Influence

You Again!?

She pushed him off angrily. "I preferred it when you'd reach for my hand instead of my lips, you shouldn't be able to casually kiss someone when you want."

"I only do it because I like kissing you." he replied honestly.

His words made her feel flustered.

"You like kissing someone that loves another person?"

"What?"

"Nevermind." She turned from him.

"Oh! You mean Hyukjae?" he turned her back around, "You're not trying to use his name to deter me are you?"

"What?"

"You told him 'no' didn't you?"

Gyuri placed her hands on her head. He was mind reading again.

Jaejoong laughed at her pose and put her hands down.

"I contacted him."

"What? When?" she asked confused.

"I used some of my connections to contact him about three weeks ago. 'Hyukjae' isn't that common of a name."

"Why did you contact him?'

"Because you cried that night. I wanted to know what happened and you didn't tell me."

"Are you crazy!?"

"What? He agreed to talked with me."

Gyuri shook her head, "I can't believe he'd tell you anything."

"He was actually pretty upset at me at first but we talked for a long while. He told me he saw me with you."

"He saw us together?"

"At the party." Jaejoong continued, "He told me about how he came back, how he asked you to be with him again, and how you recently had rejected him."

Gyuri stared at him. He really did talk to Hyukjae.

"You rejected him because you don't love him the same as you used to right?" Jaejoong kept his eyes on her.

She nodded but something didn't make sense, "He really told you all this willingly?" Gyuri asked confused.

Jaejoong tilted his head and nodded, "Yeah."

In actuality, Jaejoong had been a bit underhanded in his method to get answers. Hyukjae worked for a subsidiary of his father's company and Jaejoong may or may have not used his influence.

"Did he tell you about us?" she asked, thinking of their past.

"I only asked him about now. I don't want the details of your past together."

"Right." Gyuri sat down on the bench in the yard facing the garden.

So he knew. He knew about Hyukjae, her mother's second marriage and Leah. Who knows what other things Jungmin told him, and what her mother shared with him. It was as if her life was just an open book for him to read, while she still only knew his cover story.

"This is too unfair... you know more about me then I know about you." Gyuri said out loud.

"What do you want to know?" Jaejoong asked, sitting beside her.

She turned to look at him,"Everything."

Jaejoong stretched out on the bench. "You want to know everything?" he repeated.

She nodded.

"What if I can't tell you everything?" he asked looking at her.

"I just want to know more about you." she said looking down.

Jaejoong smiled, "How about I show you tomorrow?" he asked.

"Show me?"

"Yeah, show you a part of me."

She gave him a look.

He laughed, "Not like that."

"Tomorrow? Don't you have a date?" 

"That's right, I do." He thought for a moment and then looked over at Gyuri. "Do you want to come?"

"What?"

"Do you want to come on the date?"

"No! Definitely not! You don't invite other people on dates. That's horrible."

"So you're okay with your boyfriend going out on a date without you?"

"I only called you my boyfriend 'cause I lost a bet to Eunjung." she explained.

"Ah, that makes sense." He slumped back in his spot and grew silent beside her.

They sat in the silence, both deep in thought.  

"Gyuri, how would you feel if I kissed Younha?" Jaejoong asked, breaking the silence.

Gyuri sat forward on the bench. How would she feel? How did she feel about him even going on the date?

He pulled her backwards so that her back was on the bench again. "Stop thinking about your answer and tell me how you feel about it."

"I don't know." she answered, "Just do what you want."

"Fine." He moved his hands to her face and forcefully kissed her.

He had never kissed her this way before. It was rough and desperate, he also wouldn't let go. Gyuri started to push him off, but he wouldn't budge.  She then reached for his ear and pulled on it.

"OW!" Jaejoong yelled grabbing for his ear, and letting her go.

Gyuri caught her breath, she was slightly shaken by his forcefulness.

"That hurt." Jaejoong said rubbing his ear, "You're the one who said to do what I wanted."

"You knew what I meant." Gyuri said standing up attempting to move away from him.

Jaejoong grabbed her hand as she walked away. "Stay." he commanded as he stood up beside her and laced their fingers together.

Gyuri glared at him. "Let go of me."

"No."

"Let go!" she said, attempting to shake her hand out of his grasp.

With his other hand, Jaejoong pulled out his cell and started pressing buttons. He was calling someone.

---

"Younha?" Jaejoong asked over the phone.

"About tomorrow, I'm canceling our date."

"I'll see you Monday."

---

Jaejoong looked over to Gyuri.

"Why did you do that?" she asked, surprised by his sudden actions.

"I didn't feel like going anymore." 

Gyuri stared at him.

"Plus we're going out tomorrow right?" He smiled at Gyuri and held up their laced fingers to eye level.

"Or would you rather me call her back and uncancel the date?" 

Gyuri looked down, "Don't uncancel."

A wide grin crossed his face.

---

Watching from the kitchen window So Hyun and Eunjung giggled together. Even without sound, the drama playing out in backyard was far more interesting than the one showing on the tv screen..

______________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed n_n <3 I'll try to update soon but I haven't even started the next chapter yet >.> sorry! That double release yesterday threw me off a bit! Thanks for reading and commenting!