what Jae had said, he met her lips once more in a passionate kiss. In the midst of the kiss, Gyuri's eyes widened as she felt a chill go down her spine. She suddenly felt awakened.

________________________________________________

Hello lovely readers~~ <3

Sorry this is a such a super duper short chapter!!!  

It was still pretty good tho right? ^^; The shortness adds to the dramatic effect, no?

As Always THANK YOU For reading and commenting!!! I LOVE YOU <3 

I promise a longer chapter next update!