Simple

You Again!?

She stood in the middle of the living room with his cell phone in her hand. 

To answer or not to answer. That was the simple question... but Gyuri was doing one of the things that came naturally to her, thinking of a million things at one time.

If she didn't answer it, that would mean that she was showing she respected his privacy and trusted him enough to know that the person calling wasn't someone he was "seeing." However, not knowing the mystery person would eventually eat at her. She'd have to ask him soon but answering now meant finding out now. But if she did answer and it was someone he had been "seeing", how would she react? They had just barely "gotten together". If she answered now she'd curb her own curiosity and have an answer. 

To answer or not to answer.

Gyuri placed the phone back in the jacket pocket and walked away. Worrying over a stupid ringtone, she wasn't a silly little teenager anymore. She was an adult, even if being with Jaejoong made her feel childish. She should trust him and just let it ring.  

Gyuri sat down on his couch and sank in between the cushions. 

She really considered answering his phone... she had never acted that way before.

She thought she knew herself by now... she wasn't supposed to be the type to be so bothered by small things. She was always courteous and even tempered around strangers but even upon their first meeting as strangers he was unlike anything she knew. Rude, blunt, careless and annoying, even before the bank meeting he had treated her like she worked for him when they met the very first time at the airport. He said and did all the wrong things... but... with time, he said and did all the right things constantly.

He had made her crazy... it was a different kind of crazy... a good kind of crazy, if that can exist. 

Gyuri smiled and closed her eyes. The soft sunlight lulling her asleep.

--- 

[6:02 PM]

Jaejoong walked back into the apartment. He had finished talking with Younha. She had smiled at him kindly and maintained a bubbly attitude but when he told her his reasons for canceling he could tell she was upset. She seemed to take it in stride though and maintained her smile. He figured she'd be fine, she only had a crush anyway.

He walked into the living room and saw Gyuri sleeping. He looked at his watch and shook his head. Sleeping this early? She was like a grandmother. He smiled to himself and lifted her up gently. She felt lighter then the last time he carried her to her bed at the beach.  

He laid her down on the left side of his queen sized bed and laid himself down on the right side.

He watched the woman mumble in her sleep and furrow her brow. He lightly touched her forehead. 

"You're really gonna get wrinkles." he said quietly to her. 

He received a mumble in reply and moved his hand away. 

Ever since the first time he saw her she had intrigued him. She was direct, stubborn, passionate and surprising. He had only wanted to play with her a little before but now everyday he wanted to be near her, to be with her.  

"You have to stay with me." he said watching her take a deep breath and smile slightly.

He closed his own eyes and fell asleep listening to Gyuri's light breathing.

___________________________________________________________________

I was in such a lovey dovey mood writing this~ Thanks for reading and commenting! <3